Pic related got 15 years for shooting 5 people at a BLM protest...

Pic related got 15 years for shooting 5 people at a BLM protest. He apparently expressed regret about shooting those people at sentencing.

Was the sentence justified

Side note: will his gf leave him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kare11/status/857447213362028545
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a spineless cuck, yes it was justified

No it wasn't justified. You can't be expected not to defend yourself from a murderous mob chasing you.

>5

why such a low number?

>regret

who cares when criminals show that/fake that?

Villains who did nothing wrong

Apparently not this judge. Everyone says that shit to get out of trouble.

Shooting innocents is nigger tier

>what are fighting words

He should be ashamed of himself for not hitting more

He didn't provoke the crowd so that's not applicable here

Freedom of fucking speech, nigger.

Is that what he said to the niggers?

>Was the sentence justified

Considering they would've killed him and gotten 10 years tops if it wasn't 3rd strike.

No.

Within the context of the law it's not justified.
As an objective measure for justice only lex talionis has any justification.
All other law is social engineering to maintain the status quo.

The system belongs to the Jews. We need White Nationalism.

but he did by being a white male

My bad, I forgot that it's the current year

Wanna take it outside?

shooting black people is wrong

good riddance

so I guess black people are the worst fucking people in the world then right nigger? moyo? shine? jigaboo? rockfish?

fuck off racist scum

Shooting blm members should get you award for killing domestic terrorists.

thank god for the sickle cell. shuck and jive monkey.

I hope you get robbed and raped by niggers. We'll remember you said that.

already reported you for racism

just waiting for a mod on this forum to ban u

Honestly, he was too dumb to be free living on his own unsupervised.

how the fuck are you gonna remember what I said when you can't even remember the last time you saw your father?

misread you. thought I was surrounded by darkness

He was a white male in the vicinity of blacks. Clear cut case of inciting a riot, assault, and when he was being beaten then chased for several blocks as reparations for slavery he tacked on assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder by firing at his attackers. The fact that he was with other whites makes it conspiracy to commit genocide and crimes against humanity.

He's lucky that his white privilege got him a lite sentence.

why don't you report your uncle for raping you, file a missing persons report for your father, and report to the local social services office to collect your fucking welfare first?

You've got to be memeing us.
No way your your such an ultrafag.
Kys nigtoid

*you're

>only 5

why didn't he bring a long gun with a few extra clips that can hold at least 30 bullets each?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He went out looking for trouble and found it.

Now his young life is forfeit.

Much potential wasted on porch monkeys who will never contribute positively to society.

user, when a mob of mad niggers chase you, you let them kill you

Silly user tricks is just for jews

ya betta nah come out side whitey or ya'lls b lookin 4 trouble mane *blocks street*

>angry attacking mob
>innocent

kys nigger

I hung out with him a few times at /k/ meets. He didn't seem crazy racist or stupid. I think he just went there to goof off with buddies and ended up shooting people. I doubt he intended to shoot people. From what I heard though he broke down in court crying and told the court that he went there to hurt people and that he was a white supremacist.

I didn't spend a lot of time with him, but sure he seemed a little racist, but no more than the jokes we make every damn day. Just my 2 cents.

i know for a fact you're a liar

kill yourself faggot

If you say so :^) nice quads tho.

Let's be honest. The truth is that he was sentenced for having the audacity to go into nigger territory while not conducting himself like a leftist cuck. He had the gall to be there for reasons other than supporting the niggers.

And when the niggers decided to attack him and his crew, because he was only sarcastically attending the rally, he was obligated to let those niggers chase him down and hit him. That's the new fucking law in this country. That's how we're supposed to live.

There was ample evidence they were assaulted. And ample evidence they were being pursued for violent attacks. 5 niggers chasing you down the street is apparently still not enough to justify self-defense.

This pisses me off so fucking bad. The guy's innocent without a doubt, but since he was 'racist', he doesn't get a fair trial. He gets a kangaroo court and a decade in fucking prison.

>boo fucking hoo why cant' we kill black people without being jailed !!!!!1111!1! i miss the 1850's so bad!!!!

I know you're being facetious, but you've actually got a point. Niggers are the most violent, least civilized demographic in the USA. They don't know how to live in the modern age, and they are constantly trying to drag everyone else down with them.

You try living with dignity when the jews force you to live with apes in your house, tossing shit, sreeching when you're trying to concentrate, breaking everything you own, and pulling at your arms and legs.

But aside from that, you're clearly unaware of the story. Read up on it, retard. He's innocent and he didn't kill anyone. They attacked him.

(((victim))) chimps out on the prosecutor

twitter.com/kare11/status/857447213362028545

ffs

The kids a retard. He needed an attorney that had a grasp on meme culture and his testimony screwed himself. Did the defense not get to show the vid recorded just after what happened when the dindus described how they were about to mob the memers.

His attorney was state appointed apparently he couldn't afford one. Surely he had some possessions he could sell or a loan he could take or a family member he could have leaned on.

There's literally no worse or less caring attorneys that public defenders.

A 5+-1 KD ratio is pretty good for a dumbass going to BLM rallies.

So he is a nigger. He belongs there. I hope he gets a mile of nigger cock I'm his ass.

A supreme court ruling from the 1940s that has been watered down in favor of free speech ever since.

>Shoot niggers at BLM protest
>Get sent to jail full of niggers

>Only 5?
>BLM is a violent cult of monkeys
>Self preservation is shameful?
>Coming from a fucking leaf

Nuff said.

>Girlfriend
Depends. Is she hot and/or faithful.

Dont drop the soap

>hates niggers
>acts like niggers