"Amazing" Atheist

What happened to this guy and his channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2PQ4CfE_5I&t=34m0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nmQ9zz7-c
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fakesagan shot him

He rebranded, he's "TJ Kirk" now. And his stuff sucks even worse than it did before.

>making fun of patriotism
>nobody even does the patriotic baby boomer shit anymore
>shaved his beard
>cried about moving to Washington for weed when Sessions said he was going to outlaw weed

probably realized that Atheism is gay af and converted to Islam or Hinduism or some shit I dunno

kike e-celebs were revealed to be kike e-celebs

Dunno. Don't care.

Hi Egypt.

He was funny with his rants, now he's out of ideas and he is a NEET whose bills have to be paid so he spews low effort content.
He and his fanbase are also pseudointellectuals who have the pathological need to feel intelectually superior to others but they are bunch of morons, resulting in making fun of Tumblr retards.

Watching his new video right now and crying

>there is no GODD
>double chin intensifies

Besides that, he makes some good points.

Despite his fucked up videos and fanbase, the fact that he actually makes money and is somewhat successful despite his bullshit makes me want to do YouTube videos almost.

It's enticing but I'm doubtful. The community is obviously ridiculous but that's expected.

Chris-chan is still alive. I think.

One of many Youtube losers going through a crisis trying to monetize their content with bullshit subscription services and constant tip begging on chat. His main channel is trash and he only cares about the podcast tier trash they churn out now since idiots throw money at them like some internet freak show.

His old fanbase consisted of the "pro science" atheist fedora tipper neckbeard crowd who were unbearably smug because they thought they were intellectually superior to everybody else.

But since it's not the 2000s anymore or the early 2010s, and things have changed, and the fedora meme shamed those man-children into changing the way they communicated with other people, he was forced to market himself differently since people now are very hostile to internet circlejerking (as opposed to the past).

He basically tries to just present himself as a "regular person" and goes for low-hanging fruit in his videos to easily make money and draw in more normies. He's smart enough to see how people and the internet changed a lot of other people did the same as him.

Didn't this fucktard set his micropenis on fire?

Hey

Pretty sure it was hot water or something disgusting

heh, every time I see this guy I think of his micro-dick. Wew.

>I unironically watched his channel when I was around 15 or 16

I remember coming across him on some Marilyn Manson forum.
He was notorious there and rumored to be a pedophile.
Soon after, he started making shitty videos.

Yeah, I didn't have any respect for him to begin with. After seeing that though.......

I'm sorry, user.

Tbqh he was making me feel easier and more relaxed about atheism.
He was kind of good entertainer in the past.

>rumored to be a pedophile
it's confirmed. he admitted it

wot

Surprised he still has viewership at all after that video of him shoving fruit up his ass went viral

He's been in hot oil ever since his banana fiasco.

There is a video out there of this guy shoving banana's in his anus and pouring scalding water over his testicles and micropenis. He did all of this to impress a girl who mocked him immediately afterwards

i always felt that it was all an act. an absurdist take on what atheism means for society.

Wow. The freak really is a cuck.

The fruit up his ass seems to indicate otherwise.

It was hot oil, and this was like two years after the banana video was released.

He has a cannibal fetish too.

>after

He really never learned? Wow.

The Amazing Atheist was the final banana in the asshole for Atheism.

I think he gets like $5000 when his viewers spike up after these leaks, maybe the first one was a mistake but I really think he leaked the second one purposely for more view$$$ otherwise he is just really incompetent.

Or he is masochistic garbage.

fake sagan is a cuck.

I'm honestly going to go with after the banana and cannibalism thing checked out.

Kinda want to after hearing that though. It's ridiculous.

He put hot wax on his balls. I dont think thats enough to discredit his arguments. Theres plenty of other ways to do that.

He went too far in his quest for views.
He tapped the SJW market.

>What happened to this guy and his channel?
he dragon-dildoed himself to death I assume

i used to love his stuff because it taught me how to be opinionated and not get influenced easily by every fucking whim of wind, but i never agreed with his opinions for the most of it, now he makes this garbage content and it's truly disappointing, i hope he goes back to the last format

His arguments were always shit and his criticisms tend to only be in response to the shallowest of dissenters.
There is no defending him intellectually here.

nigga really needs to stop shaving his beard

He made a video saying he was going to look for his hairline. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon.

SO AMAZING

>Uprooting your life and moving to a new state solely because they'll let you legally smoke weed.

Have you noticed that there is absolutely NO attempt anymore on the right to actually disprove the facts of atheism and its all "muh memes" and on the left atheists are just shunned for hate-speech against Islam?

Its because they have NO argument.

>suddenly shitposting baiting

source?

[spoiler] I believe you, I'm just genuinely curious in where he said this [/spoiler]

He put a banana up his asshole on camera.

he seems pretty based to me

The Amazing Analist

he looks the part

>Its because they have NO argument.
fuck off cunt

There are atheists who make better arguments than he does though. His channel is for young people.

damn I almost forgot about that video, fucking drunk retard waving a loaded gun around

And remember, he doesn't just talk about atheism. He would have no content then. He makes arguments for liberal positions, and he is bad at it.

>1:53:28

i'll pass

POSTED ABOUT ATHEISM
SHITPOSTED
BANANA UP ASS
REINVENT SELF
SHITPOSTED
MORE REINVENTED
SHITPOSTING
MADE A PODCAST CALLED DRUNKEN PEASANTS WITH HIS FRIEND
SHITPOSTING
CHANGED CHANNEL NAME FROM AMAZING ATHEIST TO TJ KIRK
NOW HE IS SHITPOSTING

skip to 34 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=F2PQ4CfE_5I&t=34m0s
fakesagan's a boss

Kek lad

Fakesagan has taken the red pill since then. He mentions/pol/ in almost all his videos now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nmQ9zz7-c

Good Atheist: Religion has no place in my life and I rather not discuss this
Bad Atheist: IF YOU'RE GOD IS REAL THEN HEADEE SHOVE THIS BANANA UP MY ASS. CHECK MATE CREATONIST
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

holy shit i didn't even know he still made videos! thanks user

Easier to parse it as atheist and anti-theist.

lol it all fucking make sense now. small dicks, micro-penises and ugly fucks all hate God so they turn to atheism

>He put hot wax on his balls.

>I dont think thats enough to discredit his arguments.

i think it's plenty

Would you not hate god if he have you a clit instead of a dick. Also, the man has no balls.
Of course he's angry.

That disgusting fucking micro dick.
Big dick white christian crusaders FTW

why would they do that they don't want retard atheists to breed

>xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

What has to go wrong in your life to fuck you up to the point where you enjoy dipping your balls in a pot of hot oil?

no. id deal with it but i guess thats easier to say while having a nice cock rather than something that looks like half of a gnawed off and healed over finger for a dick

>The man believes he is the Einstien of the 21st century. Better question, why don't you dip your balls in scalding oil?

But it would seem his boyfriend has no problem playing with his belly button of a microdick.

Unsubbed from his channel when he did that shitty Nakedape rebuttal video.

Its a huge red flag when someone references a bunch of articles/papers but doesn't cite them.

I make sure every youtuber I watch now CITES all their references in the description so I know if I'm being lied to.

they look like they have aids

>Unsubbed from his channel when he did that shitty Nakedape rebuttal video. Its a huge red flag when someone references a bunch of articles/papers but doesn't cite them.

>I make sure every youtuber I watch now CITES all their references in the description so I know if I'm being lied to.

That is all this fat pig has ever done.

>they look like they have aids

Probably do

The amazing atheist used to be pretty much what milo yanocockpolice is now. Right time, right place, wrong person. He was just early in on the religious warfare "scene" on youtube.

Both of them are not the people you should be listening to.

I knew about the banana stunt but not the hot wax stunt. And is actually a boyfriend or an extremely ugly-without-makeup girl?

>autistic, obese, closet homo microdick creates an identity based upon atheism

What a surprise

fuck yourself you EU piece of shit. millions to research Sup Forums and millions to have its EU partners try to shill on it anti-right values

a tranny he was fucking he went to meet its parents and got a gun put to his head

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Dang, when am i getting paid for saying milo "i live for black cock" yannopolis isn't an intelligent person? Sure am shilling for saying TJ "if i didnt do youtube i would kill myself because i cant work a job" Kirk isn't an intelligent person.

He was always shit.

you are implying you aren't and you dont belong here, newfag

HE LITERALLY HAS A MICRO DICK MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHA

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

explains everything.

He went bananas. ; )

>calls people newfag

>starts his first post in the thread with "lol"

Get out

>quotes in greentext
le pen is going to win and your shill job will be gone

Whatever retard. If you want to suck donald dick go to T_D. On pol you can get differing opinions (gasp) and people who don't adore your favorite "my best friend is a right wing faggot, now what huh? huh?" person.

>has no arguement
>y-y-you quoted in greentext
>can't tell 2 id's from one another
>is certifiably retarded

Banana and hot coffee also his stoner junkie cameraman was banging his fat gf and fucked off at tj's prime and tj went back to webcam mode lol

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

>y-y-you're a s-shill :(

who the FUCK dumps boiling oil over their ballsack and dick?

you cant explain that

>shave
>look a thousand times worse
hmmm