Made this thread on /x/, figured i might as well make it here too. Body of the thread in the next post

Made this thread on /x/, figured i might as well make it here too. Body of the thread in the next post.

I come to you with a message from God. First a little background on myself. I was an atheist from most of my life, 6 to 28 years old, I'm 31 the end of this year. I've had a bit of a rocky life, raped and molested at age 6 and the reason why I abandoned God. Started using drugs hard at age 11. Incarcerated from 14- 18 and homeless off and on from 18 to 25. I should also point out that i have an 8th grade education and an IQ above 140.

When i was 28 I decided I would start a religion for profit, after all hope sells. Well I was sitting in my room one night thinking of ways to start my skeem when I came up with a theory I have on mars. Mars is roughly 1/3 smaller than earth and is made of the of the same material and formed around the same time. Mars being 1/3 smaller than earth it"s molten iron core cooled 1/3 faster, rendering the planet uninhabitable. I then theorized that the former inhabitants of mars were able to travel space to earth, bringing with them the value of gold and silver. These 2 elements are vital to intergalactic space travel as they would be needed in massive amounts to produce the massive electrical systems needed to travel the stars.

It was at this point my life changed, sitting there in my room trying to come up with a religion to scam people out of money, God came to me. Not in a vision or with a voice but a simple tap on my head followed by what I can only discrib as waves through my whole body, or like if buckets of water had been dumped on me. I just knew, God is real, and Jesus Christ was the physical manifestation of God on earth. There was something else that came with this knowledge as well, the true meaning of the Holy Trinity, and foresight to the things that are to come. The synagogues of Satan will be formed soon, it'll be formed when the Vatican, the state of Israel, and the Saudi kingdom will come together to form what they will call the Church of God. After the synagogues of Satan is formed the antichrist will reveal himself.

>Mars is roughly 1/3 smaller than earth and is made of the of the same material and formed around the same time. Mars being 1/3 smaller than earth it"s molten iron core cooled 1/3 faster, rendering the planet uninhabitable
>140 iq

Now to the Holy Trinity. As I'm sure you know, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but what do they really mean? It's very simple

>The Father
Judaism
>The Son
Christianity
>The Holy Spirit
Islam

The Father brought the knowledge needed to travel space. The Son lead us to the ability to be technology advanced enough to build the ships, i.e. western civilization. The Holy Spirit will bring peace and order to those left behind on a this plant, dieing peacefully knowing mankind will continue.

>The Holy Spirit will bring peace and order to those left behind on a this plant
>Islam
>bringing peace
>Even if its only muslims left on this world.

>education =/ intelligence

take your meds and go to bed

K :^)

You don't understand what I pointed out? It has nothing to do with education. Its pointing out that the planet would cool 3x faster not 1/3 faster.
>140 iq

See

I'm sorry you got assraped by faggots and it made you crazy, OP.

I hope you eventually find peace in your life.

First rule of thermodynamics is you don't talk about thermodynamics.

Sorry that you have had such a hard life, OP. I hope that this religious experience of yours, whatever it is, gives you some peace.

>Islam
>dieing peacefully

Are explosions peaceful?

he misspelt it, he meant peicefully.

>make a con
>give it away for free

That's not how scams work.

Topkek

>peicefully

Wrong.
The holy trinity is a meme that carries throughout all religions and is based upon the sacred feminine and sacred masculine. It's logic and emotion/ the left and right brain. The combination and balance gives birth to the sun. That's a representation of a balanced mind and heart that opens the third eye or allows Christ conciseness

>three branches become one

o-oh

The pillars and sun symbolism in freemasonry represent this also. The ting-yang is also the same concept represented in another way. Any actual religion that is successful is based upon the same concepts

Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew
Wew
>Wew

It has, thank you.

OP you are 100% right. People on this Board dont understand that muslims believe in the same God as Christians. If Islam is such a false Religion etc, why does it claim that JESUS will come to earth on Doomsday to save us, and not Muhammed? And Jews are pushing this Idea of Muslims and Christians fighting while (((they))) rub their hands behind the curtain.
ISIS is our enemy, sharia law enforcers are our enemys, before Sup Forums starts talking shit about the Quran they should actually realize that you simply CANT translate this book from arabic into ANY language, it doesnt work that way, if you didnt read it in arabic you didnt read it at ever at all.
>inb4 't.achmed'
>inb4 'muh religion of peace'
>inb4 hurr durr islam is cancer

Check it Sup Forums, cant we just adopt the positive points of Islam and work with it desu?

Thanks Hans, if I can get this message out to ONE person who has faith that it came from God, I fulfilled my obligation to God. Now I'll keep spreading because I have faith that it came from God.

not everyone is into cuckolding Hans.

Yeah, I bet he took some goofy online test.

Im just not sure if it helps to spread it here. Sup Forums got outjewed on islam long time ago so there is no hope that anyone will believe you as long as you mention islam which is bretty sad tbqh fampai desu.

I'd assume that for every post that is made in this thread is equal to at least 1000 views.

imagine if you were able to teach a monkey or other type of ape/primate how to do a few magic tricks

would they use that knowledge to astonish and gain power over the others?
or would it feel inclined to try and teach them the same tricks?

shut up faggot

Why is nobody joining the discussion then? Its obvious that (((they))) want Christians to fight with Muslims, probably having anti Islam shills here too. Is this the ultimate redpill that Sup Forums cant swallow??

Probably because they have nothing to add. I made this thread soth the expectations that shitposters and shills would flood it trying to discredit the message, but with the inderstanding that they would be adding me in keeping it up on the board. God has a plan for everyone, sometimes that plan entails shitposting on a Cambodian tapestry board.

>cant we just adopt the positive points of Islam and work with it desu?

D u b s of truth

>shitty grammar
>/x/-tier post
>larping

This isn't godlikeproductions faggot.

What if its not Kek trying to communicate with us through digits and numbers but God himself?

>Mars being 1/3 smaller than earth it"s molten iron core cooled 1/3 faster, rendering the planet uninhabitable. I then theorized that the former inhabitants of mars were able to travel space to earth, bringing with them the value of gold and silver. These 2 elements are vital to intergalactic space travel as they would be needed in massive amounts to produce the massive electrical systems needed to travel the stars.

the fuck is this shit? this shit makes scientology look alright. 140 my ass. you're a fucking schizo.

Kek I got trips

God talk trought numbers.

>I should also point out that i have an 8th grade education and an IQ above 140.

what is the relevance?

Why does the Holy Spirit encourage inbreeding

Why are you this brainwashed leaf? What if (((they))) want you to think exactly this?

Maybe. He's obviously running low on qualified messengers if he pick me. Just read threw this thread, you can almost taste the hatred in some of these posts. Gotta get his messages out one way or the other I guess.

Just literally keep doing gods work OP. Heads up! The awakening is nigh.

Doesn't Islam specifically prohibited first and second relation incest?

>and an IQ above 140.
>start my skeem
who gave you the iq test, he's clearly not qualified

It does, but Sup Forumsacks will say anything to discredit Islam. IMO being muslim isnt about doing this or that, its about having it in your heart. Im not sure how to describe it, im gonna be honest here, i never red the Quran but i just know in my heart if something doesnt feel right. Sharia law, pedo shit or incest all these things they dont feel right, so i think they are not meant to be interpreted this way. Its hard to explain.

i bet you really believe you're smart
and that online iq test is real
like you're special and not thousands of middle age shitters invented religious mixing established religions
hell even current religions are ripped off each other and Babylonian/Egyptian mythology

Your Mars rotation theory is schizo as fuck but your belief in God is real. If you belief in God is real you should realize that we can not find out the how and the why.
Glad you found God OP, don't let the lack of belief in your every day life discourage you but let it make you feel good instead.

You're right, they're scaring us into oblivion so we stay small. Talk to the working muslims in your neighborhood and find out who are the only traditional and community-loving people left.
But keep in mind, muslims are also being brainwashed about us. We are in full psychological warfare.

>why does it claim that JESUS will come to earth on Doomsday to save us, and not Muhammed
because Mohammed is alpha and actually won his cause in his lifetime, he doesn't need a sequel to avenge his butthurt

I wonder who could be behind all this psychological warfare..

Posting in an average American Thread

They call themselves jews but are of the synagogues of Satan.

Checked and erect

Me too. Stay human and communicate with other humans. It's unity that strengthens us (diversity or no diversity, we can not do anything on that field anyway).

Im curious how we can help Jesus in the last holy war when Doomsday is near

Im just glad that there are anons here that think like you, at some point i had lost faith in Sup Forums ..

This is more intelligent than anything the OP posted. Also, thanks for sharing.

I'd think by remaining faithful to God and trusting that when he needs us we will hear the call and carry out what ever duties he has set for us.

>I come to you with a message from God.

Thanks, Jim Jones, but no thanks.

Just remember, the antichrist is the first to reveal himself "as God", dont be deceived, wait for Jesus' arrival. Im gonna head out now, take care of yourself OP. Im sure we will meet again.

You too, Hans. I'll be looking forward to your posts when I make this thread again in a few days/weeks.

It has nothing to do with religion
someone post that pic that sums up expansive energy of crusade era Europe, colonial era Europe and islamic world today.
Basically when you have a bunch of fighting age males with no prospects where they are, they are going to spread out and wreck shit. Religion only gives an excuse after the fact and those who cuck to the invaders are the first to die.

Well that's strange considering middle eastern mudslimes are the most inbred in the world.

Along with this map I have annecdotal evidence, every time i see a big(and they do get big) family of brown people with the mum(s) wearing a trashbag one of the kids, normally male is in a wheelchair or sperging out and not in a "aloha snackbar" way, in a "I like baseball" way.

>IQ above 140.

Shiggy diggy

Sunnis are Satan worshippers.

Yeah I like Shia's more but it's not because they worship differently. It's because there's less of them and they explode far less often.

Ali-Hossein Mohammadi go to bed and take your meds you're making a fool out of yourself

I'm a Christian, thank you very much.

>Trinity is 3 religions
People were kicked from Rome for talking about the trinity... you know, centuries before islam even existed...