Does anyone here actually take any of Infowars's products?

Do they even work or is it just a scam?

I know I hear Alex Jones always saying how popular his stuff is but I have never met a person who actually uses or talk about his products unless its just to meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

emergency.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesnt take Super Male Vitality

Even your ID says low, you low test faggot.

Have fun getting bombed by best Korea.

>Do they even work

Doubt they work. You wanna be more "virile," go to the gym. Supplements don't have to prove they do what they say they do like medicine does. The whole industry is trash.
Alternatively, go to the doctor with low testosterone and get roids.

Have fun getting bombed by these digits.

Aww

Hard to pick a winner here, but I'm going to have to go with my fellow ausfag's nuclear option.

Alex Jones is an actor. His own lawyer said so in his current law suit. Anyone who fell for the InfoWars meme is literally low IQ. In fact all right wing ideology is based of off duping low IQ individuals. There I fucking said it, how's that for being politically incorrect.

kek

not sure but its probably just an EXTREMELY overpriced mix of things that may or may not work to some degree. when it comes to things like this just look up the ingredients and take the ones that are shown to work. or overpay to support the show.

Fucked that one up.

>I hope no one realized I was a lurker.

Lawyers are renowned for their honesty

Yea I take a few. Shit works. The toothpaste is awesome btw

its not overpriced at all buying herbs in the liquid extract form always is expensive as fuck

and theyre all pretty solid with proof they are useful

The joke is, it's literally the shit he tells you to buy water filters to protect yourself against.

I take brain force and super male. It's impossible to sleep at night because I have a raging hard-on and when I close my eyes I literally see equations flashing around. Highly recommend

You seem mad kid

But can you solve the equations?

Yes I concur about the toothpaste. Delicious. Also I don't know how you can test the effectiveness of supplements. How do you measure being healthier? It's not like having a disease per se.

I also take their Vitamin D drops and B12 drops, and I've started taking their Myco-ZX pills because I get fungal infections.

My mom only drinks from the Propure now. I can say none of these *harmed* me.

You can get a reverse osmosis system for the same price as his filters. Why he hasn't gotten into the room Jew yet is beyond me. It's far superior than any other home product for water filtration

If you are reading this and you take Infowar's supplements, you are autistic

Every supplement on the market that is not ineffective is dangerous. If they were effective, big pharma would have turned them into something useful by now.

As I hint above, there are a very few supplements that are effective, but are dangerous. These generally only remain on the market for a very short period of time because the FDA or DEA rapidly cracks down on them. Some testosterone analogues have a product life cycle like this. The manufacturer comes up with some compound that works like testosterone but isn't a controlled substance. They market it and the bodybuilding community eats the shit up because it's a lot easier than finding a doctor that'll keep prescribing the real shit to you. Within a few months, the DEA publishes a notice of proposed rulemaking to schedule the supplement as a controlled substance. A few months after that, the rule is enacted and the DEA issues a cease and desist and gets a search warrant, provided the manufacturer hasn't moved on yet.

The fact that these are being hawked by someone based in the U.S., and they haven't been busted as a testosterone analogue means they're bullshit. Jones would be in prison by now if they did anything more than any other vitamins.

No, that's fluoride you're thinking of. No fluoride in his products, duh. If you mean iodine, iodine is more than safe, it's necessary in fact.

theyre herbs and stuff, they work the same as herbs and minerals and stuff work elsewhere. its not a fucking miracle drug its just high quality stuff that everyone already knows about.

its just herbal extracts dude

big pharma doesnt fuck with that because you cant patent a plant

I have noticed near conscious control of dreams taking it

Genius, how can pharma make billions off of plants that they can't patent and that anyone could grow.

>iodine is more than safe, it's necessary in fact.

All things in moderation. Iodine—or more accurately, its salt form, iodide—in higher doses will inhibit the function of your thyroid gland. This is really important if you have hyperthyroidism. On the other hand, it's probably not so great if you have a "slow metabolism".

Uspto requires that you asexually reproduce the plant and that it exhibits traits not found in nature, ie, traits from a one of a kind mutation or lab manipulation, in order to get a patent on a plant

I like to use herbs and natural remedies. Not everything works for everyone, because everyone's body chemistry is different. Have to find what works for you. That being said, I wish the announcers would stop doing the hawking and go to a commercial in which someone else would do it.

>88
its ok friend

Brain force you can totally tell the energy difference, and I take iodine and sullenium every morning. Just kinda makes u feel better thru out the day

>you cant patent a plant
What is 35 U.S.C. ch. 15?

Also big pharma DOES fuck with it even for plants that they can't patent. They take the natural compound, which is usually either indiscriminate or has poor effectiveness, and undertake significant research and testing on it.

tl;dr: What is aspirin?

>plants that they can't patent and that anyone could grow.
Tell that to Monsanto. They do just this.

Try taking Super Male Vitality before facing an enraged emu.

>he doesn't fight the black mold insurgency with the newly formulated myco-zx
>he doesn't fuel his body with patented caveman true paleo formula complete with key co factors to give you the strength and endurance of our ancestors

Is that some alex jones e-juice?

NO. You can't patent a herb that people have been using for hundreds of years. You can make a form of it that you can patent, but there is no reason to bother when plants cost thousands of a cent each to produce. Compare that to artificially manufactured chemicals like prozac.

ok but for these herbal plants they do have effectiveness....

and anybody could grow it and use it and thats why its not profitable for them....

no you cant patent fucking Ashwaganda

I take the ultra male for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if I'm doing better. 5/10 might reccomend.

I did order a bottle of the iodine supplement. When the nukes start flying, that shit will come in very handy.

That's a pretty good endorsement. You should write a review.

>You can make a form of it that you can patent, but there is no reason to bother when plants cost thousands of a cent each to produce.

You're an idiot. You're suggesting that it's better to take some natural shit that may or may not do what you want, and may well do a lot of other things, rather than taking something that is a targeted drug in a dosage unit that has been proved to actually do something.

Again, look at fucking Aspirin. Look at Heroin. Look at how those drugs were both developed. Use your brain, user.

Again, tell that to Monsanto. They do just that.

If the active ingredient were effective, big pharma would have looked into it as well as analogues.

The ONLY reason to take supps is because it's a chemical whose use is extraordinarily well understood, for which no patentable analogue can possibly be made, and which is extremely simple to manufacture.

This is shit like Vitamin C, dietary fiber, and a few other things. It does not include herbs of any kind.

what about the strontium, cobalt, and other crazy hot atoms that spew from some kinds of nuke explosions, though? We are fucked if nukes are dropped.

just because they get the active ingredient down to a single chemical doesnt mean that its automatically illegal to sell liquid extracts of the herb

monsanto is different because they create their own new shit

Here's my impression of you:

"Huurrr durr, I'm so stupid and I like to kiss my own butt. Hurr durr-de-durr"

Those are essential minerals user

Someone redpill me on Saint John's Wort.

Also do any of Jones' products work for OCD?

Spot on, I've never seen a big pharma shill in the wild quite like that

theyre usually just atheists who hate all things natural

and love GMO and vaccines too

they get really weird and love artificial things

just to be against gods creation

I think you can't take that if you are on any SSRIs because St John's ups your serotonin or something.

Nah he made some good points, except pharma wouldn't make money if it turned out a herb sold for six dollars a bottle cured cancer or something.

He did make a couple points but he speaks in such sweeping generalities he BTFO himself "some natural shit" betrays his emotional hatred for anything that is not big pharma artificial isolated active ingredient

I'm not even religious but I agree with he is probably an atheist that hates God's creation kek

I am talking about the ones that are irradiated and are spitting hot chunks of subatomic shit through your body and turning it to jelly.

Yeah you're not supposed to mix SJW with anti depressants. Which makes me think SJW actually works. I'm going to buy this list of supplements and see how it improves my life.

Saint John's Wort
Fish Oil
Brain Force
Super Male Vitality
Multivitamin

If I take all these every morning for a month I should notice some effects. Anything I should add or remove?

Probably a borderline scam....

but he doesn't take donations... so buying his stuff is basically a donation.

Why don't you want to have mutant super powers, user

Fish oil goes rancid pretty easily. I'd consider flaxseed oil or another source of Omegas instead.

I buy it to support Alex but don't get into the habit of tajing supplements easy so i have a shit load

Yep. Odds are pretty damn terrific that whatever you get out of a plant can be made purer, stronger, and more reliable in a lab. There's a reason why doctors give you generic morphine and not opium poppy distillate for surgery, and it's not the gigabuxxx from the generic market.

The only plant-based med I know of that they've had trouble usefully improving on is pot - you can purify individual compounds, but the whole mess seems to be what most patients prefer; you can make analogues, but the stuff sold as analogues tends to be weird scary shit.

Taking not tajing

Yeah i had jwh 018 before it was illegal
That shit fucked me up, gave me paranoid psychosis for years, anxiety and finally got better

when I smoked spice it made me feel like I didn't have knees
weird shit, do not reccommend

thats because youre blue pilled on all the medicinal effects of all these herbs and how you ruin it when you make a purified pill out of it

you can take a whole bottle of super male vitality if you want, you can control the dosage, you dont need to make it stronger than that

its already condensed

Just do your own research and eat foods high in what you're deficient in and get well-reviewed natural supplements for the rest.

Top tier supplements to diverse diet for over health (best in tincture form):
Milk Thistle (helps kidneys/liver process toxic ingestion)
Echinacea (immunity)
Hawthorne (heart health)
Usnea (respiratory)

What the fuck at super male vitality being 70 dollars per bottle. I thought this stuff was like 30 dollars this time last year. Everyone must be buying it because it's a meme.

The deal with iodine is that it's stored in your thyroid, so it's possible to "load up" with good iodine, which limits absorption of any potentially heavy iodine you might come into contact. I don't believe strontium or cobalt are very bioavailable elements, so no worry about them being stored in your body. Of course, direct contact with radiation is going to fuck you over regardless. Iodine is purely a low level preventative measure.

yeah weed has tonnes of those terpene-like cannabinoids that need to all be together for the true pot effect. Shit I hate pot as well. It made me paranoid and gave me a weird vibe after smoking it for awhile.

kek

They also sell stuff like body armor and freeze dried food, if you're not sold on supplements or water filters.

Wow, man. That was a really informative answer. Thanks!

Same shit, every single fuckin time. Check these pecs bitch.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic...
emergency.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp

goodbye sides

fuck yeah thats my favorite e juice i vape that shit at 200 watts

My mother was pretty big on this stuff while I was growing up. She had me on all kinds of interesting shit, but the thing that actually seemed to improve overall health was olive leaf extract. Anyone else ever used that?

Who cares how he was, now he's just another fatass

>Kid's supplement is called Child Ease

Anyone else find that creepy as shit?

No, user, I was not. Irony can go to hell I hate it now. I have not seen irony as a vehicle for debate/correction used properly in ages. Fuck irony forever.

The guy really had an informative answer! No joke!

saint john's wort does fuck with your serotonin levels which can be either helpful or very very bad because high serotonin is not at all good

I've use St. John's before many times but i always stoped because it helps depression somewhat but also causes extreme aggression and severe headaches which is exactly what tricyclic antidepressants did for me too when some idiot doc put me on them years ago.
maybe they work for some people but for me they are awful

I have the same tank nigga

Then why do right wing ideologies work, unlike left wing ones?

Just the fact that I'm giving a child Alex Jone's supplements is creepy.

The ingredients are good, but I buy them separately elsewhere.

Wow is that really him? He was an aesthetic motherfucker.

Obesity, not even once.