How do alcohol drinkers feel when they realize that everyone looks down on them?

How do alcohol drinkers feel when they realize that everyone looks down on them?
Here is something nobody ever says: "Wow he's an alcohol drinker. What a smart guy!"

You wanna know the reason why nobody ever says that?

> because you're dumb for dinking it

As a former alcoholic, this is 100% true.

Drinking socially is one thing, but this new age drink at home, drink at the bar, and then pass out drunk...really impressive how people raise their kids.

420blazeitfaggot detected

Probably because you'd have to be stupid to base someones intelligence on whether they drink or not. There is a difference between drinking, and being an alcoholic. Sorry your dad got drunk and raped you, the rest of us can drink if we want.

> step on snake
> die

"hey that wasnt stupid! don't base somebody's intelligence on superficial things like that omgggg!!11"

How do Austrians feel when they realize that everyone looks down on them?
Here is something nobody ever says: "Wow he's an Austrian. What a smart guy!"
> because you're dumb for being it

Ban everything I don't like.

t. autist

How autistic do you have to be to even think this. Most people drink especially in your stupid country

>How do alcohol drinkers feel when they realize that everyone looks down on them?
What? Everybody normal drinks alcohol. Why should I care what few dozen people think?

Lol what are you, gay?

+1
Me too

this
guy
fucks

You just went full retard. If you aren't drinking, what kind of shit are you on right now? I couldn't even begin to do the mental gymnastics required for that to make any kind of sense.

Thanks, I'll stick to just Drinking it.
>return to my crisp and satisfying IPA and wonder what the hell the fuss is about.

No one ever says that because drinking isn't that big of a deal. Alcoholism is an exception since it's technically a disease.
There are no former alcoholics. You're going to be one for the rest of your life.

>my feet hurt

You do realize OP's post is about alcoholics right? He mentions that several times. Doesn't mention anything about seldom-social drinking. Self-conscious about something maybe? Or maybe just an underage pseudo-intellectual who should lurk more?

here's something no one ever says "oh he doesn't drink, must be a fun guy

> wow everyone else does it
> you're so lame if you dont do what other ppl do lol!

Not once does he mention alcoholics.
He says alcohol drinkers, as in Drinkers of Alcohol.
What the hell is wrong with a beer after a long day in the factory?

>He mentions that several times.

No he doesn't.

He's a retarded autist who doesn't understand English.

Show me where he said alcoholics?

Here is something nobody ever says: "Wow he's an alcohol drinker. What a smart guy!"

????

>he doesn't drink, he must be very interesting and mature

Daily reminder that alcohol is the Liquid Jew

Alcohol is literally a poison. You're fine for drinking it, but I've met dumbasses that actually believe they're "tough" because they drink. It's quite pathetic.

no, sodas and bottled water are

well that should be a given.

To completely wreck the OP's point, lets say I see two guys at the bar and one is drinking a Coors Light and the other is drinking pic related.
The coorsfag doesn't have my vote for the man of higher intelligence.

>drinking sometging that both tastes like shit and is bad for your body
>doing it to feel manly or because everyone's doing it
Sup Forums was supposed to be redpilled.

Get with the times old man, all the cool kids are doing coke and mdma.

Because prohibition works and totally doesn't fuel a black market off a nanny state at home. It worked for alcohol then, it works for recreational drugs now, and it'll work for alcohol in the future.

>>drinking sometging that both tastes like shit and is bad for your body

Stop being a human toilet for you wife's boyfriend then Pierre.

>Sup Forums was supposed to be redpilled.
OP is undercover Antifa, confirmed.

>> because you're dumb for dinking it
> because you're dumb for dinking it> because you're dumb for dinking it

Let them look down their hooked noses at me. I know their shit stinks too.

I used to be a straight laced kid like you. Then I grew up and found a beer I enjoyed drinking with my friends, girlfriend etc. It's peaceful and fun. It's kind of bad for you but how bad really depends on the percentage, how often you drink it, how good your diet is etc. If you based your whole life around never doing anything that may be harmful what kind of absurd way to live is that? Sweetened beverages? Gone. Candy? Gone. Desserts? Meat? Gone. Cheese? Gone. Dairy? Gone. Driving? Gone. Sitting for extended periods of time? Gone. and on and on and on and on.

faggot