How do we get the government to stop subsidizing soy?

How do we get the government to stop subsidizing soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/
youtube.com/watch?v=thnZMpS8ELA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey! What are you talking about? Soy is good for you. Don't you want a nice boipuccee?

is soy really that bad? Is it why asains are so low test?

i really want to bite into that soy block btw

Soy isn't that bad in small quantities, but these days it's so cheap that it's in everything. I even saw it on the ingredients in chewing gum.

oh good, ive been eating raw broccoli lately becuase it cleans estrogen in your body.

That's bullshit.

Kinda true though,

indole-3-carbinol (from cruciferous veggies) is metabolized to 3,3-diindoylmethane which has an effect in hormone metabolism shifting the formation of estrogens from one that is generally considered 'bad' to another. It also has an effect on androgen receptor binding which leads to a higher free testosterone conc.

You really need to read through the papers themselves to get a grasp of its full effects.

Also, soy is literal fucking poison for men.

Checked. Good shit user, I'll check this out!

>2017
>Agriculture so shit it needs subsidies
LOL @ american & european "farmers"

Was at the grocery store today. I saw goybeans listed in the ingredients of
>salad dressing
>cooking oil
>protein shake
>peanut butter
>tortillas
>salsa
>pesto sauce

That's just what I remembered off the top of my head. It's literally everywhere now.

Noice

Cheked

All agriculture is subsidized

Corn is heavily subsidized

Although I would argue alot of this is necessary to make up for potentially bad harvests so that farmers dont go bankrupt like during the dustbowl.

How about you make them stop subsidizing corn, you fat fucks.

How about just take it to it's natural conclusion and also subsidize soy protein isolate producers. Vitamin deficiency is cheap to solve, on the other hand protein is always the most expensive part of a diet that isn't for fat-asses.

Is it bad for women to ingest or just men?

Both. It fucks up their natural production of estrogen and can give them breast cancer, thyroid problems, and a bunch of other nasty illnesses.

It's a War On Men.

Boycott

elect ted cruz or rand paul?

If soy is bad then cows milk has to be worse. Soy is "bad" because of phytoestrogens but cow's milk has actual mammal estrogens.

Most people don't talk about this.

I talk about it 7-9+ times a day.

>Also, soy is literal fucking poison for men.
So are hops. Avoid hopped beers at all costs, no matter how good they taste. Drink red wine or mead instead.

because youre retarded. if you actually cared about this shit you would be in the sunshine using your body like all the chads did and/or use steroids so you wouldnt have to worry about stupid shit like this. youre probably just looking for something to blame like everything else. its da water jew, its da soy jew, its da shampoo jew, etc etc

I've heard other people claim this and I don't have an opinion or knowledge about the matter. Where can I go to learn more?

>Soy is "bad" because of phytoestrogens but cow's milk has actual mammal estrogens.

true techincaly milk/fats have estrogen in them which most hormones are pretty resilient against heat and cooking so they would surive pretty well.

the problem with phtoestrogens, is that there a different form of estrogen and thus illicit different affects upon the human body.

the problem with soy is its prevlance. we easily eat more of its oils/and unfermetaded soy protiens than we ever would if we where eating it like the asians do. and if you ferment it you reduce its contents fyi.

why would you?

looks like soy is oversea colony problem only rest of the world have no problem with it
maybe you is the problem angry burger
its time to relax the anuss

The big issue with soy is that it leads to extensive deforestation.

Rainforests are being burned down to grow soy for a couple of years until the soil is sucked dry and blows away with the wind.

Researchers have recently found that estrogen can be categorised into alpha and beta receptor estrogens, and soy actually contributes to healthy bones, not man boobs. Beer on the other hand is potent for feminizing men, and so is dairy. Soy is just a bean. Its not some super evil bean.

Hah

stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/

b-b-but.. the soy-jeeeeeew! It's all a jew trick to make man boobs!

youtube.com/watch?v=thnZMpS8ELA

It does? Wtf I love raw broccoli now

By the way, beers that are flavored with other herbs are fine. Just not easy to find. You'll probably have more luck finding them than me down here.