The difference between life and a virus is viruses don't contain the requisite machinery necessary for replication...

The difference between life and a virus is viruses don't contain the requisite machinery necessary for replication. They infect a host and use the host's machinery to replicate.

>Reminds me of something

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenlol.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homosexuality is literally a mind virus transmitted by sodomitic rape.

For a man to be analogous to a virus he has to be more like it than In a few ways. For instance, a virus does not have any sort 'brain', and must therefore be incapable of consciousness.

A man, quite clearly is not like a virus in this way because he cannot function while brain-dead.

So stop being a snide motherfucker. sage.

Oh wow thanks schlomo goldstein you really showed me why that was a bad opinion
Do you ever spread peanut butter on your dick so your dog can lick it off its legal in your country

Niggers and jews are cultural viruses.

>Do you ever spread peanut butter on your dick so your dog can lick it off its legal in your country

Wtf i knew a girl who did this with her vag

Your here on Sup Forums to meme rather than argue?
Here, your new home. My gift, to you.
hiddenlol.com/

>>Reminds me of something
capitalism?

oh great not another "IT"S DA JOOOS" episode

>the requisite machinery necessary for replication
what is necessary for replication, exactly?

>A man, quite clearly is not like a virus in this way because he cannot function while brain-dead.
Did you turn on your tv at all this decade? Everyone on there is totally brain dead.

Do yourself a favor, go find someone with television and cable, and watch about 10 minutes of "news". You will be back, and you will agree with me 100%.

DNA polymerases
Ribosomes for proteins

if those things are prerequisites for replication then how come viruses can replicate without them?

FUCKIN CHEKMATE

See

What do you not understand about a virus needing host cells to replicate?

i don't understand how viruses needing host cells to reproduce is any different from male humans needing female humans to reproduce

Viruses utilize the host cells of different species. Whereas other species, like Humans and other mammals use specialized cells of their own species. There is no parallel.

RIGHT WINGED IDEALOGY is like a virus. Killed people in millions

Viruses are weaponised 3d printers/self replicating nanobots from a previous iteration of advanced human society.

Warfare that introduced these resulted in the world basically being reset as almost all humans perished.

In subsequent iterations we developed resistance via natural selection, meaning they became less (although still highly) effective.

It's not very often I share this information - do with it what you will.