Has anyone else gone back to watching old TV shows to not have to deal with all of the bullshit PC pandering in modern...

Has anyone else gone back to watching old TV shows to not have to deal with all of the bullshit PC pandering in modern TV? What are some other old shows worth a shit to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Pn-KiXdsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tUltrX-ICew
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
youtube.com/watch?v=s57RjAY59uU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rrQN6QXfw
youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w
youtube.com/watch?v=M66f_SI6Wl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hank of the Hill

Same Jew bullshit, just older examples.

The A-team wouldn't exist today.

all in the family dude
Archie Bunker is fucking amazing.
hogans heroes was good too man fuck i miss watching those shows on dejaview. this channel we have here used to play all the classics.

Good that show was corny autistic shit.

well i mean they still do i just don't get the channel anymore

Twilight Zone
Macgyver

I love Burns & Allen

Hogan's Heroes
Dead or Alive
The Invaders

Chracter are male role model

Archie Bunker is used to make fun of conservatives using a straw man.

Hogan's Heroes is good though, although every season is exactly the same.
Get Smart is god tier.

>recs from someone who didn't have anything to post

>all in the family dude

One is a novelty, two is a ghetto.
-Archie Bunker

Not as a kid

married with children sometime bfore the 90s came around
was ok after that but they was trying to put their dumb crap in and you can see how dumb it is, look

Be nice to the leaf, autists have difficulty understanding character dynamics, but he probably has an excellent eye for symmetry.

Why even bother with tv period these days? Go read a book or lift some weights dumb ass.

How is OP supposed to share in your nostalgia?

i watch tcm and anime

married with children and I dream of jeannie is pretty good I think. also the virginian and bonanza for westerns.

All in the Family.
Hogans Heroes

The honeymooners
Steptoe
The prisoner
The avengers

Actually yes! Mash! Also, can't watch Star Trek anymore for the same reason.

I tend to watch Documentaries. Also watch Westerns.

Animaniacs, specially the Minerva Mink shorts.

Oddly enough, I am watching MWC right now on my 3TB External.

>married with children
Al was a God amongst men

also the beverly hillbillies.

Never watched this. Going to track it down. I'm guessing it was good, as George Burns as an old man just making an appearance was a big deal when I was younger.

Stay away from some cowboy westerns. Some of the actors are actually full-blown kikes trying to take a spotlight.

Ah yes. Her and Slappy were basically designed for adults.
MASH was awesome.
Star Trek is hit and miss. Depends on Episode.

Fucking F-Troop and the old Dragnet.
Also, Fucking Colombo.
And Fucking MacGuyver.

The prisoner was ace! Highly recommend to all. Be seein' you.

klink did nothing wrong

>MASH

GTFO and KYS
MASH is liquid bullshit after season 3. It's the "Alan Alda cries about liberal bullshit" Show.

Once Upon a Time in the West is a good one. Charles Bronson & Henry Fonda

Not posting THE ww2 sitcom
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Pn-KiXdsU

Disappoint Sup Forums

Yeah, as much as I loved it growing up, I watch it now and see the same jew shit in it.

Actually, he didn't.
The most bizarre thing about Hogan's Heroes is that the most lovable characters are Nazis (Klink and Schultz).

Andy Griffith Show
Dick Van Dyke
The Odd Couple
The Munsters
The Twilight Zone

The IT Crowd
It's like if Big Bang Theory was funny and not made by jews pushing propaganda.
They even have an episode about feminists where the sexist boss ends up fucking the feminist.

who cares it's a fucking tv show

i grew up watching it in german, and the VO is much better than the original english in my opinion

reminder

>>married with children

Anyone who didn't fuck their TV when they saw 15 year old Milla was either dead or a faggot.

Gunsmoke. it was in the 70's when the bs started but it was still the best.Watching on TVland.Realize how good a series this really was you also realize how much things have changed and how liberalism was getting a foot hold then..

Would rather just watch Garth Merenghis Dark Place again if I wanted to see those actors

Good Moaning!

Just watched this March or Die with Gene Hackman which seemed to portray the Middle East rather accurately. Also it remembered that a character didn't need to be talking every second something isn't blowing up... I'd recommend it.

>old TV shows
I watch x-files and Stargate

Classic. Must see for burgers.

Cheers. Very comfy.

There were times when Mike Stivic was a straw liberal, too. The writers were left-leaning but they took care to poke fun of their own side too occasionally.

I don't get attached to actors, I like characters and situations.
The IT Crowd is actually the most accurate portrayal of computer loser nerd culture, very relatable. No one else really gets it right.

Darkplace was fucking amazing.
I loved Darkplace and even sort of liked Man to Man with Dean Learner.

Barney Miller, Benny Hill Show, Bob Newhart Show (not Newhart), Rockford Files, Andy Griffith, The Odd Couple, Faulty Towers, MASH, Taxi, The Incredible Hulk, Kung Fu, Chips, Emergency, The Rifleman, WKRP In Cincinnati, Dean Martin Show, etc.....

The Big Bang Theory is just such an obvious rip off of the IT crowd, and like very other American version of a British ( or Australian ) comedy (((they))) kill it.

Night Court
Mainly for the theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tUltrX-ICew

desu the Andy Griffith show is pretty good, Hogan's Heros and Mash are great too. I used to watch that stuff with my mom when I was younger along withe Alfred Hitchcok horror movies. I think it's interesting that White people have more of a connection to the American past even if it's only superficial entertainment.

I don't either, dark place was better conceived and was only a handful of episodes. Much less fat and bullshit. IT crowd was just okay.

I don't think it's a rip-off. The IT Crowd was never that big. It's just kikes capitalizing on the OH MY GOD I AM SUCH A NERD XD trend.

>Faulty Towers
Very underrated show
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Well they roped you in right?

Rockford Files
The Equalizer
MASH
Hogans Heroes
Adam-12
Dragnet

Reminder of what? Who is that?

Is Malcom in the Middle redpilled?

I'm guessing that's Bob Crane.

Steptoe. This scene is Sup Forums incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=s57RjAY59uU

FUCK. I love Hogan's Heroes. I never saw his murder picture but this is just sad.

Heil Honey, I'm home. It seems redpilled for a sitcom.

How did nobody say Highlander? Most alpha male red-pilled old show you can watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rrQN6QXfw

I think IT Crowd is brilliant.
What I loved about the humor was how they set up jokes at the start of the episode, and that setup is followed by multiple punchlines later down the line.
The writing is brilliant.

Nothing in it is played of just as a cheap gag, if they mention something it is going to be used later, like when Roy says he has a fear of balloons because they can pop and give him a fright, and later in the episode he runs into bomb disposal robot, so he gets paralyzed because a bomb can explode and give him a fright just like a balloon, but it turns out that the bag had a balloon in it.

Highlander is fucking awesome, but I thought we were talking about old TV shows.

Highlander also had an episode that basically said "Blacks are lazy and blame everything on white people"

The majority of muslims were villains. Maybe like ONE good one and one neutral one.

Catholics are all good guys (maybe like one or two bad ones)
The Hitler episode is fucking retarded though.

Original Get Smart is great

>Twilight Zone
>The Prisoner
>'Allo 'Allo
>Blackadder

God tier movie if you can find it with subtitles:

Mais Ou Est Donc Passe La 7eme Compagnie?

It's a trilogy. War comedy. Good times.

I googled, turns out he was bludgeoned to death in an apartment. What a Shame.

youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8

> A bunch of Canadian faggots perfectly parodied PC/SJW/outrage culture over 20 years ago

The outer limits. Better scifi than the twilight zone...

Honestly that's just "writing"

If you watched better content you'd realize that it only stands out because most tv is very mediocre and poorly designed.

>Adam-12
>Dragnet
Did you forget Emergency?

That was brilliant...

Bob Newhart
F-Troop
Mission Impossible

We used to have some great racist comedies. Love thy Neighbour:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w

Old tv is ass. All cheap tricks to get a quick reaction.

Don't watch tv it fucking rots your brain. Just keep shitposting and find a decent book to read. Preferably something non-fiction.

Didn't click the link but I assume it's New Kids In The Hall. It was pretty funny from what I remember.

While that's true, they could never make him into a bad-guy like they wanted. Archie was always a good guy deep down, no matter how they tried to set him up as a callous dick.
Same with early Ned Flanders, no matter what the early writers did to make Ned a straw man holy roller bible thumper Jesus freak, they could never make him unlikeable.

Maybe. That's the kind of stuff I only see in older British comedy and New Zealand stuff.

How about old Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry? Especially when they openly made fun of niggers hahaha

Fawlty Towers, I mean the original not that unfunny reboot with Tom Hiddleston, the real one.

The good one where Fawlty got into misunderstanding with female guests in their rooms instead of just fucking them. The one where he doesn't cry when he finds a body. The one where if he has a breakdown it's hilarious and not tragic.

Fuck that new Fawlty Towers.

I grew up on those. My mom named our cat Sambo.

MST3K

youtube.com/watch?v=M66f_SI6Wl8

It's only interesting if you have an interest in great animation. The content itself is just for kids.
The old Looney Toons animation is fucking amazing.

Only Fools and Horses is genuinely great TV, but maybe it wouldn't translate as well outside of the UK. The only thing is that the "remastered" version has been bowdlerised of non-PC language that was common at the time

I used to love that show. If anything, it taught me that nig-nogs aren't all that bad and there's a time and a place to be an asshole to them.

Forgot pic

The Rifleman is top tier shit, fucking love it.

Night Gallery
Outer Limits
Masters of Horror
Masters of Sci Fi
Tales From the Darkside
The Hitchhiker

Bullwinkle
Fractured Fairy Tales
Aesop & Son
Mr. Peabody
Underdog
Roadrunner