Do you think convicted felons should be able to own guns in the USA? This also applies to wrongly convicted felons

Do you think convicted felons should be able to own guns in the USA? This also applies to wrongly convicted felons.

>2nd amendment

Bump

Yes. At the very least non-violent felons. I don't see why being convicted of embezzlement should mean you lose your gun rights forever.

Because embezzelers are faggot Jews. Fuck them, hopefully they lose guns and get raped by niggers.

If they're too dangerous to be allowed to own firearms, they're too dangerous to be let out of prison.

Wrongly convicted? I don't see why not.

But I take a much harsher stance toward this in general because of how many non-whites are here. If the US were a white ethnostate, I'd be much more inclined to trust responsibility of the citizenry.

If they're too dangerous to own firearms they should either be killed or remain in prison until they're not dangerous enough

Yes

god I want sniperwolf to sit on my face. Her ass is A1

Once you become a felon you lose your rights so no.

>wrongly convicted felons.
That's why you appeal.

R u ...
>implying criminals deserve the same liberties as law abiding, citizens
?

That comma was not supposed to be there

If you're too dangerous to own a gun you're too dangerous to walk the streets.

No

convicted felons belong in prison

>. I don't see why being convicted of embezzlement should mean you lose your gun rights forever.
they should lose those rights because they knew they would lose them if they committed a felony and they chose to do so anyway. fuck'm

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to have guns

If you pay taxes, have served your time and aren't on parole/probation you should be granted full restoration of your rights (voting, owning a firearm) I also believe your record should be sealed from the public as well.

>Niggers shouldn't be allowed to have guns

i thought most of the serbs own guns

No, convicted felons consists mostly of niggers, spics, and white trash that's addicted to heroin all of whom shouldn't have guns in the first place.

>this

The non-violent felons have paid their debt, let them become full citizens again.

>this too

Fuck no felons shouldn't own firearms these rights are for decent people

depends on the felony

Depends.
>Wrongly convicted
Yes
>Gang crime
No
>Drug traffickers
Yes
>Serial killers
No

t. no gunz bonger

Yes, I think everybody in America must be allowed to own guns.

No exceptions.
So including Muslims convicted of terrorism for example.
Being an inmate also shouldn't matter.

>these rights are for

That's not how rights work.
What you're describing is a privilege.

Ever notice how much violence there is in American prisons?
If you give all prisoners guns they will think twice before stirring up fights.

>>Serial killers
>No

They don't kill because they have a gun.
Guns don't kill people.

I know that, I'd just have to assume that a serial killer is more likely to kill again than somebody who shot somebody in self defense. Granted that if you really want to kill somebody, no access to guns won't stop you.

how does she shoot with no sight?

Ywn fuck your post apocalyptic gf whilst ranging for supplies outside a 'merican safe zone.
She will never open her eyes wide as you thrust harder only to notice Banditos approaching through the ruined wasteland.
She will never steady herself against a shattered pile of masonry and fire a shot, dead centre mass, throwing pedro back into a mass of toxic slime.
You will never finish inside her as Pedro screams in agony.

Why live?

In Georgia, we have a first offenders rule that allows someone convicted of a non-violent felony who served their time to have their record sealed and rights restored.

Of course there are dumbasses that squander mercy from the courts that and commit another felony.

I think we found Koksal's dad.

Not all of us go to prison. Just some jail and probation is all I got. I was a nonviolent offender though, that makes a huge difference.

> sniperwolf
> not quiet
B8, but fuck you for making me respond

The actual girl cosplaying Quiet in the OP has the moniker 'sssniperwolf' or something like that

Yes.

But niggers shouldn't be permitted guns, period.

As long as their felony was not of a violent nature sure.

Best of both worlds then. Like the sniperwolf skin for Quiet

I love that guy.

Can I get a sauce pls? Can't image search, I'm on phone.

I think it should be largely dependant on the severity of the crime and if it has to do anything with bringing direct physical harm or threat to another person.

Robbery/Murder/extortion would be a big no-no.

Fraud/Burglary/tax evasion/drug posession wouldn't be, for example.

In the questionable zone:

Drug distribution, and other stuff which is not directly tied to firearm use but can be very present in the context of that crime scene, such as drug dealers having to defend themselves with firearms.

Regardless though even crime scum can find guns in the US which is proliferated by them.

That sounds like a solid rule to me. I don't see much of a point in treating a first time offender like a second class citizen after they've already served their time. It just makes it harder for them to reintegrate into society and gives them an excuse to fail back into old habits.

I might be biased though because I have a brother who got a felony basically because he hung out with a bunch of retarded trash when he was 18-19.

of all skin colors, or just black ones?

This argument is the same at its core as the one about gun ownership in general.

It boils down to risk reduction versus personal freedom.

Convicts paid their debt to society and are free once more, yet statistics show they are far more likely to commit crimes than no convicts.

Do you believe felons should be allowed to own guns knowing that it WILL result in more peoples deaths.

If you think that they shouldn't own guns but support gun ownership then you either defacto consider felons to be second class citizens or you are a hypocrite.

There is nothing wrong with this stance however, being a hypocrite is to be human you only need to measure the red and black in your ledger.

Better late than never, I guess

Sssniperwolf, she's a cosplayer/youtuber