Friendly reminder that if you willingly get married you are simply asking for a woman to steal half of your shit when...

Friendly reminder that if you willingly get married you are simply asking for a woman to steal half of your shit when she inevitably leaves you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjIKt6EnY4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MK-ULTRA mind control was perfected partially for this purpose....

Finding wealthy families, and mind controlling the woman to divorce the husband to rake in fat stacks of family court cash and prizes.

Yes good Goy. Don't get married there are too many white people on this planet already.

Not if you're a Muslim or a Whitey who is falling for the Jewish ploy to convince white men to let Niggers and A*rabs fuck their women and end the white race.

I don't have any shit to steal.
checkmate

before feminism it was legal to marry a young girl even in new york. then women did feminism from 1850 on. but you here on pol support their first and most important victory. lie in your bed white man

Friendly reminder to get a prenuptial agreement if you are concerned about asset protection

My wife earns and is worth literally double what I do, so if we get divorced I'll be taking half of her shit. I earn about 100k a year and last year she was over 220k, plus she has a shitload of shares.

Feels good man. Works both ways.

>Proud to be a cuck

She'll just make you pay alimony for your shitty kid instead then.

>if we get divorced I'll be taking half of her shit

I got bad news bucko. That's not how it works.

>calling a poster who has worked the system to his favor a cuck

Sure, so protecting himself and making it detrimental for her to leave him, thus giving him the control, means that he's the cuck? Eat shit you fucking sand nigger. Go kill every local in your shithole country and then yourself so we can export the jews to a safe place they can call their home.

Fucking oath it is. All assets are divided equally. We have no kids, so child support doesn't factor in.

If people marry gold digging whores they deserve to be taken for a ride, but holy fuck you dumb liken cunts want to force this MGTOW bullshit hard. Get gassed with your anti-family kikery.

>we have no kids

Then what the fuck are you defending? Your ability to browse reddit and jerk off day-to-day?

There is no explicable reason for a man earning six figures to become lawfully wed (or common law). He can't improve his situation. He can only be destroyed.

you don't know a woman's true nature until you see her in divorce court

>DO NOT REPRODUCE

"fraud in the inducement"
"duress"

the only non gold digging whore (as you put it) would be a child bride; but you female worshiping christians banned that in the late 19th century because muh white wuman ordered you to

>implying we're not going to have kids
>implying we're not both white
>implying we're degenerate cunts who'd have and raise children out of wedlock
>implying either of us would marry each other if we didn't both intend on having kids and raising them

I don't know what fucked world you retards come from where your marrying money grubbing low-IQ cumsluts and getting them pregnant, but that isn't our game plan. She's smarter than I am, too, bu a pretty large margin - hence the pay discrepancy. There's no fucking way I could do what she does. I'm lucky I won the lottery, honestly.

My bf is set to inherit about seven million. I'm not interested in the money though. I'm hoping he will marry me someday. He's the best man in the world. I mean I like the idea of us being rich just in the aspect that I won't have to work and I can devote my life to being with him and helping him and our family 24/7. I want him to be happy forever. I will gladly sign any prenups or make videos or whatever so that I get no money or anything. I want him. I just want him. If anything were to happen to him, id probably kill myself anyways. Money would mean nothing to me if he's not there.

>DON'T HAVE CHILDREN

Holy fuck, Bill Nye is posting on Sup Forums again.

MGTOW is the biggest kike psyop in recent history. It's absolute fucking cancer. Kill yourself.

Dude, do you honestly think you're the first mildly intelligent, independent male who found a woman superior to him?

We're trying to tell you that yes, things may go 100% right for your. But statistically, they won't. And you'll end up divorcing this woman; this woman who is smarter than you, makes more money than you, and can therefore afford a much better lawyer than you. You think you're the first fucking genius to decide "I'm going to have children with this perfect woman! Nothing can go wrong!"?

Are you fucking retarded? What in the world makes you think that your situation is unique to the western world? Honest question, not facetious.

Already split with one girl who I used to live with. I left her with a few thousand to get a new rental place, she kept all her debt and didn't touch any of my cash or my house. Left on good terms, was just a shitty relationship.

Going to soon be living with another girl, she has more assets than I currently do. Inheritance coming my way soon and all that, she's aware of it. We've both agreed to talk with a solicitor and get some documents put in place if we ever split.
She's probably agreed to it since she also has something to lose. She's heard about all the shit that can happen during break ups.

Got a better picture for you.

>Implying a Muzzie would ever be with MGTOW

I fucked up big time with my wife. Both doing well in our careers, I was earning the bulk though. We still quite young. Just traded up to a fucking awesome house in beach side suburb, she gets pregnant.
3 months after giving birth she turns into a literal psycho. Aggressive, violent, marriage dissolves, house sold, she tries best to stop me seeing kid

Fast forward 10 years I'm single, the kid lives with me full time. I've been kinda dating a real successful career woman, minor 'media' figure, but nice AF. She worth 4 times me. I've decided in the last few weeks to do what you've done. If I marry again, I'll only do it if im trading up. Thinking of moving this relationship along

>Not over throwing the system

Can someone explain what is up with these guys who go from one serious relationship to another without any serious break? Like do you need a significant other to function?

I had a 2 year break in between. Took a few trips, met a few girls overseas and then found a new girl who was worth spending time with.

My dad knew this.

Here when you get married you open up a bank accounts both share and put their income in, those money counts as "husband and wife" income.

Thats why my dad opened up another bank account in another bank and transfer his income to that account instead so my mom never would have any right of his money if she would take a divorce.

They never did thankfully, happily married for 30 years.

It's not. All I'm saying is that I don't think my relationship of 9 years will go bad; I've had plenty before this one and I knew about 12-18 months in they were shit. This isn't. Some relationships work, others don't, and there's no magical solution to them.

All I'm saying is categorising all relationships as inherently bad and not worthwhile is absolute fucking stupidity, and cancerous to a healthy society. Anyone who promotes this MGTOW bullshit is a fucking kike. They can fuck off to their left-wing hugbox where Bill Nye can call them good goys.

This.
If you never give into your woman, she will never leave you. If you start to give in, you are weaker than her and she will stop seeing you as a potential father for any kids, this will of course lead to her finding a new man.

Stay alpha and let your girl be the girl.

My question is: what do you have to gain from the relationship that you wouldn't have being legally single? Women seek legal marriage because it entitles them to something. If they "love you" and "can't live without you," then they wouldn't need a piece of paper to prove it.

You, as an independent male with a good income stand to gain some, but lose a lot...statistically speaking.

This.

>what do you have to gain from the relationship that you wouldn't have being legally single?

We married so as not to have children out of wedlock. Incredibly antiquated and religiously based idea that is purely a social standard, and was my idea.

We wanted to have children and I refused to have bastards. That's ultimately what it came down to. Here in Australia, because we've been together for so long we're legally married anyway - it was a formality, nothing more, for tradition more than anything. Legally we're no better or worse off.

Thanks for the reminder
Seriously, i almost got married recently, not going to happen

The idea that you're nothing but a gold digger will always be in the back of his mind and he will never truly trust you. This will lead to him fucking other women out of spite behind your back. Enjoy, thot.

brought tears to my eyes. DAMN YOU TWENTY FIRST CENTURY!!!!!

OK WHITEY < NOW MAKE CHILDREN ANYWAY CAUSE THEY TRYING WIPE US OUT

Women also marry because it gives them a sense of security and stability. A lot of women have the primal fear that their man is going to skip out on them when they decide to have kids, marriage is something that muffles this fear for them.

beta men do have a habit of being emotionally unavailable after they get comfortable in a relationship. Don't use romance to just nab a girl, keep using it to keep her around. Romance to women is what sex is to men. Would you really stick around and be faithful to a woman if she didn't put out anymore? Women don't stick around when their men stop giving them emotional intimacy. Alpha males know this and it's what keeps their wives in line.

this beta and alpha is an artificial distinction , it's totally frivolous, you the big man you make a scrawny guy look like a beta , you with some super manly guys , you start to look like the beta yourself, all these shit dont really exist , it's just to set paradigms

the ultimate redpill on this matter lies with this fucking guy

youtube.com/watch?v=cjIKt6EnY4U

theres a automatic answer britanon : CHILDREN YES

t. cuck brobaggaja and all for whitey to dont offspring

This is a tired meme.

The jew agenda is not to stop white people having kids - its to have weak minded controllable populace. (((They))) own the law courts as well as the banks so they want divorce proceedings to happen.

Also, the guy is more likely to kill himself after all that - or breakdown mentally.

it is, they want miscegenation, don't be daft or shilly

>to wipe out whitey

you fucking jew

This is the shill post Then white women need stabilising. They thrive on drama and stress they've created - like a irl soap opera. So they are more likely to cheat on you because its exiting.

Bump for awareness

Yes - its the jews "cultural marxist" agenda influencing women. The women influence men.

If women can be brought to understanding thats whats happening en masse - that would provide a solution

Friendly reminder that everything in life has risks causing you to possibly lose everything you own (including your life), therefore the best course of action is to kill yourself right away. Except if you're a fucking coward, then lurking around in the interwebs in your NEET lowlife is the way to go.

you already counterstriked twice, get lost

>it's the jews
it's the jews

IT'S TEH FUCKING KIKES ALREADY , LOOK AT THIS BRITJEW BITCH TRYING TO SQUIRM ITS WAY

Im not squirming - I'm expanding n my initial point.

I don't beleieve they want to eradicate the white race. They need obedient slaves of any race. The reason the white race are being targetted more so, is because (((they))) used the white race to build the hierarchy that put (((them))) at the top - namely freemasonry. They taught whites all the "secrets of solomon" and are in denger of being overtaken by whites. So now they don't need the hierarchy anymore because of automation the white middle class are being attacked.

The way you attacke the white middle class is destroying what women see as empowering, which is not having a family and by being a whore

NONSENSE - IT'S KIKERY

>VANISH

preach

make money take bitches, not make bitches take money

Easy
>have nothing to steal