What do Asians really think of white people?

What do Asians really think of white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5fkhci/comment/daodh7n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hate white people but want their looks.

Another group/resource to be exploited for personal insectoid gain

They hate us cause they ain't us DUDE

They make good hapas

Competition. All the other ethnicities are just a waste of resources.

The have very big American penis

White people don't even want to be white

t. tanning bed

We bring them an unlimited supply of dogs to eat.

they're too busy being up their own ass with excessive politeness and constantly bowing their heads to straight up tell us we're subhuman pieces of shit like they think we are

In terms of looks, I like Asians more than white people, simply because I'm Asian.

I'm Asian, and thanks to western movies, I find white women more attractive than asian women.

>China gains the population of Greece every year

Go to /r/AsianAmerican, /r/AsianMasculinity, and /r/aznidentity to be red-pilled on the "Asians are our allies" meme

I love white women

Always cracks me up
>Muh White
>Muh golden tan.

That's natural. Do you respect other races feeling the same way?

>ITT white people tell other white people what asians think

I love brown women

couldnt you just throw up a quick rundown?

They can have all of our nigger pit bulls.

A little too much

same here, i love white women
fucking with white women in order to make white bois cuckolds is the ultimate red pill

/thread

They want white looks and mix babies

they believe their own fantasy world

Believe it or not, there are a lot of Asian people on this board (specifically Asian Americans and Asian Canadians) that posted on pol long before the pre/post Trump migration. This place actually used to be a board of satire (it isn't anymore). Most of us hang out on other boards, i personally do /po (Papercraft & Origami) and /fit

We hate all races equally, but personally prefer white physical traits. However anything outside of your looks we consider worthless, degenerate and subhuman. In fact one our favorite things to do is make fun of you guys from being raided by chimping niggers and mudshits. Asians don't have morals so most of the political debates you bring here that don't include money are just zones for LARPing and shitposting. As a chinese girl, i personally like to pretend to be a self-hating white girl who loves nigger dick, or some days a kike or even a asian-worshipping white cuck. It's nice to have an American flag and realize no one knows your real identity and you can literally pretend to be whatever.

dayum

How do your countries women feel about white men?

white people are niggers compared to asians.

With that said though, white women are on avg better looking if they arent fat

english teachers like to roleplay

Beta Asian males blame whitey for why they can't get laid, and they won't hesitate to join up with shitskins and put us up against the wall when the time comes.

>"Tip of the spear, boys. Don't worry about our population size -- combined with other minorities and true feminist white women, we have these racist fucking white capitalist patriarchs outnumbered and cornered. They'll either learn to be inclusive and break bread with us, or they'll learn that you cannot openly engage in suppressing the majority of this country without some REAL backlash ;)". reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5fkhci/comment/daodh7n

What I want to know is why do Asians hate each other?

Specifically, I see Koreans hated on the most by chinks and nips.

>implying all the good white women arent sucked up by the time they are 18

protip if you fuck a white women thats 19 or older she has probably fucked 40 guys and if she has a shitty dad then more than half of those were niggers

>tfw married white virgin while gooks fuck the leftovers I didnt want

>unironically invites people to his favorite website(it's reddit)

idk they probably fight over all of the fish or something since they all border the same part of the atlantic

>gooks
>fuck
Yeah, about that..

The older generation yeah. Millenial chinese and koreans are more tolerant of each other and many koreans learn chinese to do international business in china. They lack resources so they export, language, science and technology. (see k-pop and their transition in having k-groups sing in chinese)

Instead they bond over hating Japanese people thanks to their textbooks written with western propaganda saying how the evil nips "muh pillaging", "muh bataan march" and "muh unit 731"

>implying asian males dont get the hottest white women
>implying white beta males dont date asian women

Cmon nigga, I know you're salty as shit, but at least try to tow the stereotypes correctly

B-back that ass up

asians are how Sup Forums thinks jews are, but since this place is overrun with degenerate weebs they love them because of their children's cartoons. there also a ton of asian americans here.

Everyone prefers white physical traits. Asian males hate white males because Asian females fantasize about white males.

Asian males understand that white males are more attractive and they hate us for it, some even hate homicidal feelings on the matter.

Asians are not our allies, they will not resist the urge to wipe us out when the time comes. The only race you can count on the Asians fighting with us against is the blacks.

>happily married to a white women with 2 white children
>b..bu...but youre mad because I called you mad on the internet

RAKE
A
K
E

Koreans hate nips cause of colonization, the fact that nips forced Korean women into sexual slavery, and the Dokdo Islands dispute. Nips think the Koreans claims are all lies.

Chinks think the Koreans are "culture thieves" because of how Korean nationalists have tried to claim that certain parts of Chinese culture (such as Dragon Boat Festival) are actually Korean. Chinks are also currently flipping their shit over South Korea installing THAAD.

WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIT

Asian males are literally the least attractive demographic by far

lol really? Thats just the gooks and chink from the homeland though right? Or are they the integrated ones as well? I have only ever had one asian friend and he has mostly white friends

Whites were always barbarians, but were industrious thanks to their greed. They were classy for a few eras, but now they are just slightly more tolerable than niggers. Once the whites lose all power, we Asians will take the reigns of the world.

Feels good. Leave the jews and niggers to us.

we wuz aryanz n shiet

It's true they dislike each other on some level but they still share an Asian identity and dislike white piggu more than whatever their respective country's biggest asian rival is.

See
All the bonding over hating Japan that China and South Korea once had has ended recently

>Millenial chinese and koreans are more tolerant of each other

is this bait

They admire the accomplishments of white people while simultaneously confounded why you guys are so intent on squandering the good position your ancestors set you up with.

t. Asian-american who spent a decade in asia

White pigu go home.

Good nose but still should be murder.

I still think its blacks but hey, I ain't gay.

I love chopsticks, before them my beard and moustache was always filthy after eating.
Now, hop in the munchymuchy it goes !
I even use them for somewhat liquid stuff like fromage blanc, awesome.

this, noone gives a fk
it just you stupid whites are slowly killing yourself by failing for jewish trick over and over

Close, black females hold that trophy.

I am a second generation Japanese immigrant.

You're better than literally every other kind of people (except Japanese of course we still kick your ass in most things easy.) and I personally prefer European mythology, history and art over Japanese mythology, history and art but Japanese traditions >>>>> white traditions.

I think white people really underestimate asian-group hoarding. Asians are sheep-mentality people ever. If i were to put in order of a faggoty californian liberal asian-american preference for men, it would be

their own ethic asian (ex: korean), followed by other types of asians (japanese, chinese), than followed by white male

Plenty of asian girls hate white people as a whole, even if he don't mind boning singular white men. I come from a full family of Hong Cucks and every single one of the girl shit talks white people at our dinner table in Chinese

Ironically, the gooks and chinks from the homeland are better. Asians who have grown up in Western countries have been brainwashed by cultural Marxism and now hate whitey more than their parents.

Don't stir up the hornet's nest.

It's well know the asians that browse this board are r/hapa and r/asianmasculinity cucks with identity issues, and they begin to sperg about white men, crying about racism and prejudice against asian.

Now we just have to wait the malaysian AM/WF and the Elliot Rodgers circus is complete

The only other race worth having around desu famry. Even my racist ass Asian grandparents respect white people. Hell, we like white people more than most if not all of the brown Asians.

My cousin (the black sheep of the family) started dating a half-hispanic dude and my Uncle, Aunt and grandparents lost their shit. A couple years later she got dropped off by a black guy after a night out and they disowned her. Last I heard she was a barista or some gay shit on the West Coast.

My sister married a white dude and the entire family loves him.

I was talking about males only, I do agree that black chicks are the least attractive females

As a Jap, do you ever find yourself romanticizing and wishing you could have experienced your homeland as it was in the past? Or do you find yourself too tied up in the modern Japanese world? How do you feel about how much we westerners fetishize your country's past?

Are those chinks?

Similar reason to why places like Baltics hate eachother, we have a long history of conflict.

Depends.

Asian males can get along well with whites that are actually Chads and decent people.

Asian males only really hate on the the sexpats, beta white males, autist virgins. You know, the ones that date white worshipping

With that said, whites are tolerated much more than any other race

I'm not telling you to go there so you can enjoy yourself nigger. I'm telling you to go there so you can see just how much Asians hate us.

Unless you're a beta Asian male from one of those subreddits who is pissed that whitey may invade his safe space?

It depends on what country you're from.

"Asians" is a broad term, they're nationalistic as FUCK. They hate each other.

Like the Japanese look at Americans as their better because we nuked them and won WWII. But as far as they're concerned that is ALL that saved Asia from them owning it all.

The Germans post-WWII cucked themselves bending over backwards apologizing to the Allied countries. Legit got on their knees and begged forgiveness.

The Japs basically looked at China, Korea and South East Asia and said - "If not for whitey, you'd all be ours." The have no regrets and no apologies.

But they cucked themselves to one country only - the USA.

Of which ethnicity of asians are you?

Depends on level of English ability here. Japanese with no English ability will ignore western things for the most part and not think verily much.

The better the level of English the more engaged and better view of west and it's people.

There is plenty of almost open hostility to over Asians but not really to white people. This is slightly less true for blacks but similar.

I wish I could have been to murder you hamburger scum.

Proxyfag-shit.

>I'm telling you to go there
And now I'm telling you to go back there.

Ill look this up now.

Genuinely curious

>This place actually used to be a board of satire (it isn't anymore)

This board is more satirical than it has ever been. There were always trolls and ironic posters, but back in the day, this place was a lot more radical and mature in both debate and the degree of hatred for X people (especially Jews). I hope this is bait. Having said that, there was less hatred for blacks and other races as long as they were "redpilled." However, the Jew hate predominated this board and hardly anyone was ironic about it.

It's common for 2nd generation asians to end up being autistic nigger-loving commies, especially if they are from Korea or the Philippines. Japanese have no issues with whites though.

Men are cools and rough looks like they have a lot of life experiences, have a lot of body hairs. Cool bros

Women grow old incredibly, evilish looking, uncute, unfemine, probably talking to you like a bitch.

Well on males only, yeah it's pretty close between the two.

Latinas really don't care for Asian males at all whereas some (at least more than none) find black males attractive.

Grew up in the Bay Area of California, where has a fuck load of Asians.

From what I found
>fresh off the boat = love whitey
>born here = hate whitey

>Plenty of asian girls hate white people as a whole, even if he don't mind boning singular white men.

Amazingly accurate. I've met asian girls that were clawing for my dick but would make comments about white people as a whole.

so small..

nope

Looking for asian gf? Join now!

BOI

show me your tits

Degenerate. Your parents failed you. In a way they failed us all.

do you fker have eyes they are obviously whites

you know, today i told an asian girl she doesnt look asian, she looks white, which was true. I didn't even know she was asian till she talked about it, and she has an aussie accent too because shes born here.

anyway basically, when she was told she looks white visually not asian, she got upset.

Just think about that. she doesnt identify as white and she doesnt want to be identified as white. she doesn't want people to think shes white.

she looks down or actively hates white people. probably a radical at home on the internet doing r/hapa shit.

but in her own behaviour shes confirming racism against whites exists and is extreme and common while racism against asians basically doesn't.

>buying 50 dollars worth of shitty grocery store sushi
why?

I grew up with them. They hate us. No joke.

I haven't seen that pic since 2007. inb4 ban.

asians born in asia are the best.

I don't think anyone wants to be a Serb.

They hate us but respect us because we dropped nukes on them.

talk about projecting. do white dudes really think asian guys sit around thinking about them all the time? maybe some do but most like me dgaf.

Why?

what i don't get is when r/hapas or other western born asian sjws say "asian culture" as if it's one culture. and its almost always western born chinese or phillipinos or something talking about something that is japanese.

its not asian culture, its japanese culture. i own it as much as you do. the japanese hate you. they love that we "appropriate it". fuck you racist asian cunts.

No. Most of us think you sit around thinking about little squeaky cartoon girls.

He's fucking your dinner.