Give me five(5) reasons why feminism is a bad thing

Give me five(5) reasons why feminism is a bad thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even the left believes in feminism. If they did, they wouldn't have run the Clintons.

>I can't enslave women any more

>women are taking back the half of the world's wealth that they would otherwise have

>men like me have to work to be prosperous now

>women aren't imprisoned in the house any more to clean up after me

>I can't monopolize a woman's sexuality to satisfy my fragile masculinity

you don't practice feminism, you practice female supremacy.

I'll start listening to feminists when they devote as much energy to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Anthony Weiner as they do to pussy tapes. Otherwise, it tells me they're not serious about their beliefs and are just partisan hacks.

I'll get blasted on here for saying this but, nothing, nothing is wrong with real feminism.
If you're referring to modern feminism, which you likely aren't and are because this is a (You) bait thread then everything. Modern feminism doesn't want equality, it want to trample on men and elevate women even though that shit is a "social construct".

>implying the Left has any real power in USA

The democrats can't even be relied upon to fucking support single payer health-care.

They can't be relied upon to stop bombing innocent civilians.

They can't be relied upon to invest in infrastructure within the Red States to get those dying towns their jobs

Democrats are useless. They aren't even rallying behind Bernie.

However Independent Voters are totally happy with moving to the left, if only they can be given jobs and hope.

Every man doesnt get a wife

All the women go for chad

Reduced wages due to larger labor force

No one cooks and cleans anymore

Lower birthrates

Women voting

Gov gets to tax your family twice whereas they used to only tax you once

Forced to send your kids to school where theyre indoctrinated

Women go to college and become degenerates

Women now fuck hundreds of guys

Degeneracy widespread in society as women are weak and empathetic

Women haven't been able to cooperate to get a strong movement like the temperance movement to gain traction since instituting feminism because they are spending too much time at work.

I don't need 5.

It's unsustainable.

You should know that first hand.

1. Cancer
2. Cancer
3. Cancer
4. Cancer
5. Cancer

YOU DO NOT EVER FUCK
YOU DON'T GET TO FUCK
YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER FUCK
GOOD LUCK GETTING A FUCK
why try fucking a feminist

it's only bad if you're into fucking. just learn to fucking ignore

1) Feminism is inherently opposed to egalitarianism

2) It perpetuates the notion of learned helplessness in young women

3) It assigns value systems on oppression, and segregates people into oppression based statuses of import

4) It doesn't actually help women become happier or more fulfilled

5) It promotes degenerate lifestyles and shits on the family unit

Destruction of the nuclear family. Women made to feel inadequate if they choose to be a housewife and mother instead of being a career womyn and letting kids be raised by daycare. Sexual degeneracy. Just pick up and read the cover of a cosmopolitan magazine, you can see the bullshit they are pushing.

>Every man doesnt get a wife
This is good, if you can't get a girl you don't deserve to breed
>All the women go for chad
Again, nothing wrong with this. You're basically a sex commie. "I can't get a girl, pls gibs free girl."
>Reduced wages due to larger labor force
In a truly equal society we'd do away with quotas and affirmative action trash. If you still can't compete with a fucking woman you should probably die.
>No one cooks and cleans anymore
Learn to cook and clean for yourself faggot be self-reliant. You'll end up marrying some stupid bitch because all you know how to make is bologna sandwiches and want some to cool for you, read "huge mistake"
>Lower birthrates
Women naturally want to have children, them not wanting to have yours is your own problem
>Women voting
Only valid point
>Gov gets to tax your family twice whereas they used to only tax you once
If you have two sources of income you're still making bank, taxes are shit in general though, women working isn't the problem here, the gov is.
>Forced to send your kids to school where theyre indoctrinated
Misguided again, fix the education problem
>Women go to college and become degenerates
Spoiler alert, they were already that way. I've met plenty of women at university that had a good head on their shoulders and consistently stayed good girls.
>Women now fuck hundreds of guys
If they do this they already were going to, unless you want sharia law.
>Degeneracy widespread in society as women are weak and empathetic
Valid point that ties in with voting

1. Most women are more emotional than logical, meaning they are more reactive. While this is not necessarily a bad thing, most women do not look for facts that support their feelings.
2. Dual Income is a meme. It's better to be poorer and be in a stable relationship rather than have a wife who is never at home to educate the kids, and probably will "relieve herself" by cheating on you. It also makes her less happy. Of course, this is only the majority, some women prefer to be cunts than a proper wife.
3. Sexual Revolution destroyed traditional families. Our civilisation was built on families, clans and blood ties. Raising a generation of Orphans and Single Parent families will be the doom of us all. Only savages do not practice monogamy.
4. Only through male dominated societies have we been able to progress this far. Other cultures that are female dominated have always never reached the level of civilisation we have.
5. Read animal farm you fucking idiot. Replacing an "oppressive" regime will always result in the new government becoming just as oppressive as the last. This is why male issues are silenced because "much vagina!" We are currently living in the rise of a new reactionary movement because of the evils that Feminism and other Progressives have forced on us.

Agreed. Women with too much power bleed on everyone. It's a shame that you give anyone an inch, they take a mile. Respect is earned, not gifted.

You summed up excellent. Great post

it goes against my religious islamic believes

1. Feminists aren't about equality today; they are about supremacy. They want to be the dominant power structure and act like the borg to swallow up everything they can. That's why feminists are "intersectional". They can use minority groups as means to seek power. The fact that women make up the slim majority of the voting population also ensures that they can ratchet down on politicians.
2. Feminism places women in the position of victimhood in order to manipulate people. It makes men look evil and women look virtuous. This slanders men and allows them to exclude men from supposedly egalitarian spaces (courts, universities, etc).
3. Feminists are anti-individual-choice and largely interested in marxist ideals. This is because marxism allows them to force "equality" on men and destroying individualism allows them to control the narrative. We see this when women complain about the wage gap despite huge pushes for women in positions of power and in stem fields.
4. Feminists are toxic and don't think logically. They'd have you believe that rape is an epidemic and enforce strict sex negative laws that only benefit women then simultaneously say that women are sexually repressed and need happy sex lives when men don't want to fuck them for fear of rape charges.
5. Feminists are eroding the family unit. They want the state to be the father and the mother to be coddled like a child, leaving children raised with no authority in their lives and no drive to seek betterment. This fucks society.

1.) It's dysgenic

2.) It destroys the social fabric of civilization

3.) It makes women unhappy

4.) It makes jews very happy

5.) No society in history has ever experienced feminism in any form and lived long enough to tell the tale or survive the after fall

women
women
women
women
children

I don't know senpai, do you actually think women choose men sensibly?
And before you ask, no, muh "you can't get a girlfriend" is not actually an argument.

I get laid as I won the lottery and was born with a nice face. I feel bad for my brothers is all. Women shouldnt work or vote. Women should cook, clean and raise children.

>Small tits
>Small tits in videogames
>Fat whales
>Fat whales in videogames
>Small titted Fat whale video game designers.
Inb4 fuk off to Sup Forums...i mean the new reddit...
Also
Sage

It worked for us thousands of years ago
Don't, you're the equivalent of a mother who refuses to euthanize or abort her retard child, you're only hurting the race as a whole

immigration
abortions
women are stupid
women fuck for status and survival
women fuck up the group

This
It's the same deal with modern "liberals" - they're not liberals in the classic definition

this is a person who was raised by the state. a liberal.

women aren't human so they can't have human rights let alone equality with men

What a pathetic cuckold you are, holy shit. Legitimately cannot think of a more pathetic mindset for someone who has two balls between his legs to hold.

You also think the sins of the father should be championed, don't you?

there is no "real feminism" it's all based on marxism and the original founders were all insane women who hated men and wanted to destroy patriarchy

Please point out the modern liberal belief I have, in that post

>In a truly equal society we'd do away with quotas and affirmative action trash. If you still can't compete with a fucking woman you should probably die.
What about women working creates an equal society?

Thousands of years ago the biggest alpha would have just raped a bitch tho. Now some pretty boy like bieber gets laid more than 99.9% of guys. I think is somewhat right.

If you can't compete with womenyfor a job in a society without quotas and affirmative action you're a failure
Be honest with yourself, he a colossal faggot but the kid ain't ugly and he's loaded from his career, no surprise girls find him attractive

>If you can't compete with womenyfor a job in a society without quotas and affirmative action you're a failure
dude whatever you have stupid points are you surprised that everyone in this thread thinks you're wrong?

>women already have equal rights
>the pay gap does not exist
>there is active and federally sanctioned discrimination against men
>over supply of the workforce is never a fun thing
>many women may eventually be forced to sign up for the draft

Please tell me why that point is wrong without resorting to being triggered as a reason
Majority doesn't make right you fucking child

>Give me five(5) reasons why feminism is a bad thing.

1. Decreases bargaining position of labor by flooding the market with more labor.

2. Destroys the education of children by nessecitating that state schools will indoctrinat... er, educate them since mommy is gone to work.

3. Begins the process of gender war to destabilize nations.

4. Pushes women towards lesbianism to recruit for the feminazi lesbians, and reduces a nations birthrate

5. Gives the most emotional and flighty segment of the population a political vote to decide what our military does. (Hint: conquer for corperate proffit because of muh feels)

Your move, op.

I love this video, fucking hilarious, on about 3 levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Ask Park.

your arguments are all self referential

i'm not saying majority doesn't make right. i'm not really convinced i should have a conversation with you. you assumed the identity of the poster you were replying to based on his assumptions about feminism. that's a mistake that only newfags make. i'm imploring you to question why your views aren't well received more than just "everyone but me is a virgin loser if they don't like what i say".

banned men from marrying young girls

the first thing feminists did in the late 1800 s

banned men from marrying young girls

the first thing feminists did in the late 1800 s .

Feminists were just bolscheviks in skirts, nothing else. Point to me how their doctrine is different from the commies in the past.

They even openly say. They want to dismantle the systems of oppression. Those systems are everything from court system, free market to a family. And people applaud them for it, never thinking what that dismantling means.

i didn't know that. what do you mean by young?

muh white wuman

6. It's not natural, it's forced upon society by NGOs and interest groups.

7. It's taken by media and academia as sacrosanct truth, no one is allowed to question it, or will be defamed.

in 1880 men could marry a 10 yr old girl even in new york. 7 in delaware. women did not like this and cited jesus to ban it. jesus opposed the old testament religion

You sound like the person it was directed at.
You probably shouldn't because you fail to give me a good argument because you can't, you know I'm right.
I've thought about it and concluded that a majority of the people here suck as socializing and feel entitled to a fuck hole for whatever reason.

We feel entitled becauase the gov and the law are the only thing keeping these guys from having sex. In a caveman society all these elliot rodgers and Sup Forums types would just rape bitches.

you're wrong about me. that's your problem.

all the other posters were saying is that the harem concept of male-female dynamics has not been proven to be a stable kind of society. monogamy has beaten it thoroughly.

i don't know a single thing about the posters on this board and i don't pretend to. do you just come here so you can feel like you're better than your imaginary friends?

There is a high corrrelartion between women in political power and retarded immigration and foreign policy. See the migrant crisis for details.
>inb4 Le Pen, she's one of the very few exceptions to the rule.

1. Double the numbers of people in the market, once a factory worker could buy a house in two years, now a couple working barely can't in two decades.

2. Kids go to school since one year old, there is no more time to stay at home.

3. Some NGO now have control about how family, sexuality and men/woman relations should be.

4. No one can question the legitimacy or the banners of this movement.

5. Turn men into a straw men, USA government started a war for oil in the middle east, fault of violent man, we need to attack they misogynist culture.

women become slaves to their passions
women that have fallen for it devalue themselves in more ways then i want to list here
women are kinda bad at being men desu
destruction of the nuclear family (disconnection of the extended family was bad enough)
and strife between men and women is bad for a nations health in general (a house that is divided and so on)

1. Women are stupid
2. Women are overly emotional
3. Women don't take personal responsibility
4. Women are easily manipulated
5. Women are hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

Always the same thing, they came with a bait, argue for one of two minutes, than go away to do other bait.

>hoes get horny, niggas die - Tupac Shakur

every time. thanks for the link. has anyone looked into the (((elite))) links to feminism?

It's kind easy to find, if you wait I can give you some more links.

the best.

I guess I know that it was pushed by Jews, but the specific connection to the Rockefellers, who I guess aren't Jewish, is something I hadn't heard.

It encourages women to behave like pic related

>five(5)

I don't get this meme.

pol is full of manchilds misogynists living in flat alone or with their parents, high chance of them being virgin. you can tell by how they talk about women, absolutely horendous.

oh the uploader was nice enough to link some stuff i'll check that out.

I first saw it on Sup Forums years ago dunno if that's the origin

They don't think like me -> Manchilds misogynists living in flat alone or with their parents, high chance of them being virgin.
I'd like to be as smart as you.

it's like the same feminist bullshit lines over and over

i can see it now. has Sup Forums always been 85% shills?

They don't name Islam

>This is good, if you can't get a girl you don't deserve to breed
this is not an argument because you're ignoring the conditions around "getting" a girl being nonexistant.

not that i really give a shit because i don't have patience for women. I'm sure there's a pump and dump out there with my bastard spawn somewhere, but that didn't count as getting a woman.

its becuase you talk about women like that you tards. just read any forum posts about them here. its always that we are degenerate, roasties, sluts, should not have rights to vote etc. you are pathetic

Not, it's growing since trump campaign, but shill always came in pair or in a group of five, the stay about 20 minutes, then leave.

oh you're a woman. color me surprised. go choke on bleach.

Give me five(5) reasons why flat chests are a bad thing.

Ah its a shame i was too stupid to not save a thumbnail of a picture posted here, the picture was about 2 book pages length explaining really well why feminism, even the old one, is a bad thing and it also did talk about left vs right.
I cannot remember the full thing but some of it goes like this:
Left vs right. The thing about the left is that at its core the voters are individuals, while for the right its mostly families.
You can go around and ask liberals and alot of them will say something like "oh if marriage happens it happens im not looking for it right now" or something as such, while most people on the right are all about starting a family.
I do suppose liberals cannot comprehend why thats a bad thing because to them everythings a social construct and sadly, they use that as a derogatory term that helps them dismiss whatever they want to. Culture - yeah its a fucking social construct but that doesnt mean you shouldnt respect it, same with nation.
Much smarter people than you, me, or any leftist, have stated throughout history that a nation is a unity not simply of just territory.
Why im saying this is because feminism is what pushed the whole individual thing long time ago. And now you have this "i see no boarder, people of the earth" type bullshit, it is idiotic at best.
Another reason why even the old feminism is dumb is because now women are in the workforce, this might have not seemed like a bad idea at the start however its much different in reality.
Now there are roughly 2 times more people wanting to work, which means that the value of a single person has been reduced 2 times. And women still want the whole "I want a man to work and provide for the family" well guess what fuck yourself, what man can earn has been reduced in half because there are more people wanting to do the same job right now. Short cont.

>...you talk about women like...
Guy, Sup Forums is not one person, if you think different, argue, try to prove your point, say why woman are not degenerate, roasties, sluts, should not have rights to vote etc. instead of muh feelings.

just wow... i am speachless. who hurth you sweetie?

>try to prove your point, say why woman are not degenerate, roasties, sluts, should not have rights to vote etc. instead of muh feelings.
>its up to someone to prove innocence
ok retard, its about proving guild not other way around you dumb baboon

They aren't senpai. Big breasts fill a man's hands, itty bitty titties fill a man's heart.

And i like the whole "independency" of women that the feminism pushed. They still depend on men as much as ever, and men depend on women as much as ever, the only thing feminism has accomplished is giving women the ability to lie, cheat, steal. They no longer care about being honest to their spouses or boyfriends because they dont depend on them.
They will do whatever the fuck they want, and what they want is incredibly stupid, and once an argument breaks up they can fairly easily just leave and carry on. Some other thirsty male will be happy to replace the last one and they know that. They dont care about being good beings because it doesnt matter. If they look good theyll find partners easy, if they have a job aswell, they dont even need a partner to live( i am not considering the fact that humans are social beings and so and so). So what do they do? They go around drinking getting gang banged while on the side they "chase their career" but theyre obviously not chasing it well enough since the wage gap myth exists. All this career chasing is futile. And then once they hit 30 they realise they want a family and a man to provide for them more so than theyll provide for themselves, well though luck. I use the term tough luck very loosely, because i doubt that theyll have any problem finding someone, still. But thats for other reasons.

Depending on the strain it is either redundant or Marxist

>I'm sad, you call woman bad things
>You are a monkey
You are really smart dude, but serious, you know why I believe this guys, because they spend they time defending they point instead of calling me a monkey or a manchild.

you are very very sad woman hating invididual. you fell for a satiric board you poor poor retard.

Define "bad"

thank you user
you're being a bit of a bitch but other than that i feel ok

>feminism is the primary cause of negative white birthrates....career over family...sad

There is nothing to fall for when someone is presenting arguments based off of scientific studies friend.
"Falling for" is something as dogmatic belief in this context, and having actual proof kind of refutes the whole dogmatic part.

See, the same thing dude, why can't you try to show your point of view instead of free offences?

>scientific studies friend.
>women should not be allowed to vote, are sluts etc
ok nice science. who made it? goebbels?

crazy pussy worshiping shadow governments

you didnt presented and explained your points too

This thread has feminist shills, don't fall for feminist lie.
Feminism in an ideology that wants all me to be cuck and wants to destroy family, by making all women edonistic sluts living on welfare and not able to do anything. Feminist jobs are vague. The main concern of a feminist woman is which chad to fuck that night.

>women should not be allowed to vote
Alexis de Tocqueville has a study about it.
Seneca the young has a lot.
Aristotle has some.

Finally a useful argument, a legit improvement.

Women being sluts is something a survey can EASILY explain. Though doing surveys on people is sociology, most wouldnt argue real science, but it is still a solid proof. If in my building we were to ask how many people would shoot their neighbor and 95 out of 100 would say yes, youd consider that pretty unsafe of a building.
Personally im not saying they shouldnt vote, but i cannot say im open to hear other anons reasons as to why they believe they really shouldnt.
I am more of a they shouldnt work rather than they shouldnt vote for the reasons ive listed above.

>mans best friend is biology and womens biggest enemy....feminism is just a charade.

Yes, you should not have any freedom or right. You're a pathetic living being which needs constant society approval and gets it by fucking 124 men at year. You don't want to breed because it would mean that your slut days are over, but since the only thing that a feminist care about is being the sluttiest one among other sluts you won't do it. You won't work. You don't want to have children. You're a spoiled brat who still acts like a spoiled brat even when adult. I hope you get cancer, scum.

i slept only with 8 so far and i am 22 already so your argument about hundred of men fall apart, any of my friends had this much of men