Name someone who has tattoos, but doesn't use illegal drugs...

Name someone who has tattoos, but doesn't use illegal drugs. I'm convinced there's a direct correlation between having tats and substance abuse.

me, faggot.
lift heavier.

My friend

Does used to use illegal drugs count?

I have anarchy symbols tattood on me. Imagine my surprise as a grown up that I'm now affiliated with a bunch of SJW commies.

I have no tattoos, but use all kinds of illegal drugs.
Then again I am a chemist and we love our substances.

I didn't ask for opposites.

Finding someone without tats these days is quite difficult. ESPECIALLY in Floridurr.

If you include people that have at one point smoked weed (even if they don't currently), then sure, but a lot of that comes from the fact that the vast majority of Americans fall in that group. It's uncommon to have tried any illegal drug. It's so common that the FBI is considering changing it's fitness policy (in terms of former drug use). Hell, the CIA only requires you to have not used illegal drugs for the past year.

I gave myself a tattoo in high school and I've never used drugs. It was a boarding school tho

Well, 90% of tattoed people are "rebels" so I guess they do drugs. Father had a small iron cross tattoo on his arm but he was against any substance abuse or degeneracy.

last 3 girls I was with, all had tatts, none did drugs. one of them didn't even drink. it's hard to find a girl without tatts these days.

MORE IMPORTANT THREAD BOYS. GET IN HERE AND FIGHT THE JEWS

i have tattoos and i basically dont even take aspirin.

I have 2 artists who I see for all my work and they're hardcore straight edge blokes.

but speaking for myself, I do smoke marijuana freely.

Actually, the link is between ear ring and pot.

Any man you see with a gay as fuck ear ring is either gay as fuck or smokes pot and wants you to know he's a bit edgy, but he's actually a bit of a dork.

There is no exception.

I have tats and I dont do drugs, alcohol nor nicotine. (I used to smoke for like ~10 years, but havent smoked since 2006)

sXe

I got my first tat on July 4th, 1976 the Bicentennial. I've done nearly every recreational drug but I've never slammed anything. Knew deep down I'd wind up liking it too damn much.

No correlation.

Well i tried drugs in my teen years,and i got tats at 24 the only drug i have been doing is alchool.

I have 0 tattoos and I smoke weed.

Occasionally psychedelics, but it's been a while.

Myself.

I took ibuprofen a lot, for back pain. I work on electronics and hunch a lot.

>I have never seen a military member with tattoos

are you fucking retarded?

>I'm convinced there's a direct correlation between having tats and substance abuse.

The connection is that some people use tattoos to cover up needle marks. Also, former needle junkies get a placebo high while getting tattoos. That said, most junkies can't afford tattoos while using. It's usually something done after with all the money they suddenly aren't spending on drugs.

Very wrong op. I know a ton of "straight edge" hardcore type kids who don't do any drugs whatsoever. In fact a lot of the straight edge movement was founded on punk rock and tats and whatnot.

I have tats.
Don't do drugs.
Barley drink.

Me.

That's some of the most retarded Christians Against Tattoos bullshit I've ever heard in my life.

Me....