Turns out the bhagavad gita describes both globalism and the modern left perfectly

Turns out the bhagavad gita describes both globalism and the modern left perfectly.

>8. They say that the world is false, without foundation and without God and that it is born of no cause other than of lust.

>9. With this vision in their minds, the degenerated souls, with little intelligence, engage in hostile activities, for the destruction of the world against its interests.

>10. Resorting to insatiable lust, with conceited minds, possessed by insane energy, residing in untruthful words, under illusion, they exist, worshipping the unclean and the impure.

>11. With endless anxieties (tormenting them) till the end, absorbed in sense gratification and concluding it as the transcendental (or divine).

>12. Bound by innumerable strings of desire, minds filled with the vibrations of anger and lust, they accumulate wealth by unjust means, desiring sense gratification.

>15. I am wealthy and from a rich family, who else can there be like me! I perform sacrifices, give charity and also enjoy - ( saying ) thus by ignorance (the demonic) are deluded.

>16. Perplexed by numerous states of thinking, caught in the net of illusion, attached to the gratification of desires, the unclean degenerate into hell.

>17. Egoistic, impudent, possessed with insane energy of wealth and pride, they perform sacrifices for name sake only out of conceit and against established procedures.

>18. Having taken shelter in egoism, strength, showiness, lust and anger, the envious discredit Me in their own bodies and in others.

>19. These haters, the cruel and the lowest men in the world of materialistic existence, I cast them again and again into the inauspicious demonic wombs.

>20. Acquiring demonic wombs, these deluded persons, birth after birth, without reaching Me, O Kaunteya, go to the lowest hell.

>21. Three types are the gates to this hell which are destructive to the soul - desire, anger and greed. Therefore one must leave aside these three.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUzG6YKuvo
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did krishna poo in the loo?

He probably didn't have to.

congratulations dude
you're the first person in history to ever willfully misinterpret a holy book in order to further his political goals
someone call the guinness book of world records people

Clearly it talks about angry degenerates from rich families who virtue signal alot while engaging in materialism, buying the newest Iphones while thinking their phony donations to the cause make up for it.

right. they're called "pharisees" in the Gospel but you get the idea.

Were the pharisees just hypocrites or greedy as well?

Sounds like someone who came into contact with a Jew-like presence thousands of years ago

Wanna hear some little secret as well? That's basically the passage that got scraped from the orgy scene in Eyes Wide Shut. Originally Kubrick had someone chant it but at some point the (((hindus))) complained about it.

Never seen that movie, should probably check it out some time. Drop some more ancient hindu knowledge

pharisees come in all kind of flavors.
some are greedy. some are vain. some might just be confused!
but the thing that makes them pharisees instead of just regular douchebags is that they tried to bring God into the mix.
they tried to use God's power as a cudgel to beat their political opponents over the head.
get where i'm going with this?

Religion is always political dude. The whole fucking book is about some guy who refuses to kill his relatives who are trying to kill him and then god stepping in telling him different reasons to pull the trigger. If that ain't political I don't know. Generally I would say nothing can exist against the will of god, so even pharisees are part of the plan in some shape or form. The whole Carl Sagan apple pie from scratch sort of thing.

Humbleness, truthfulness, and harmlessness, Patience and honour, reverence for the wise. Purity, constancy, control of self, Contempt of sense-delights, self-sacrifice, Perception of the certitude of ill In birth, death, age, disease, suffering, and sin; Detachment, lightly holding unto home, Children, and wife, and all that bindeth men; An ever-tranquil heart in fortunes good
And fortunes evil, with a will set firm
To worship Me- Me only! ceasing not;
Loving all solitudes, and shunning noise
Of foolish crowds; endeavours resolute
To reach perception of the Utmost Soul,
And grace to understand what gain it were
So to attain,- this is true Wisdom, Prince!
And what is otherwise is ignorance!

Why don't Whites convert to Hinduism and work as our servants? They can massage our feet while we tell them wisdom (that's how gurus do it), in time they may become just as advanced as your typical Indian

I won't convert but even though I made one or two poo in the loo joke in my lifetime, not everything about india is bad. To be fair though, I'm fairly convinced that modern hinduism is pretty detached from it's roots like every other religion and developed into empty formalism.

That sounds like new blue pill wisdom
I want the ancient warlike shit that the OP hints at, not this humbleness harmlessness shit

modern hinduism is a corrupted religion just like christianity .. both have been ruined by blurring the message over time

Reality was his toilet, he was the All-Poo

>Religion is always political dude.
that's what i feared you might believe. that you consider religion a means to an end, where the end is statecraft.

but that's not what it's about and you probably know it.

What if I told you that a certain guy from the third reich carried a copy of the gita with himself at all times, and that humbleness bullshit essentially boils down to killing your enemies without anger and shit like that. There's a pretty dark twist to all of this stuff if you read it. Shit like sinners being saved eventually if they set their minds upon god which functions like a boat that allows them to cross the ocean of their sins, or some shit like that. Again, essentially it's about god stepping down telling Arjuna why he should do his duty and kill a bunch of dudes.

The whole purpose of religion is to encode and pass on culture and belief , statercraft is inherent in it unless the religion itself explicitly says otherwise

>killing without anger
thats a much better message. You see how easily a religion can be ruined by a slight tweaking of the words or the way you define them? Very sad.

>a certain person
who?

Not saying this is my opinion necessairly but some draw this kind of conclusions from it. Even though you could argue for it being just some "spiritual warfare" kind of analogy shit. Like the battle being stuff like an untidy house and your duty being the obligation to clean the fuck up. But I might be butchering it.

Himmler as far as I know.

Clearly this thread is being watched over by Vishnu himself.
I have a lot to catch up on and a lot of reading to do. I'll definitely look into the Gita and Himmler's thoughts on it.

>The whole purpose of religion is to encode and pass on culture and belief
essentially and woefully incorrect
the whole purpose of religion is to get in touch with God
if you are trying to define religion without talking about God then you are doomed to fail

If by getting 'in touch with God' you mean ascending to a place where man himself becomes godly then sure, that is one of the goals of creating a religion, for sure.

But to say that god is a thing that can only be known, and never ascended to, that is a blue pilled mindset and one of the great corruptions of christianity. When christ says that god is within you , he means that you yourself can become godlike.

Daily reminder that Hinduism was an Aryan religion, and was only left to the lwoer caste poos after.

But it's true. All religion is just rules and guidelines. That's political stuff. Fuck, christianity for that matter is basically a monarchistic manifesto. If you take away the do this or do that there's not much left to religion. The only one I know that isn't really political is buddhism or zen rather, but even there exist guidelines even though they are theoretically a means to an end. Like attaining salvation while apparently buddha said buddhism should be discarded once it filled it's purpose. On the other hand Marx could've said the same shit about attaining communism and revolution.

>hedonism is not a new thing
color me shocked

it also claims that the heavens will come falling down if the classes mix

>When christ says that god is within you , he means that you yourself can become godlike.
go be a gnostic somewhere else

Well in Indias case the heavens did come falling down. They went from one of the highest civilizations in the world to being street shitters.

But I read your post as being sarcastic. If you were agreeing then I agree with you.

how come this id is so fucking based

>They went from one of the highest civilizations in the world to being street shitters.
you know as well as the rest of us that there were always street shitters in india

What does this statement even mean?

Being in touch with god is political as well. It implies that you suffer if you aren't in touch with god, because when you're not with him you can't follow his rules and then gives you the axe. The way religions approach this might differ, like in buddhism they don't force you to do shit but just argue you might suffer less if you do, a little like daoism suggest going with the flow because swimming against it is a pain in the ass.

that the "muh highest civilization" meme is stale

also I've actually shat in an indian street so I know my street shit senpai

>That's political stuff. Fuck, christianity for that matter is basically a monarchistic manifesto.
insofar as it sets up Christ as King, yes, it's monarchistic as fuck. patriarchal, even.
that doesn't give you permission to act as a king yourself, though. it kinda serves as a standing indictment against those who style themselves as kings.
i am trying my hardest, swedebro

Its nihilistic. Perceive it as optimistic or pessimistic as you may,

you're either retarded or a shill

Nope the Indus valley Civilization was the one who invented modern sanitisation.
I think it's oppression of upper caste by the lower caste from knowledge and maiming them. I'm an upper caste but I feel disgusted how even my family treats lower casts as subhumans.

Nature is a far better resource of information about our creator. This imposter smurf is basically a zombie, like most people today. We squander our sentience every day on the mundane and pointless.

Doesn't read like nihilism to me, more like pacifism

You know that's bullshit though. There were many kings in the bible who ruled with gods blessing doing fucked up shit until they went a little too far.

you're going for the "muh ancient civilizations" fallacy. People weren't wise because it was 3k years ago. Maybe they have quasi insightful books that live on, that doesn't mean that the street sweepers of their time had access to running water in any form, and frankly doesn't really prove anything about any kind of civilizational sophistication.

and one of the last to bring it to it's rural population

Where are you Quoting from? This doesn't look accurate

Just some random translation from google. If you got a more accurate one I would like to read it. That's another problem with this kind of stuff because lots of meaning gets lost in translation obviously.

Btw. do indians understand sanskrit even?

Why do biblical passages predict today's human nature so well? Have we remained so unchanged for thousands of years? When will humanity shed the ideas that the OP outlines?

None of your statements so far in this thread have had even a single shred of logic in them.

You're speaking nonsense.

you're just trying to see how many words I'll give you, aren't you

Yes a significant number of Indians know sanskrit I can recite entire chapters of the Geeta but it depends on your upbringing

>There were many kings in the bible who ruled with gods blessing doing fucked up shit
name three

Is there still a priest caste?

Lol, have you watched Kumare?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUzG6YKuvo
>youtube.com/watch?v=OXUzG6YKuvo

This is a good source

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

If you wanna get a physical copy get something that is not ISKON

>Sup Forums takes the Sanatana Dharma pill

What has the world come to.

Salomon, David, Saul

We still have to go full circle and become Jewish at some point too. It's the only way

Iskon are the hare krishna dudes, right?

Yeah, the caste system can be more prominently observed in North India you will find a caste for each job

Yeah the hare Krishna dudes they are crypto kikes

Hello fellow panjeet :3

Does it function more like unions these days or is it still strict in the sense that it's just what you were born into? What caste are guys with university degrees?

>the hare Krishna dudes they are crypto kikes

Here they just sometimes hand out their books at airports and chant a lot. Also they are vegans and smile too much.

one of these things is not like the others. can you guess which?

pretty sure it was just describing the garden of eden while black out drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

I'm not a pajeet, i'm just more well-read than your average westerner. And i respect your tradition, it is very impressive in terms of wisdom.
>tfw you have to deal with being born in the Kali Yuga

You are born into a caste that's your social status it's basically like a being born into a family business you can either join it or do your own thing but you will always be associated with if I am not wrong Germans have sur names that reflect what their ancestors professions were, like were they stone cutters or something along those lines
>University degree
Any one can get that knowledge is always encouraged

Their interpretation of Hinduism repackages Christianity and as most westerns fall for that meme they are kikes in my book

>if I am not wrong Germans have sur names that reflect what their ancestors professions were

Yes and no. Many do but might as well could be a location or something doesn't make any sense anymore or is just plain out foreign. Jews for example traditionally had names that mixed an attribute like a color with a thing. Like green door or something like that. That's because those are made up names that are only meant to sound german.

You can never be the creator you stupid arrogant sack of shit. Humble yourself you stupid faggot.

You have to master the degeneracy desu the only way to sail through

That's hubris in the greek sense of the word. To think that you (a mortal) can become like the gods, who aren't subject to "becoming".

Like riding a tiger huh?

lol

t. cucked christfag who will die for judeo-christian values and turns the other cheek to islam

There are argument that the bible god isn't the creator either but the demiurge who got lost in his creation. Apparently higher freemasons think they have to rebuild Salomon's temple and crone the demiurge king of the world in order for him to sit down and marvel at their symbolism or something in a quiet corner. Then he's supposed to learn his place again.

Every Indians name is supposed to represents where he is from and what his family did now take this tradition and process it through 5000 years of autism and you get the caste system

Evola was a little 2woke according to me

kek, this.
we jews now.

The bible's god is Abrahams god, the same god that gave the jews the promised lands, if only they would slay those who already lived there. It is clearly a violent god.

I'm simply addicted to his works. What a mastermind.

Yeah, which might indicate he's not the real god.

I don't really care what satanists think.
That is a denial of God.

In ancient times, Hindus used to eat non-veg. Only the modern hindufags are against beef. They don't know what they are missing

Ancient hindu shit is pretty interesting.

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana (fast aircraft)
hurled a single projectile (rocket) charged with the power
of the Universe (nuclear device). An incandescent column of
smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with
all its splendor.
It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic
messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race
of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.
…After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire the soldiers threw
themselves in streams to wash themselves and their
equipment.” — The Mahabharata

shantih
shantih
shantih

If you still think of gods in terms of "real" or "not real", i'm afraid you haven't understood the transcendent aspect of life. I don't mean to insult you of course.

i'm not sorry

>describes poos perfectly.

You don't get the point of this whole beef fiasco, you still get beef is quota few states in India

Because it was written by ancient aryans who had to deal with Dravidian uprisings and kikery

There's only life, what's there to transcent?

fuk u demiurge

Quite *

>8. They say that the world is false, without foundation and without God and that it is born of no cause other than of lust.

That's you right now.

>Mfw Krishna was dark skinned

What a load of crap.

No, I'm not saying this. I'm saying everything is connected.

However there is still the issue of hindufags killing people accused of killing cows. Just an accusation is enough.

Bhagavad Gita is really a great book. I happened to read bretty good translation of it in my own language. Some of the lines are very cool sounding in Finnish, like poetry. Not so much in English.

I should get around to reading the whole Mahabharata, even if only available in English.

Funny how Krishna also talks to Arjuna about non-violence and then they go and kill millions of people. That was kinda confusing.

divine double digits confirm