Student testifies about threesome with his teachers

>The teen provided the court with a list of the places where he met Dufresne to have sex, including at her house in Montz, inside her Honda Pilot SUV in multiple parking lots — and in a shed at a friend’s house. The torrid romps culminated, the teen testified, with a threesome with another former Destrehan High School English teacher, 26-year-old Rachel Respess, at her apartment in Kenner.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/26/student-testifies-about-threesome-with-his-teachers/
nypost.com/2017/04/26/teacher-accused-of-having-threesome-with-student-found-not-guilty/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypost.com/2017/04/26/student-testifies-about-threesome-with-his-teachers/

Nice

How old was this kid?

Nice!

Where the hell were all these sexed up teachers when I was at school?

Nice.

This is exactly what I was going to ask.

>start hitting wall
>realize muh feminism is going to make you die alone and childless
>throw pussy at anyone who pays attention to you
>go to prison

Good job feminism.

Isn't this like ages and ages ago?

She was found not guilty. The judge determined that the kid made it all up.
Sounds like he was in the same house as her and she was sleeping, so he made a clip with his phone of her sleeping and him with his dick out, claiming that he had a threesome with her. Seems it was just a brag that got out of control and he kept running with it. He also said that he didn't have sex in the threesome because he couldn't get it up.

I wonder what disorder he's suffering from.

lucky bastard.

>teachers let you fuck them
>choose to ruin their lives
Damn, cold as fuck. What's the incentive? He could still be fucking hot teacher pussy

Lemme guess--coal burners who favor the young coal?

They were probably fucking chad

The education system has changed quite a bit. These days it's almost all dumb normie women who fall for the "go to college and just get a degree in your passion major" meme and need to pay off their loans and the only job they can get is teacher. Why do you think liberal ideology is so prevalent in schools and kids learn about choosing their own gender/feminism/etc. in 2nd grade? These women are just the same dumb normie sluts from high school just 6-7 years older and not any more intelligent or developed when they left high school. I believe that is one of many reasons why our education system is declining, not the only one but one reason.

And source for anyone who cares:
nypost.com/2017/04/26/teacher-accused-of-having-threesome-with-student-found-not-guilty/

OP is also very homosexually inclined for posting old news.

I remember there is quite a good redpill related to why we say 'nice' when this happens, does anyone know it

Ohooo, niiiice.

I do know that two were fucking the bus driver who stayed awake with cocaine. One was fucking the PE teacher. And one was fucking the history teacher. Heck! The history teacher was ALLEGED to have fucked one of his 7th grade student girl. She "redacted" the story. Afterwards she was seen driving in a new car in town. It was a small town so things were obvious.

can confirm, seen many of these women. been sounding the alarm too, but no one listens.

Nice

so fucking true. teaching is the sororiety slut's fallback who didn't have the money to get a law degree or a communications job hookup. that and liberal type sluts who are already slutty.

i guess it used to be more of the old guard leftover of people with some actual interest in math, science, enlgish and history, not the marxist revision of said subjects.

>Prosecutors say Dufresne coordinated the trysts using a fake Facebook profile under the name “Madison Mexicano,” complete with an image of the cartoon character Speedy Gonzalez as the profile image. The cover photo also included the phrase, “I love Mexican boys,” a reference to the teen, prosecutor Rachel Africk said. The teen later testified Tuesday that he didn’t appreciate that reference, however, since he is half-Colombian and half-Caucasian.

Most relevant section, IMO.

Spic kid got offended when she said she liked "Mexican boys" when he's half white and half some other south of the border country I don't give a fuck enough about to look up.

Probably not this, but loosely-related.

this.

there's nothing special about the teachers of today. they're literally just run of the mill sluts who read the answer keys.

THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

Nett

It's part of why I'm strongly considering becoming a teacher. I have a passion for history and genuinely want to educate people on it but allow them to learn the true lessons and look at it objectively instead of forcing them to conform to a ideological viewpoint. That and I think our schools are becoming a disgrace and more competent people need to be educating our future.

I'm also considering economics CPA route but I think I'd rather be a teacher and would have more fun doing it. Don't care too much about money, have scholarship and parents help a bit.

What do we do? let them get raped? Create robots? WHAT DO WE DO. Invent Gundams and disown women?

Wrong on most counts.

>go to college and just get a degree in your passion major
is not a pointless meme that leads to
>the only job they can get is teacher.
I went to a top US university where most of the humanities graduates "following their passion" end up working in government, publishing, new media, television, corporate r&d, consultancy, law (in its many forms), management, app design. One classmate is doing super well in design at Tesla.

>Why do you think liberal ideology is so prevalent in schools
It's because you go into teaching, especially early childhood and primary teaching, because you care about other people more than money. This means you're attracted to jobs that have a social reward and involve empathy, which means they attract people who care about community, nondiscrimination, inclusion, diversity, and reducing hatred.

>the same dumb normie sluts
I'm sorry your mommy didn't give you cuddles and kisses.

>not any more intelligent or developed when they left high school
so you had experiences that made you resentful toward education. Want to talk about them?

>our education system is declining
At the top level, US education is outperforming the rest of the world. Unfortunately, there's enormous and growing inequity and the poor are getting poorer and more disadvantaged in the US. Trumps tax cuts for the rich announced today certainly won't help.

No idea. Personally I'm going to Asia to shack up with an Asian cutie. Western women are pure cancer.

This was good but not exactly what I was thinking of

I agree with this.

In the last 6 years, almost every single here has gone from having teachers that had 15-20 years experience under their belt, to fresh young women straight out of Uni

Wtf is going on. Even student behaviour is starting to go to shit because the new teachers don't know how to discipline students.

>top university
Which school? There is a disparity between top tier Ivy/private schools and public state schools which is what I'm largely talking about.

>Liberal ideology
You don't need to be pushing fringe politicized ideas on children like transgenderism and feminism and marxism. You can educate them about it but at a later age when they're able to fully comprehend it.

I'm not talking about the top level, I'm talking about the average American public school.

Don't post on my board ever again, thanks

Nice

equal pay for equal work not every female can keep up with a man thats why men make more money

the kid who fucked them is some stupid beaner

>Which school?
Ivy, not HYP.

>You don't need to be pushing fringe politicized ideas on children like transgenderism and feminism and marxism.
This stuff isn't being pushed on primary school kids. They're still struggling with literacy and numeracy, especially in America. Average American public schools are very bad by international standards. If anyone really did want to make America great again, then improving early education would be one of the very highest priorities. It's underfunded and the work is underpaid. Only rich kids get good education. At college level it changes because there are more fellowships (30 percent of Harvard kids are on a full ride, for instance).

Nice...

What's with old ass news being posted on here lately?

You people are fucking morons with your 'nice'
Go play in traffic

the bigger issue is that kids raised by shitty parents don't care about education. you can throw all the money in the world at our schools but it's not gonna get these kids to suddenly give a shit. the fact that you can't show tough love without getting nailed for child abuse just makes this even harder to fix

But why was he in her house anyways?

Takes a couple of generations to fix. You need educated parents or parents who value education to produce kids who can (on average) most benefit from their education.

Corporal punishment isn't going to help either. Sounds like you have a repressed s&m fetish you're still working out. Try not taking it out on little kids. Join a bondage dungeon, if you really have to.

Nice

>But why was he in her house anyways?
Kek. You know, just hanging out? Nothing weird about a student and a teacher hanging out at the teacher's house. She was clearly innocent.

Besides, we live in a patriarchal rape culture. If anything, he raped her!

>discipline students
Not allowed anymore as it's a violation of their rights.

Nice

>“I love Mexican boys,” a reference to the teen, prosecutor Rachel Africk said. The teen later testified Tuesday that he didn’t appreciate that reference, however, since he is half-Colombian and half-Caucasian.

There's something in the water fountain at that school that makes the women fucks their students. There's a second case with a female geography teacher at the same school having sex with a 16 year old female

I heard he was Hispanic or had a white dad and a Latin American mom back when this happened. He was bragging about banging them and that's how they got caught.

It would be more fun to purge than to nuke the west desu.

>"she was raped and we can prove this because the girl did plenty of things a rape victim would do including giving her phone number to the attacker, going to mcdonalds, going shopping, not calling 911 and not telling anyone else about it"
>5 seconds

>Prosecutors say Dufresne coordinated the trysts using a fake Facebook profile under the name “Madison Mexicano,” complete with an image of the cartoon character Speedy Gonzalez as the profile image. The cover photo also included the phrase, “I love Mexican boys,” a reference to the teen

LOL

Yeah, you're not biased at all...

Nice

I think she is married with children. The husband got cucked hard

Wow he is really ugly

>The cover photo also included the phrase, “I love Mexican boys,” a reference to the teen, prosecutor Rachel Africk said.

Shit, the kid was a beaner

>get dicked
>go to prison

Thx Drumphy

ALWAYS IN BURGERLAND

You're so fuckin' lucky...it never happens here (not as much as it happens to you)

>I heard he was Hispanic or had a white dad and a Latin American mom
nice try kid is full beaner. I live close to this town.

Man, /ss/ is a lot less hot when it's not in my hentai.

Fucking Chad from the football team

I hate this kid.

This whole thing has been rough on her.