Holy shit, I knewed that pol was dumb but this is a new level of retardation...

Holy shit, I knewed that pol was dumb but this is a new level of retardation. It's funny that now that famous scientists like Bill Nye, Derek Muller, and even Adam Savage disagree with you, you guys automatically ignore facts and science - kinda like the SJWs you claim to be against. How come you guys ignore the "inconvenient" facts when they don't suit your world view?

youtube.com/watch?v=TKZ-P97PgxA

youtube.com/watch?v=TKjKZ5RzT9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKjKZ5RzT9s
media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bottom of the barrel attempt at a shill thread

Sounds Jewish to me.

>ausposting
>Bill Nye, Derek Muller, and even Adam Savage
>famous (((scientists)))
>(((facts and science)))
>ausposting

i'vebeenb8d/10

>bill nye
>scientist
I have a higher level of education than this four year lying kike.

is someone who can't back up his claims with science really a Scientist?

Sounds like Pseudo Science driven by ideology to me.

i guess when science doesn't agree with me it's fake news, amirite guys?

As a STEM man, I feel we should arrange him with a rope and the trial of gravity.

>all aussies
>all total shitposting

When did science say that 3 year olds can safely be given hormone therapy? Why should we trust any scientist that says such a thing? That's essentially what Bill Nye argued, that children of 3 can be transgender, and thus be given hormone therapy.

Rural and suburban retards don't understand science.

Post yfw legendary aussie shitposting has gone full circle into being completely retarded

Hail our ice cream
Hail victory
Vanilla power

>famous scientists like Bill Nye
let me stop you right there you delusional faggot hahahahahahaha

OP is actually an Indian being held prisoner in a big warehouse, forced to collect data for the CIA under an Australian proxy (because much harmless shitposter) all the while the armed gaurds collect his pennies.

>surprised that Sup Forums is not falling for kike agenda being pushed by science themed entertainers

>Appeals to authority
>authority is disproven
>still claim his argument is based on logic

>An argument from authority, also called an appeal to authority, is a form of logical and persuasive argument using expert opinion to defend the likelihood of the truth of the matter asserted. More precisely, it is a defeasible argument and a statistical syllogism taking this form:

>X is an expert on subject Y,
>X says A. A is within subject Y.
>A is very likely true as it is in the expert's field.[1]

>The argument can lead to an informal fallacy when misused.

poor pajeet, didn't even get a designated shitting street

>youtube.com/watch?v=TKjKZ5RzT9s

Based on peer reviewed science i've looked at, most of what they're saying there is true, these things are spectrums.

But their presentation of it is absolutely misleading, things like gender identity are extremely highly correlated with actual sex, the number of trans people among the population is absolutely tiny.

So a better representation would be like a million beads long and all but 1 or 2 not at either end.

Of course he's not a scientist and an engineer, and a complete cuck, sure. But the science is there on this one, there's plenty of evidence of a spectrum for these 4 parts of human sexuality.

If you want actual science, actual sources to peer reviewed papers to back this, then watch this media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html

Hive mind my dude

Yes it actually is a symbolic argument that you are going to have to deal with. For instance your image is that of a man inspecting wood. Well, imagine he inspects this image and it doesn't hold up. It doesn't confront what was learned.

You got beat.

hey boss, your cuck is showing.

>hey boss, your cuck is showing.
Funny how so many people on Sup Forums rely on science, reason and evidence for some of their beliefs (that they agree with) and then ignore it completely for things they disagree with.

SHILL NOY THE SCIENCE GOY
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL NOY
THE SCIENCE GOY

Nice proxy, fag. I can see through your Canadian bullshit

If you're talking about christfags, I completely agree.

What we need to do about this argument is look at the basic facts..

There are two types of genders in almost every species on the planet, male and female. When these two genders copulate they produce offspring naturally. That is their sole purpose in this existence. A female that copulates with a female cannot produce offspring, a male that copulates with a male cannot produce offspring. Their lust and desire is attributed to a mental deficiency aka a mental illness. Gay sex results in the incubation of disease that is harmful to life. Natural copulation between the two genders naturally incubates said life.

bill nye has a degree in engineering, far from being called a "scientist"

Nice "science" OP
Back to tumblr with you.
Here's some sage for your journey.

Gender being a spectrum makes sense. (Spectrum is a poor word, the real red pill is that all genders are worthless because they're all equally made up. But, spectrum is used as a lack of a better word.)

But the sex thing? I mean, every person's brain is unique, does that mean everyone has their own personal gender?

If you go by Nye's logic, then absolutely you'd have to agree with that statement. If not, then that means that SOMEONE is having to decide an arbitrary degree of maleness or femaleness for some genetic brain configuration, which runs in to even more problems of cultural relativity.

I guess the main point is that you can say that any spook is relative, so all of this is truly worthless, and hardly science. I kind of really hate this show, and people that profess science for vanity. Like virtue signalling, but with science instead of virtue.

Love how you are thinking he is actually a scientist in the fields he talks about.. and all that wrongful stupidity of yours just cause the media told you he is a "scientist" and everyone that has a different opinion on the subject he is (not) a scientist on can be disabled by not arguing with them (you dont know anything duh) but with condescending laughter and ignoranz. Amazing.
And just for you again:
Bill Lie has a b.s. in mechanical engineering this is all
>bs mechanical engeneering
>oh tell me more about biology, gender and climate change muh science master
> i eat it up i a stupid fuck lolol

emberassing.

Low tier bait

wth, you're making us aussies look bad baka

As a medical professional, that is the most retarded thing you can ever do to a child. Hormonal imbalance is a nasty bitch to treat once that kid grows older

literally not an argument, make a coherent point will ya?

OP lives in Melbourne and watches The Project.

Those guys are all fucking pedos. That's why they are always banging on about gayness to the children.

>I knewed that pol was dumb
>knewed
>k n e w e d
Beeing this dumb.

>Estrogen-induced-vaginal-cramp-goy science
Is not
>Real science

OPtard should unshackle the nose ring and find own way

Bill Nye isn't a scientist, he only has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.