Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cream cheese?
maybe jizz

It means she's Jewish

/thread

this

Schmear is German for smear. Are you fucking retarded? It means spread or butter or whatever else you want to call it. It's not rocket surgery.

So now that the kikes are going full retard and exposing their degenerate kike agenda to the world what is next?

Germans smear shit all over themselves

Who the fuck is this and why the fuck should I give a fuck? Nevermind just kys faggot.

I would tend to agree but I can't believe that a kike has ever uttered a single honest and innocent sentence.

This video feels like you're watching some cringy video from twenty years ago featuring a cartoon dog rapping about recycling, except it's made today. The culture has shifted so much in the last few years and the dinosaur media is just doubling down instead of trying to adapt, they are less and less relevant with every passing day.

It means a cream pie. A bagel is a hole the lox are flaps of vagina the schmear is grade A mensch cummies for the jewesses black cummies for goys

The gas chambers of course

is the poo in loo sucking an invisible dick in the background

Schmear is a Jewish-German Yiddish word for smear.

I'm Jewish and a woman

Stop. I will not allow Jews to claim ownership of smoked salmon on bagels. That isn't exclusively Jewish. it is also fucking delicious and I refuse to view it as strictly Jewish food.

tits or gtfo

What was that video supposed to be? I thought at first it was supposed to be funny, but then it turns into a lecture on gender ideology.

I'm Jewish, you know.

>based corner gas

link to the vid?

Tits or gtfo you know

It's interesting, there were many, many more Germans that immigrated to the US that ate Lachs than there were Jews that ate Lox, but somehow you only hear about the latter

Seems inefficient to round them up, transport, then gas them. Just shoot them and hang them from the streetlamps, why complicate things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

I'm a God damned Jew

You're god damned retarded

It means she has Autism

Jesus fuck. Has Bill Nye had a talk show I never heard of?

So let us see your bagels with your smelly Lox

Naw. More like a far-left Darwinian circle-jerk of endless faggotry. There isn't much intelligible 'talking' on it.

She's an unfunny Jew that couldn't even hold down a tv show.

The fucking thing about these goddamn jews is they keep propping up their own. Over and fucking over again. They never go away. No matter how unfunny and unoriginal, they just never fucking go away.

6/10 would fuck if drunk but wouldn't be able to get hard.

This. Also, Norwegians like it too.

>No matter how unfunny and unoriginal, they just never fucking go away.
It's like your boss always hiring his stupid children.
You will always get shitty Jews on TV because the old Hebrews own the networks.

She looked fuckable in that old clip about fucking a 12 year old. Now? No. I'd rather fuck an asian lady, which is an insult to all you fucking weebs.