Since trump is now confirmed giving the rich tax cuts and making lower to middle class pay more in taxes...

Since trump is now confirmed giving the rich tax cuts and making lower to middle class pay more in taxes, will you vote democrat in 4 years?

Only if I'm dead.

If I was an American I would Never, ever, ever vote democrat.

Nerd
Virgin

bump

but democrats routinely make taxes lower for the normal man
not an argument

Person, not the party, so maybe. Depends who's up against him.

i stand with rand.fuck trump and his jewish masters

That was a litmus test for ctr shills
You passed congrats
Anyways stop looking at economic policy like it's the only thing that anyone cares about

Bhenchod

Fuck no, dems would raise my taxes.

>making lower to middle class pay more

Wrong

you have to go back

You stand about ankle-deep in poop water

Fuck off shill

DESIGNATED

What? He's not making anyone pay more. Are you retarded?

democrats want to keep pushing social programs, and when they "tax the rich" all it does is get passed onto the consumer who no longer can afford basic shit and just got laid off because his employer can't afford to hire people

SHITTING

>threaten tariffs on imports
>that's just going to get passed on to be he consumer
>lower corporate tax rates
>da evil rich will just pocket it all

Effective tax rate is about 15% anyway. This will just shore up loopholes and ensure a more level playing ground instead of favoring those who have the greasiest accountants, lawyers, and lobbyists.

Oh Hell No. Except for Turncoat Trump, I voted third party or left the race blank when there wasn't a third party candidate. Same as every other election since, crap, seems like forever. Before that, Pat Buchanan was the last mainstream (primary) candidate I voted for. (I think 2000)

They're ALL corrupt bastards. Vote. Them. Out.