Does Sup Forums like German food?

Does Sup Forums like German food?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks nasty, probably uses human meat

God damn, yes Sir!

Good man!

I love it. I could murder a Schweinshaxe right now.

/ck/

Yes

German food is nice, but this one looks disgusting.

It should look more like pic related. It is still rustic, but thats German tradition.

OP, why did you shit on your plate?

You should get that checked at the hospital.

Yes

i love german food

I never thought so, but a German restaurant opened up near me and it was surprisingly good. Got that meat and cheese spread appetizer. Some asparagus shit with a creamy sauce. Had some delicious lamb wrapped in like a ham deal. Some nazi roast chicken stuff. Washed it down with some delicious german beer that had a great smokey flavor to it. You can keep sauerkraut though, that shit is disgusting.

>Got that meat and cheese spread appetizer. Some asparagus shit with a creamy sauce. Had some delicious lamb wrapped in like a ham deal. Some nazi roast chicken stuff. Washed it down with some delicious german beer that had a great smokey flavor to it.
How FAT are you?

It was shared numb nuts. The only bit of that I got purely for myself was the chicken.

holy fuck how fat are you

What are some good German food recipes? My uncle started making German food for get togethers but he only makes the same thing. Some sweet red cabbage thing, spaetzle and a pot roast that just has what a usual pot roast has, potatoes, onions, carrots etc but then just adds beer to it and calls it German.

Eat the fucking Kraut. It's good for you

BRATWURST

As fat as a german.
I been to Germany and Britain. They have just as many fat people walking around as the US. Italy does too, however their fatties seem to all be over age 30.

>enjoying food
>fat

Mmmmm gotta cook some Jaegerschnitzel over the weekend.

at least it's the invention of a turkish immigrant guy that has a diner in berlin so technically it's german food
plus it's fucking awesome

I like any food ;_;

That looks like greasy poop. It's probably flavorless, too, outside of the flavor of "sour," "starchy," and "fatty" like most German food that isn't a dessert.

Hows that zoo zebra treating you?

You realize most of the US is ethnically kraut, right?

In any case, hot buttered noodles are GOAT. I might have to drive up to Frankenmuth this weekend to score some.

is this the new justification for overeating? i enjoy food?

It's the Venezuelan cutie that always posts around this time. Post your cute tits.

Not very. 6'0 and 180 lbs. Everything but the chicken entree was ordered for the table and shared. It's almost like you autistic shitlords don't have friends to go enjoy meals with and are not used to splitting/sharing food.

Käsespätzle. Spätzle witch cheese and onions. Don't know if it is german, austrian or bavarian or all of it at the same time but it's good.

Idk probably not most of that stuff but I love bbq and corn dogs and that's German inspired I guess.
I don't really like white people food because whenever my aunt and uncle visit they cook and it makes me want to cry

*with

>You realize most of the US is ethnically kraut, right?

You misspelled Anglo, Americanized Italian, Americanized Mexican, and Americanized Chinese.

it looks like roadkill.

I'm 5'9 and 170 and I'm pretty fat

You can look it up. The Midwest especially.

Most of them hid their heritage during World War I and never picked it back up. It doesn't surprise me that most people don't know their own roots.

And Americanized black people

absolutely disgusting

Damn I'm 5'10 and 160 and I feel pretty fat at times. I work out though so at least I have some muscle.

larping this hard admit it you're a fat fuck its ok user

That sounds not fun. I've got a little more mush than I used to in my 20s, but stay active and still get cardio and lifting in. Not to mention keeping up with my acreage keeps me sweating on the weekends.

You are also 3" shorter, which accounts for a good bit of weight. To be "fat" at 5'9 and 170 you must have really low muscle mass too.

Not even a /fit/ faggot.

looks like my shit

is that jewish meat?

>And Americanized black people

So...Americans?

looks gross, but i bet its good. i love lots of sauce

No.

Really not doe. I'm even 5 lbs lighter than when my concealed permit was issued. Given that could be muscle loss replace by thiccness.

Does Sup Forums like tex-mex?

Did you scoop that out of the toilet?

>German "food"
>looks like a loo poo'ed in a plate
French airplane food looks better than German gourmet.
We know the real reason you invaded France. You will never get the Krabby patty recipe Hans

I live in the Midwest (Indiana) and it has shit cuisine. We have nothing here of note besides the "pork tenderloin sandwich" and that's just a wienerschnitzel sandwich. There is nothing else here cuisine wise. At least the South has Cajun/Creole and good barbecue. My town even serves ethnic German food during our annual Oktoberfest in my shitty town of 18k and it isn't very good. I hope that's just because none of the German diaspora here can cook; if the food we serve is actually authentic, I'm glad that I wasn't born in Germany because they have rather bland food.

good god yes

Looks like a victim of a truck attack

Yes. I don't see why that's funny. Black people have contributed to building this country since before it was even a country.

Kassptzn. God-tier.

Served in Bavaria and Austria, but also popular in Swabia and Switzerland.

enchiladas and rice is good, beans fucking suck, idk why anyone would ever like to eat them like that

Who doesn't?

My wife is part German, so yes, I've developed a taste for Schnitzel, Spätzle, and Warsteiner beer.

>victim of a truck attack
top bantz

Called Spaetzle in Alsace. Top tier.

I can't stand the French and hope they get bismarck'd again soon, but their cuisine isn't just an overhyped meme, it really is god-tier.

They managed to elevate food to an art form. Plus, it's a beautiful country. Yeah, I'm jelly.

But user, that's how hitler liked his beans. Don't you want to grow up big and strong like hitler-chan?

>benchmade
>gshock
>tacoma
ishygddt

Looks very unhealthy.

The French know how to cook great food, I'll give them that.

I'm pretty sure that is a photo of mac n cheese

That plate on the left is the same as the German meal, only froze and shit. The OP meal is freshmade, fuck off tard.

Auf keinen Fall! Meine Zeit trainiert kleine und große Hass meine gonna aufhören, dass es schade wirklich über fantastisch

>Indiana
Well there's your problem.

Tex mex is best mex. I had a plate that looked just like that for dinner. Except mine had two eggs over easy on top.

I sure hope you guys do do that as well.

Mexican food master race

Yeah, the South has soul food which has basically become ubiquitous with "Southern Cuisine." However, it wasn't all black influence; shit like fried chicken as one example was actually brought over by the Scottish people (but perfected here of course). Blacks did contribute a lot, though, especially when Creole food is taken into account.

Liberal here. Looks delicious!

Sauerbraten mmm

Italian cuisine is god-tier too and way more varied than Italian restaurants that usually only serve pizza and pasta would have you believe.

There's a good German restaurant in my town that everyone says has great food but I wouldn't know what to order if I went there.

Any recommendations for an Amerifat who's not a big fan of sausage (never had real German sausage though).

AZ here, thanks for yummy food. It's funny all the mexicans here love hotdogs and hamburgers and drink bud light and the americans love burritos and tacos and corona.

I had mexi neighbors that would share a bunch of bud lights with me every weekend back in college

Mexican food is fucking disgusting meme tier bullshit.
Sickening over-saturation of spices because you mongoloids couldn't figure how to raise quality livestock or cure your meats so you just tried to mask the rotting flesh with literally anything you could find.

>black beans

fucking native faggot. What are you some poor oaxaca? Why dont you eat fucking ants you disgusting beaner

Hunter's stew/ sausage and sauerkraut/whatever they call it at that specific restaurant

>There's a good German restaurant in my town that everyone says has great food but I wouldn't know what to order if I went there.

Give me a link so I can have a look at the menu.

Where else in the Midwest is there a decent regional cuisine? Chicago? Please. They have pizza casserole and "Italian beef" which isn't nearly as good as a Philly steak and cheese or Louisiana po-boy. It's shit just like everything else from the Midwest.

All the French men with balls are dead or incontinent. My old uncle who regularly shits his pants tells me stories of Algeria, watching mudslimes castrate French soldiers, then he and his unit would go full Judge Dredd and kill all the men in the vicinity.

At least the food culture has survived the migrant wave...so far.

If Germany uncucks itself before France you have my permission to go full Bismarck.

Yes definetly, traditional German food is my favorite food desu.

No, Tex-Mex is better. Original Mexican Americans > Mexicans.

your welcome, thank you for golden corral, cicis pizza, maccas, BK, costco, and great american food. I am blessed because I live in the Texan border and they have whataburguer.

chocolate is mexican.

Please stop
This was a nice thread

Needs a plate of rice to go with it. Other than that its good.

Like I said it's airplane food, and is practically on par with "fresh" German food.

French meals are not an activity, but a way of life.

>Mexican food master race
But can you walk that across the boarder?

Tex mex is 1000x better but they don't know any better
I tried Mexican in New Mexico once and it was pathetic

people complaining about the OP pic saying it looks like a roadkill ... the texmex stuff in this pic doesn't look that good either but I bet it tastes great

Whataburger a best

Not really...

>mongoloids

We are conquistadors.

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[82] 60%,[83] 64%,[84] and 78%.[77]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

black beans are from Peru, I am a white descendant from Chihuahua.

We have chilis here. it sucks. Tex mex is a moustrosity. Real Mexican food is God tier.

It isn't on par, in any way. Its shit frozen airplane food, its not in any way comparable to fresh made German good, at all. French country food is not different from German food.

Of course I do.

Tex mex is incredible
You eat a ton of chips and salsa and queso and then the main course is like angel cummies
If I had a chance to have a last meal I would get high as shit and eat it until I exploded