Trump is doing stuff he said he wouldn't and his supporters wouldn't care. 1...

Trump is doing stuff he said he wouldn't and his supporters wouldn't care. 1.Takes 3 day weekends every week to go play golf. 2.Said Mexico will pay for the wall notice how U.S taxpayers are doing it. 3. Claimed he would label China currency manipulators, yea that didn't happen. 4. Claim he would stay out of Syria. Not only did he bomb Syria but he warned the Russians and Syrians before hand. 5. Claimed He would pull out the U.N. not only did he not he said it's no longer obsolete. 6. Claimed he would have a brand new Health-care bill before the 100 days. 7. Claimed he wouldn't have any conflicts of interest. 8. Claimed the travel band would work notice he's had 2 and both been struck down. I could keep going but notice his supporters don't care nor do they live in reality. I understand supportorting your team but not when it's this bad. Hell Trump could say they are stupid for voting him and they still would support him.

WHO /REGRET/ HERE

>implying his votes were for him
>implying they weren't votes against hillary
t. moderate democrat who voted trump

No one who voted Trump regrets it. You shill's psy op is too transparent. I'm very glad I voted Trump.

Actually, El Chap (A spick) is paying for the wall, dumbfuck.

Less sucking Cheeto King's balls and more working for my wall please.
And i'll have my cheap labor back. kty

Your block of text full of inaccuracies are just proof that you're a shill, buddy.

Chinese cooperation to take down North Korea is a temporary thing though.

If China doesn't do enough I expect he will go hard on them fast.

Being a world power means contributing to global security, if China is willing to potentially let terrorists be given nuclear weapons by NORKs their usefulness for contributing to global security is about zero. Donald Trump is giving them a chance.

At least that's my opinion.

LOL I bet the Mexican labor market is going to be absolute shit. Lower wages all around because of the labor surplus.

Probably be good for you in the long term though.

Don't worry, it's 4D chess.

LOL SHLUMPKINS BTFO
I REGRET IT NOW
E
G
R
T

>Takes 3 day weekends every week to go play golf

OP is a fag, but this is a valid point you guys. Trump should be spending his extra time in the rust belt campaigning. He needs to keep the gains of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Well he's manufacturing a good reason to shit all over China via trade deals imo.

When China fucks up on North Korea the world will be sympathetic and hopefully approve of the American decision to tax the shit out of them.

I haven't been able to find 4 guys to work min wage in an easy as shit job (and be at least somewhat competent at it).
Been at it for 2 months, and at least a couple of my friends have been in the same situation lately. If anything we need them bigly.

Oh and you can keep the smelly shitskin southamericans.

they probably think you're Jews who will enslave them or something, not surprising really

It turns out that our meme candidate didn't mean any of his pre-election promises and is actively trying to be the worst president ever. The only thing he has managed in a hundred days is a new supreme court appointee.

Wot do?

What makes him a jew?

He tried to repeal obamacare.
He tried to get funding for the wall.
He tried to do the muslim ban.
They just keep blocking him at every turn. Not his fault.

That's because he has no political experience and thought he could just get things done out of sheer will, rather than understanding the system of negotiation and deal making required in US government. He also recruited key advisers like Bannon and Kushner who have no political experience. And he ran in antagonism to his own party. Of course he isn't getting shit done because he doesn't know how to get shit done because he doesn't understand the system he's in. I bet he's regretting being president since it doesn't match what he hoped it would be. Means he's going to keep being shit, though.

We have to trust our president because he's our president and if we're critical of him he won't get anything done because it will be disheartening for him.

Our president is very very smart and even if we don't see it there's a reason why he does everything. When he takes a "vacation", he's actually working hard and meeting with foreign leaders instead of vacationing. Shouldn't he be allowed to take the occasional weekend off? Obama spent most of his presidency on vacation and golfing.

DINDU NUFFIN

Trump is smarter than me.

I trust him 100%

Also, I am kinda glad that the dirty corrupt murdering lecherous cunt is not in office.

PRAISE KEK the whore is gone
PRAISE KEK the globalist cunts are reeling
PRAISE KEK the King Niglet is dethroned
PRAISE KEK OP is going to imitate Brock

He freemason

its funny because it is and brainlets like you can't comprehend it.
You are like a child being explained calculus and every time you don't understand something you just say muh equations right?

>when you try and fail to imitate memes because you weren't here long enough to understand their core concept or origin.

>"Hey goys, Trump is a liar! He didn't mean his promises"

>"What do you mean? he tried to-"

>"W-w-well that's because he's an idiot!"

Every time

Kosher Nationalist

But all that wealth is about to trickle down! Just like godking reagan!