Adam, not you too

Adam, not you too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5JqpP1Ccg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAVAGE A SHIT

Gender kind of is a spectrum. Hermaphrodites exist. You can't say they're all man or woman. They often have fucked up hormones somewhere in between too. It's pretty clear some of these skinny twink boys aren't all man either. They couldn't be manly if they wanted to. So in that sense they're somewhere in between despite having a penis. Yes, they are male, but their male features are so weak they hardly classify as a real man.

Then there's the people with XXY and XYY chromosomes.

Don't be a dumb bitch. That's their way of covering up the issue at stake. Nobody is discussing some freaks who can't breed. We're discussing XX and XY and their mental illness in thinking they are not their genetics.

Transgenderism is glorified cosplay.

Gender =/= sex in this context

Sex is a real observable objective thing

"Gender" is some bullshit made up by "scientists" and (((them)))

how do you make a spectrum out of 3 options where 2 of them are 99,99999% of the options?

I'd love one of these faggots explain to me how someone with a dick can get ovarian cancer.

When science is owned by the Jew.

What did you expect? He's in San Francisco, the LGTBQ headquarters of the world. The poor man's saturated in degeneracy.

F.

Ah yes those cases do exist where actual men or women think they're something else but physiologically aren't. Which is indeed a problem and mental illness. Yet all the same intersexed people exist so SEX is a spectrum. And for those people they obviously can't fulfill either gender role, therefore there's more than 2 genders because intersexed people often behave in between the two genders. I don't like it anymore than you. I just call it how I see it. I voted Trump. And I'm against trannies.

He's been like this for years. Remember his rants on misogyny?

FULL KEK

You're playing their game. They purposley conflate this issue to try and be "scientific" about why this man can call himself a woman. And suck their own dicks about how progressive they are.

So this the state of "science" nowadays huh

There's Science and then there's (((Science)))

>there are 10~ chromosomal matchings, with most except 2 being exceedingly rare
>GENDER IS A SPECTRUM, EVERYTHING JUST FLOWS IN BETWEEN THERE'S NO HARD SET RULES

Real science has been takeover by extremely toxic politically motivated entertainers. RIP science.

>gender
>existing
david reimer should be alive, to spit on your grave.

If you've ever been in a STEM class at a university you'll know every one of those faggots are the same type of progressive idiot. We're raising a generation of these faggots. It's only going to get worse. Next 20 years we're going to see them become dominate in all fields.

in 2017, you're called a dick for asking that someone back up their claim with evidence

where did it all go wrong, Sup Forums?

>if you want me to prove it, you're a dick
>xoxo
Sup Forums btfo

>Taking some cyber-sec and networking classes
>Somehow this shit leaks into the conversation
>At one point, someone calls the idea of "white hats" and "black hats" in hacking racist
>Everyone agrees
>I can't help but ask why, i don't know much about African folklore, but the idea of white or light vs black or dark has been around for fucking ever
>No one wants to discuss it, they just repeat, "no, it's pretty racist" and move on

BUT WHY

>the closer you look at anything the blurrier it gets
Are people really this dumb? Holy shit.

Sounds like user needs the fluoride stare to fit in.

Anomalies =! Actual genders

Swap "gender" with race or species. Should we allow people to identify as some ape, not as human? Should we say then that human right and human laws don't apply to them?

How the fuck can Adam make such a retarded mistake? It's so easy to see why it's wrong.

So everything is too hard for him to comprehend?

okay, so why should anyone listen to a blatant mental retard?

In electing globalist liberals that made america and other european countries politically correct

>"you're being a dick"
>"He's SUCH a piece of shit."
>"I just thought, what an asshole?"
>>"Ugh"
The insults of nu-males are always along these lines. Notice, that they are all passive, they are referring to the subject as a consequence that they have no agency, they have no power over the course of the conversation. They will say one of these things, and then regress i to their nu-male corner muttering under his breath that everyone is just "being such assholes gosh". Pathetic. Learn the language of the nu-male, understand their psychology and defeat them. They are impotent fags.

That chump died to me when Kari and Grant got fired from Mythbusters

What do you expect after their shill episode on chips being inserted during blood donations?

Everyone ITT is wrong. There are three genders (gender is how we refer to others using language): masculine, feminine, neuter. Those are the two poles, plus the negation of them. Anything can be a complex expression of the two/three characteristics. Men are supposed to aspire to a masculine ideal, and wise men understand feminine nature. Women should complement the man in the same way.

I really don't know why anyone even wastes their time with those morons who make some outlandish bullshit statement not supported by anything and then get offended when asked to prove it.

I will never agree with the moronic push to try to create 4999928293 genders. The mere consideration is so overly stupid that it deserves even a second of our time. Dudes are born with a cock/balls, girls are born with a cock holster. Make believe is for fictional stories and has no place in reality.

They have a different type of extra chromosome

Redpill yourself on chromosomes.

Well it's not like I think Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner is a woman. That's a man. This is definitely a Jewish psy op to get rid of men and create infertility. But strictly speaking there are some who are neither man or women, although legitimate cases are rare.

Jamie was keeping him sane.

The attack on "sexual inequality" is an attack on men.

>Gender is a sociological and psychological concept

>References: 1 that seems okay, 1 opinion piece, and 1 "Feminist Analysis"

Sure okay.

Sometimes I become self aware, as a 80% Nordic with 20% Jew blood, that the 20% Jew blood probably still influences me despite 80% of me wanting to be righteous. It's like being 80% good but yet a small demon is constantly harassing you from within. But it's like 2 different souls in one body. My subconscious is a Jew.

When did they get canned, and why?

my dick has a spectrum, from flaccid to erect

somebody should invite him to speak about sex and free love at a diaper fur con or some shit
I am sure he wouldn't turn that down

Another """""scientist"""" speaking up.

Chose one claim.
>Gender is social construct and binary because build on sex
>Gender is a spectrum because bill say it and there old shit is firing back

lel this faggot drowned a long time ago, i tried to watch an episode and it was reddit this plebbit that. Truly disgusting. They even had the faggot leddit logo plastered all over the show

>tfw people are delusional enough to blame their "bloodline" on their mistakes and faults

Even if gender was a spectrum, you could be X% male and Y% female.
Why are they stuck on 3/4/5/72 genders when there are infinite possibilities?

more screentime for jamie and adam essentially

oh no ;_;

Do they produce sperm? They are male.

Do they ovulate? They are female.

Do they not have a dick or vagina? Then they are neither.

>Hurr dur muh ovarian cancer.

Not an argument faggot.

And those liberal genders are not even chromosome-based, it's just made up bullshit like dragonkin and prolapsegender

Thats mad gay. Stopped watching it a long time ago but the show worked best when they alternated the groups. Adam and Jamie's segments were already clearly the 'better' ones, but the others usually had goofy shit that was fun to watch

I loved you in borat

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5JqpP1Ccg
honestly find this full episode, watch it then kill yourself. Leddit a shit.

He's always been a liberal cuck. No wonder Jamie hated his ass so much. At least he has the decency to not spew shit over social media.

I wonder if he voted Trump

Reminder that the man is an engineer and stunt professional, not a fucking biology major, or even a scientist

Jamie Hyneman
Jamie hymen-crusher

>you cant really split people up into poor or rich
>first world or third world
>its all just a spectrum lol

Remember how these people denounce the Nazis for using questionable science to further their political agenda?

What a giant kek

Exactly

Being Jewish is literally demonic posession. The Jewish bloodline is sold to demons and a pure Jew is actually a demon inhabiting an empty human shell. But in my case the demon only has 20% control of me and acts as my subconscious which I must fight 24/7.

Climate change is a spectrum. The closer you look at anything the blurrier the lines get, INCLUDING CLIMATE CHANGE.

the spectrum goes masculine to feminine

It IS a spectrum. It's like 0 or 1, there are decimals in between. Which is why he have words like "tomboy".

It doesn't change the fact that there are 2 genders.

There are people who strongly feel that having all their limbs is wrong for them too, I hope Adam Savage is progressive and liberal enough to validate their feelings too.

They are not true hermaphrodites. It's a defect, like being born without a leg. Not a new subspecies of human.

When studding animals, such as the peacock spider, the word "gender" had, and still has, a valid use.

This.

and this.

Adam Sadfuck is actually the one stifling discussion here:

1. He proclaims some stuff.
2. He misrepresents said stuff, with regards to, quote "EVERYTHING".
3. He then ties the whole bunch of shit together and calls it truth*.

and finally..

4. When ASKED to provide evidence for the claims.. he goes on to say, "asking me to PROVE IT, makes YOU a dick, and it makes ME right, hardy hardy har."

>ok the last part about being RIGHT, I made up..

I guess you could say that. Goes from 0 to 1 but anything over 0.5 is male and anything under 0.5 is female. But one person can be more genetically manly than another, etc

Yes, that was my point. I don't get why people are upset over this. It being a spectrum doesn't change anything.

When you realise trans aren't delusional. They're just pushing for a society to accept them and escape the noose.

Anyone got the article where Jamie says he got fed up with him pushing pop culture memes instead of actual engineering problems?

Someone post adam pic second before receiving bbc.

Ironically this is actually true to some extent. But it isnt natural, and is most likely the effect of chemicals. I wouldnt mind these kind of arguments so much if they applied the same logic to things like race.

Wait, wasn't there a video someone found online where an Adam Savage-lookalike fucked an underage trap in the asshole?

A thousand times this.

That's fair enough, but I still don't think it's very productive to focus on outliers like that, especially when you can see (((their))) agenda at work here. They're not advocating for recognition of hermaphrodites here. This isn't about hermaphrodites at all. It doesn't even have to do with trannies. There's a clear line of thinking and cultural engineering going on here.

>There are more than two genders.

Rapidly becomes

>Most people do not fit a gender binary.

It's not true at all, but it's a method of feminizing men, specifically white men and painting anyone who disagrees with that feminization (and eventually anyone outside it) as a bigot.

How can gender be a spectrum when gender doesn't fucking exist? There is only sex, gender is nonsense made up by a certain child molesting psychologist.

Btw, did anyone actually like Adam in the first place? Hyneman was always the star of the show for me.

prove it

he's been a weirdo from day one, he just finally got on the right meds a few years ago

Kek, the 10s will go down in history as a laughable version of the 60s.

This shit is pathetic.

Hermaphrodites are men with a physical abnormality. If a Y chromosome is present it's a man.

He's right though

>claim thing
>cant and wont prove it

It's non-consensual sexual roleplaying. They demand that the laws be changed so that everyone has to pretend their fursona is real or else face charges.

>Listen up: I'm about to make a positive claim.
>If you're yelling: ''PROVIDE POSITIVE EVIDENCE'' then you're a dick! Unfollow me! xoxox.

>duh.png

> * sips tea *
> * smug liberal face *
> You know I'm right and even if you ask questions and I don't answer them, you're still wrong

Now this shit is why the Chinese and the Saudis are having better countries than us

Nothing to do but sit back & watch our world burn

D I R A
R A I D