Pedophiles and child abusers celebrate their activities for ‘Alice Day', expert warns parents

>Pedophiles and child abusers are gettingeven morecreative as they're finding new ways to communicateand attract their next victim.

>"That’s because today is called ‘Alice Day.’ It’s when pedophiles and sexual predators go online and share stories and tips with each other."

>"When you seePedobear, you know that the person who posted that or has a sticker is secretly into pedophilia tendencies. Now it's become a meme and it's taking a viral sensation,” he said.

news5cleveland.com/news/e-team/pedophiles-and-child-abusers-celebrate-their-activities-for-alice-day-expert-warns-parents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=coAzgUrXNKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit

Back to page 1

How are they so many years behind?

why are you so obsessed with pedophilia? it's not healthy.

>now its become a meme

fucking reddit

Bump for finding out what Alice day is

How the fuck do people believe this logic?

What's wrong with it? Anyone can love who they want.

Hey there fella, I've got some mind bombs for you:
>why is the left so INSISTENT on getting your kids to identify as a boy or girl when they're still single digit age when kids don't really even give a shit about these things pre-puberty beyond bantering each other
>gender only matters for purposes of reproduction and child rearing
>but to lefties it's so very important to get your kids familiar to the concept of sexual identity when they're toddlers

the kids that are 6 years old right now are going to be the pro-pedophilia crowd when they become adults.

What really sickens me about single mothering is that while i'm a product of single mothering, I am thankful it happened in the 90's before all this other sick and twisted shit became popular with "progressive and tolerant" sweethearts or else I would have been forced MTF as a toddler.

The argument would have been I chose this, but the off the record reason would be for the same reason I was purposely malnourished during puberty. Fear of what I would be capable of once I became strong enough to resist.

sickos want to use kids as their fucktoys and they use dipshit single moms as their tools to normalize fucked up sick shit for children.

I will see every pedophile hang before I allow it in this country.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>says daily dose
>didn't post daily dose
youtube.com/watch?v=coAzgUrXNKE

What did that picture have to do with making sure kids assign their gender identities? Its saying love is okay no matter what gender or age you're attracted to.

trains may travel on different rails but it's all the same if the destination is.

[Pic related aimed at degenerate scum]
Day of rope when?

So what? You don't like it gtfo
We have rights

Jews

I don't see how allowing people to have relationships if they want is the same thing as forcing kids to have weird gender identities.

I'm going to need to confiscate this meme.

MODS!

That's because you've been taught to compartmentalize thoughts to the point where you won't bother to see how they're associated even when they are.

This is the part where you meme about me being a conspiracy theorist so you can justify pushing these thoughts out of your head to never think about them again.

I'm fine with that. Stupid or not you're useful to somebody.

>>>/reddit/

Its a different thing entirely. One is someone forcing an identity on a kid, another is a kid choosing what to do. Your entire argument is a false equivalence.

that you can't make the connection on what the kid is choosing and why it's contextually inappropriate is why you're a good goy.

That's fine. Take this too, for when there's an abhorrent post.

Topwew

Hmmmm