Help me define who i am Sup Forums

>be me
>have a bulgarian mother and a half french half libanese father
>always been living in the same city in France
>have family in Texas and Angola
>have this face

What am I guys? Posting this on Sup Forums cause they always have the best answers

dude, you look darker than most Greeks during summer. Just how fucking dark is your dad?

ok

>you are you
>you have a bulgarian mother and a half french half libanese father
>you have always been living in the same city in France
>you have family in Texas and Angola
>you have this face

no need to thank me

You're not white.

Its because i went on holydays, il usually whiter than this

Seconded

Is there a problem with that ?

French I guess my man.

second post best post

My dad is bulgarian and my mom is american (primarily irish/brit anglo ancestry)

I am far whiter than you

Yes.

A mongrel, it's not a hard calculation.

>Are you a mix of more than two ethnicities?
>Mongrel

Most of the US is the same, including me. It's not the worst.

You're a faggot with two black eyes.

Okay here is another picture of me, where im whiter

>and a half french half libanese father

not white

Non-European that will be repatriated from Europe

>whiter
You are either European or not

shitskin

what color are your eyes?

If you were here in Texas, you'd be a Mexican.

Brown

If I saw you on the street, I would not consider you to be a white person.

Light Skin beaner

>what am i

A fukn mutt with degenerate parents, don't reproduce.

You are identifying with your ego, and need to look at your experiences analytically to find the paths in your own logic. Once you understand your thinking as a human you can look externally and realize there is only an imaginary line separating you atoms from the rest in the universe. For really we are a function of nature just like the atomic forces and the general complexification of itself, we are an extremely complex structure of matter that in its workings reflects the behavior of the universe. We, and everything around us, are all part of the same system, and we are where it has become alive with the rest of the universe functioning like how our hair grows and our heart beats.

And what we do in all this like an AI become sentient but it's creator is also itself, is play games and roles that complexify the same and form our societies and technologies. We, in everything we do, do the same process of complexifying reality, that's what our ideals are just the same as what computers are.

So play the game but never take it too seriously, because everything is pretty much taken care of.

You're perfect user. Just vote Macron to spite these beta "we iz mastereace" NEETs. Remember to vote!

/roj/

Angola?

/r9k/

Also don't try to appease these fuckers on Sup Forums. You don't need to explain or defend your identity. Be proud of your heritage and break anyone's fucking knee caps if they say shit. You are who you want to be. VOTE MACRON.

But even if you don't, be proud of who you are and your heritage.