Paganism is stupid, convert to Roman Catholicism

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.0abe8c6bb12f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin#Mortal_sins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexist_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Lanz_von_Liebenfels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_Christian_Initiation_of_Adults
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Roman_Catholic_monarchs
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hitler_Quotes_Against_Christianity.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are probably cringey larpers like OP in my church every week

How about you keep your sandnigger religion to yourself, kike enabler.

SPBP

Back to cripplechan, larper

Any organized religion is for idiots.

>not understanding thet european christendom is syncretized with paganism
Ffs burger,read a book before posting.

>not understanding thet european christendom is syncretized with paganism
Thanks for this, really made me think desu

Woah he referenced another website! Looks like I support the hook-nose man's religion now!
You make this thread every day.

>2 millennia
since he's dressed as thor it should be 1 millennium.

this. think for yourselves, sheeple

This is your brain on Christianity. It leads to weakness and degeneracy.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.0abe8c6bb12f

I would convert back if the current Pope stops being such a fucking heretic. Until then the true Christian's denomination is Eastern Orthodoxy.
Thank you Martin Luther and the Bishopship of Athens for showing the world just how satanic the (((Catholic))) church is.

He said this because he didn't want to piss of the millions of Catholics he ruled over. In reality he hated it.

>being this mad
Why are you in a pro-christianity thread anyway?

>Roman Catholicism
But i dont touch little boys.

Personally I can't actually believe in any magical beings with 0 evidence of them existing. Though I both greatly appreciate Asatru or Wodanism, and Christianity.

Because I'll post wherever I want. Stop me.

im sorry i have to do this

Nobody can stop you, but you are only hurting yourself user.

Fucking this. No one else stood up to the Jews so boldly and called them out on their lies right to their very faces. Jesus is the very embodiment of truth and courage. Which is why Christianity was so appealing to Europeans rather than to the Jews.

The Aryan spirit is the spirit of truth and courage (also seen in the Samurai spirit, hence the tern "honorary Aryans"), the antithesis of the Jewish spirit of lies, deceit and cowardice. This is the real reason Christianity thrived in Europe while it was rejected by Jews.

Agreed. True christianity cultivates strength and boldly names the jew, unlike any of this leftist-inflitrated gay marriage bullshit christianity.

>Paraguay
>Talking about the Aryan spirit
Fuck off, indio

So neo-pagans think Jews used Christianity to conquer all of Europe? Do you really want to give Jews that much credit? They think Jews paid all the monarchies and noble families for 2,000 years to accept this "Jewish religion"? Fun fact: did you know Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Himmler, Degrelle, Wiligut, Liebenfels, Gobinau etc. were baptized and confirmed Roman Catholics? Do you know why Jews hate Roman Catholicism? Do you why Jews support Protestantism, Freemasonry and neo-paganism? Do you know why the Jews had Christ killed? Why do all these black metal scene kids attack Christianity and not Islam, even though Roman Catholicism has been fighting off Islam for over 1,000 years? Why do you support bringing back barbarism, human sacrifice and orgies? Do you really want to raise your family with atheism or some some obscure made-up neo-pagan cult? Don't you think there is a purpose to life and an objective truth and maybe your ancestors were onto something when they chose Christianity? What are these pagans even on about? All they're accomplishing is pulling apart Europe's strongest religion and opening the doors to degeneracy...

He's probably whiter than you, Māori

>leftist-inflitrated
aka Jewish infiltrated. It's easy to spot them since they try to act as "conciliators" between the irreconcilable Christianity and Judaism.
You completely missed the point kiwi. There's just two sides to the real fight, two poles: Truth, spirituality, and courage vs. Deceit, materialism and cowardice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin#Mortal_sins

Pretty much no local pagan made-up cult has a stronger moral system than this. Why would you want to tear this apart? This does nothing but promote a healthy family. You can still be far-right and be saintly Christian. Example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexist_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Lanz_von_Liebenfels

Just like their leader Varg Vikernes, neo-pagans are backstabbing barbarian degenerates rotting Christendom from the inside.

Sorry, I'm a Christian, not catholic

If you have a problem with Christianity work to make it better. Don't just try to ruin (always unsuccessfully, btw) the religion of your ancestors because you don't like some loud-mouthed liberal priest or scientifically unaware Pope. Christianity needs to go far-right again- help make it so.

So you're one of the millions of denominations of "Christianity" with your own made-up views that all contradict one another. To be a true and complete Christian is to be a Roman Catholic.

Call up your local parish my mans and ask for this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_Christian_Initiation_of_Adults

Info about true Christianity: vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

Christians tend to praise Jesus Christ and God, not Pope. There's plenty of refugee feet to kiss, though. Don't worry about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Roman_Catholic_monarchs

The Pope isn't worshiped at all and you know that. He's just the successor of Saint Peter and leader of Christendom. It's a system Christ established himself. It's perfectly fine to disagree with the Pope when he involves himself too much in political and scientific issues he doesn't know enough about. But also consider the media purposely tries to make the Popes look more liberal than they are. And in the past Popes were forcibly removed if they got out of hand or if they were illegitimate.

Europeans have accepted the papacy until only recently and look how the belief in God is going in protestant nations- they're all pretty much godless at this point.

>the deus vult meme resorts to pure anachronism

Your pope is a cuck, m8. Give it up.

>A quote from (((nowhere))) is equality to reality.

Russian Orthodoxy for life bruh

Yes goyim, convert to Catholicism.
Allow the Syrian refugees into your countries, it's the Christian thing to do!

>(((Catholicism)))
>muh deus vult
Are you forgetting about all the kikes the Pope and his priest hid?

>implying that Hitler did not want Germany to eventually return to Paganism.

dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hitler_Quotes_Against_Christianity.htm

>Jeus refuses to defend himself
Yeah... totally a Samurai.

>So you're one of the millions of denominations of "Christianity" with your own made-up views that all contradict one another. To be a true and complete Christian is to be a Roman Catholic.

The reason as to why these sprang out all over the western world is because of all the arbitrary 'dogmas' that Catholic church began pumping out.

Muslims used Hadiths to make up self-justifying bullshit that was only meant to be useful to ruling caste, Catholic church went down the same path and introduced made up shit like purgatory or celibacy for entire priesthood.

>Jesus refuses to defend himself
He was one poor man from Nazareth against the world. If he "defended" himself, whatever that means, he would've given the Pharisees the excuse to kill him in some dark alley. Instead, in an ultimate act of courage and altruism, he died suffering in the name of truth like a hero and became the most famous martyr in history. His cause still resonates after 2000 fucking years.

Name me one pagan martyr who we still remember, let alone for such an altruistic cause. Most died in battles no one cares about for the personal, political and material interest of their Kings/Earls.

>dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hitler_Quotes_Against_Christianity.htm

Great source you have there.

>Not honouring your kin and the religion of your ancestors

>Not realising Christianity is an imported religion from a foreign culture

>Still claim to be ethnic nationalists.

Sup Forums never fails to crack me up

This is 10/10

kek a swede calling others cuck
at one pic
he who is without sin cast the first stone

ITT: 99% of people don't understand Christianity is just solar worship.

Why catholism when lutheranism names the jew?

Stop sucking pope cock.

tfw will never be Scythian.

I will not hesitate to throw every Jew worshipping cunt in this bread into a well deserved genocide.
As you have rejected Christ, may ye be also rejected .

>altruism
That's exactly what is wrong with the west. I really don't care about the rest of your theological crap. Christianity is a lot like Jewish physics, it can't be empirically proven. At least if you have to choose a religion, choose one that is exclusive to your people, race and blood.

Allowing someone else to dictate your morals is the sign of an untermensch.

>proceeds to ally with Stalin
Really makes you think.

>larping that a jew in the sky holds judgement over my life
>larping that i'll go to magical fairy blue pill land when i die

>worshiping trees is stupid, worship a guy in a funny hat that is infallible because he said so
Luther's Reformation>Catholic cult

i wish that was real, but it isn't. Catholic center party is one of reasons Hitler managed to come in power

If you remove European paganism from Christianity you will end up getting a shitty Judaism.
I'm not by any means religious, but paganism is far less retarded than worshipping kike cock

Why are you still worshipping a dead kike nailed to a tree? That's just sick and weird.

/thread

Daily reminder that christianity would be the next "out dying" religion if the nazis succeeded.

This. One must sort himself out before trying to change others.
>following a religion for cultural reasons rather than considering it the truth

Do you follow the religion of paganism because you belive it to be the absolute truth or because of cultural reasons?
Ask yourself that.

>At least if you have to choose a religion, choose one that is exclusive to your people, race and blood.
Beautiful.

Christianity is weak and Chrstians lost their balls hundreds of years ago. The days of deus vult are long gone.

Protestcucks are the main reason why the Holy Catholic Church got weaker and more liberal, fucktard.

Both, Romanianon.

My culture led me to find more about my religion, and it felt as though I had found my way home to all my gods and ancestors.

"And then I began to thrive, and wiadom came. Each word led to another word. Each deed to another deed."