One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born Jewish
Make it stop.

Into the pit you go!

Once a Jew Always a Jew,only Gas chamber will stop you my friend.

>born to the race that rules the world
>is upset

Kike

Cuck

You shit in the fucking street

>one shot at life
>born non-white slavnigger scum
Why, God?

>killing Jews is cucked
Kike.

Give up all your jewish heritage, religion and values and start life again.

Nuke us America please. Its couldn't get any worse than it's already is.

>You shit in the fucking street
You shat on the same plate which provided you with food,KIKE,you are no god chosen person.

>Hitler chosen
I can't refute with that though.

k
k
You just don't know, man. To be born in this disgusting cult and be completely different from the rest of (((them))).
k
dont kill me when we fight pls
This is what I want to do ultimately. But I feel like I can't do anything about it and I'll always be a fucking kike in the end.

Don't worry, I'm half kike. Other than having to consistently defend against the (unwitting) lolocaust lies of my kike mother, I have it pretty good. I'm also half Uky/RUS, so I'm happy to fight for the coming White Ethnostate, just like the 20 juden who received Iron Crosses in Germany.
We can make up for our shitty heritage by fighting for White ethnonationalism, my friend!

Cheat on goys, make profit. What's problem?

Israel deserves to be nuked before Russia m8

Most cars are new. But they're all Japanese...Are you from Irkutsk?

I told someone that only 3 million total people died in the Holocaust (Jews being a fraction of it) and someone flipped out. The person I told this was a dykish possible transwhatever who claimed to be Jewish and I'm pretty sure she was. These people have zero self-awareness sometimes.
I hurt you. I don't want to hurt you. I'd rather hurt people hurting you.

>3 BAJILLION!!!!!
Fucking LOL at this blatant propaganda

I tend to believe the more reasonable number of ~450k dead in the Lolocaust, mostly of typhus. The goyim I work with have a harder time accepting the truth than us juden lol! Why was there an orchestra and soccer team and swimming pool at Auschwitz if the goal was death?!

Literally nobody gassed.

Do you live in a liberal area by any chance? Normally I'm confused as to why the SJWs around here are so firm in the Holocaust but also love Muslim cock and think Palestine should take over Greater Israel. I don't get the SJW mindset but I know it's always the wrong opinion.

Agreed. The gas "chambers" weren't even sealed. How can you gas 450k (let alone 6 gorillion) if the chambers aren't even hermetically sealed? You can't. Most of them died of typhus, the rest of starvation, thanks to Eisenhower bombing supply routes at the end of the war. Every country had concentration camps that turned into starvation camps, the British, the Russians (who were actually immensely worse than any other = commie juden), the Boers, the War Between The States, etc.
No, I live in a largely White small town in (((right wing))) Alberta. But we're full of goddamn flipalinos. I'm changing the minds of my fellow Canadians on (((multiculti))) every single day. Canada is for Whites.

Lower class scum tends to hate niggers, middle class scum usually hates jews. It's projection, it's a sign that you are a massive failure in life, it's weak, it's ridiculous. Just end yourself loser.

>One shot at life
>Born a blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan
>But a 5'5 manlet
Fucking kill me!

And at least you can Jew yourself to the top of everything.

Thanks for the input Achmed.

OP don't worry about it. Most people here dont hate every single jew, just the general way that the tribe always seem to work against our own interest.

Anyways if you want to send reparations for destroying sweden i can give you my paypal account.

Jews are superior to others. Don't let anyone here convince you otherwise. If you went to public school and grew up with the internet, then you'd know everyone is subhuman.

>One shot at life
>Born a blonde haired, blue eyed, 6'2" Aryan
>have aspergers syndrome