Israeli Air Force Rocks Your World

How was it last night, Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/21/israel1
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
englishnews.org/european-news/the-jewish-war-on-nordic-sweden.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/amman-protests-jordan-israel-natural-gas-deal-focus-160930170916074.html
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/מבצע_ערצב_19
youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3tA_dAl-A
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
veteranstoday.com/2012/06/07/alan-hart-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-the-full-story/
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html
ibtimes.com/israel-spied-iran-nuclear-deal-talks-planned-campaign-reshape-or-kill-it-report-1856742
presstv.ir/detail/217955.html
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-3518
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11407589
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3778884,00.html
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html
undertheradar.military.com/2014/03/admitted-spy-shows-up-for-oscars-and-wins/
haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/boston-bombing-will-boost-u-s-support-for-israel-says-netanyahu-aide.premium-1.516721
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=stephen_bryen
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s
eutimes.net/2009/06/85-year-old-israeli-spy-spared-prison-for-sending-israel-secrets/
jweekly.com/article/full/7380/fbi-says-israel-a-major-player-in-industrial-espionage/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867
nytimes.com/1992/03/20/opinion/if-israel-sold-patriot-secrets.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/patrick-pexton-what-about-israels-nuclear-weapons/2012/08/31/390e486a-f389-11e1-a612-3cfc842a6d89_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RuxqXjhl13Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satanic fucks.

fucking syria in the ass since '67

comin' back tomorrow night with an even bigger strap-on, Syria

Is that jet actually pink or am I colourblind?

you retard are helping ISIS and AL QAEDA hope you get 9/11'd again

they endured you cuck

LITERALLY CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

training jet

no, you're canadian so pink is the only color you see in faggot

b--but muh r-russian air defense

iz pink mane

i would also enjoy that

>Iran BTFO
>Hezbollah BTFO
>Pro-Russian Islamists BTFO

Sup Forums will defend Islamists

Sup Forums already defends North Korea, what did you fucking expect

this is leftypol now

t. Kremlin shill

lol some syrian cuck has to live in bulgaria

>when the retarded burger doesn't know Israeli airstrikes on Hezbollah assets in Syria happen at least once a month
Why are you niggers even allowed to post.

Great work, greatest allies! You did it again!

he's not a burger, he's a kike faggot on a proxy or working here for mossad as an art student or mall kiosk vendor (rofl)

t. reddit child

mm tanks

memes aside that is one cute jet. Look at it's little fuselage.

So many kike cocksuckers in this thread.

the roaches come out at night, comrade

it's time to stop chaim
theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/21/israel1

this is a typical plebbit poster.

where i can fuck them?

in your dreams

In the bagina. lol kids

Thanks for providing another proof that all the bullshit in Syria is only done to benefit Israel, kikes.

Can't wait for NK, Iran or Russia to nuke you.

>He gets this triggered over a post that doesn't reference him in any capacity

well done

Muham mad

So mad

Keep them at bay with fire, until the dawn, for tomorrow belongs to us. Hail Victory.

Gas yourselves kikes.

Kawaii as fuck

usa home of the kikes

Oh fuck someone put some cheese out for the rat

Came here to post this, kikes btfo

White men will always hate jews bro just kill yourself or we will do it for you

Finally a leaf I can agree with.

Damn straight Hans, I'm so sick of divide and conquer shills shitting on Germany.

US Government (and their low IQ slave populace) is the real enemy.

>flag
White you say?

Hahahshhshshsjshshajahajajjaha

Go drown in humus you fucking kike.

This is the Iranian plane we nuked in Syria.

It had weapons shipment for Hizballah.

Yeah and it's thanks to kikes like you.

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
englishnews.org/european-news/the-jewish-war-on-nordic-sweden.html

Israel literally resettles their Ethiopian "refugees" to Sweden if the influx they get wasn't bad already.

You destroyed a 747? Dick move

Like me?
Lol sure it's an Industrial Engineering student's fault that Swedes decided to commit cultural suicide.
Faggot btfo!

Fuck off kike.

LOL, you think they are hot? Ha, the only way you ever get to fuck them is by placing a sheet between you and her with a little hole in it for your dick to go through.

Sounds pretty hot desu

We Israelis must always support the weaker side in Syria to maintain an endless fight between our enemies.
But in the end, the weaker the ruling party in Syria is, the better,
The Kurds>ISIS>Iran(iran=hezbollah=Assad=Fakestinians)

The (((Kurds))) are fine and should always be fully suported

You don't see that causing widespread suffering and human misery for a small political advantage is not the right thing to do.

you do it to yourself, Jews have no influence in europe

are you enjoying those propaganda photos you cuck?

isn't that a trainer?

They started this shit,i am for peace with all arab countries, they are the ones who would destroy us the second we lay down our weapons, while we can nuke them anyway, but we don't because we have a fucking conscious

Chaim, who the fuck are you trying to fool? They literally control the EU, and have a huge amount of influence in their media, corporations, governments. Look up the Bonnier family.

Jews have no soul or morals. They've been doing this for thousands of years.

Good goyim !!!

0.0002 shekels have been added to your account

(((Operation Mole Cricket 19)))

Remember how we destroyed 97 Syrian jets and 19 anti air missile batteries in few hours with literallyn 0 dead Israelis and only 1 slightly damaged jet which landed back home safely ?

(((Operation Mole Cricket 19)))

Why iran doesn't retaliate? I'd be pissed if someone constantly rekt my shit whenever I try to make a move

frrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaafffffffffffffp

Nobody can read this Klingon.

>country named after a river
>mostly fakestinian
>ruled by a crypto zionist Arabian
>its citizens make up arab anecdotes about how jews are inferior to feel better about themselves

haha keep up on hating, we make more and more shekels by selling you over priced oil/gas
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/amman-protests-jordan-israel-natural-gas-deal-focus-160930170916074.html

for jews only
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/מבצע_ערצב_19

use google translate, don't view the english page because it shows that only 87 planes were downed, very anti semitc.

>Posted from America

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

Jews win again!

This here. I don't get the animosity toward Israel from people in places like the U.S. and U.K. They have earned their clay through big balls and force of arms even if you think their historic claims to the land are bullshit. The Arabs I can understand their butthurt. Makes me giggle, but I can understand it. Then again, Nazis liked Arabs anyway, so I guess the butthurt it's not that weird considering where we're posting about it. Don't sweat it Israelibro. We got your back. These are just more victims blaming their lack of personal success on somebody else. It's the Arab/NatSoc way.

the arabs are not indigenous, it's a huge pallywood lie perpetuated by the media
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3tA_dAl-A

They are a literally grafted tumor to the middle east.
How would you feel if a neighbor built an outhouse on you front lawn and an MG nest on top of it, holding you in the crosshairs while yelling profanities day and night ????

Don't get me wrong I hate 99% of mudslimes but jews are worse than them.

They are a hell of a lot more indigenous than you wandering parasites.

>> jew complains about lies perpetuated by the media
Ok, I'm going to sleep.

Iran isn't btfo. They're getting everything they want, and will nuke Israel before 2030.

>reading the rest of your comment
thanks man, honestly, we need the world to literally don't pressure us, stop ALL aid to Israel, but also to Israel, let us win for once.. but what we need even more, is to stop being so lefty in Israel, the right doesn't really rules Israel..

Israeli politicians and citizens constantly talk about western pressure against Israel, and why we can't do this and that.. then I see people from the right and left in the west talking about how Israel can do w/e it wants.. that is just some fucking bullshit

Israel is why the US wasted trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives on the Iraq War and countless interventions in the Middle-East, leading to the refugee crisis which flooded Western countries with Muslims.

Every year, the US sends billions of dollars, straight out of white Americans' tax money to Israel as military and foreign aid, which doesn't help anyone in the US in the slightest.

They're all doing this for their NWO & Greater Israel plan, and destroying the world & the West while doing it.

Israel and Jews are a fucking plague, nothing to do with NatSoc or being Arab, it's just something you find out when you actually look at the facts. Nice try Shlomo though.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>Benjamin H. Freedman (Jew) 1961 speech on Zionist Wars

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

>Israel’s Attack on USS Liberty – The Full Story
veteranstoday.com/2012/06/07/alan-hart-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-the-full-story/

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

This. Nothing of value roaming the middle east except camels.

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america

Israel Accused of Selling U.S. Secrets to China
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html

Israel Eavesdropped on John Kerry in Mideast Talks
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html

Israel Gave Secret U.S. Tech to China
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/

Israel Secretly Sells American Nuclear Weapons to China
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Israel Sells Arms to China, U.S. Says
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Deal Talks, Planned Campaign to Reshape or Kill It
ibtimes.com/israel-spied-iran-nuclear-deal-talks-planned-campaign-reshape-or-kill-it-report-1856742

'Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes'
presstv.ir/detail/217955.html

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S.
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Israeli Espionage 'Hushed Up' by U.S. Officials
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-3518

Tinfoil hat shit. Not buying.

I.A.E.A. Rejects Arab Nuclear Resolution on Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11407589

I.A.E.A. Urges Israel to Allow Nuclear Inspection
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3778884,00.html

Israel Rejects U.N. Call for Nuclear Transparency
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/

Israel's Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/

Israeli Historian – "Most European Capitals are Targets for Our Air Force"
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/

Op-ed Calls on Israel to Nuke Germany, Iran
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

Pam Geller Says, If Iran Attacks, Israel Should Nuke Europe
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/

Samson Option: Israel's Plan to Prevent Mass Destruction Attacks
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html

Admitted Spy Shows Up for Oscars - and Wins
undertheradar.military.com/2014/03/admitted-spy-shows-up-for-oscars-and-wins/

Boston Bombing will Boost U.S. Support for Israel, Says Netanyahu Aide
haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/boston-bombing-will-boost-u-s-support-for-israel-says-netanyahu-aide.premium-1.516721

Congressional Staffer Offers Israeli Classified Material
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=stephen_bryen

Declassified FBI and CIA Docs Confirm Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes in 1950's
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s

Eighty-Five Year Old Israeli Spy Spared Prison for Sending Israel Secrets
eutimes.net/2009/06/85-year-old-israeli-spy-spared-prison-for-sending-israel-secrets/

FBI Says Israel a Major Player in Industrial Espionage
jweekly.com/article/full/7380/fbi-says-israel-a-major-player-in-industrial-espionage/

Hollywood Producer Arnon Milchan Says He Spied for Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559

'Hollywood Producer was an Israeli Nuclear Agent'
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867

If Israel Sold Patriot Secrets...
nytimes.com/1992/03/20/opinion/if-israel-sold-patriot-secrets.html

What About Israel's Nuclear Weapons?
washingtonpost.com/opinions/patrick-pexton-what-about-israels-nuclear-weapons/2012/08/31/390e486a-f389-11e1-a612-3cfc842a6d89_story.html

>illegal achmed in europe

hell of a more OCCUPIERS than us, if anything
youtube.com/watch?v=RuxqXjhl13Y

Okay CIA/Mossad. Too bad it's all documented for anyone to see and even a lot of Jews admit to it.

LOL and you are from australia, the irony is crazy here
Jews are indigenous,you and the Arabs are the colonizers, maybe that's why you like them

Yes the sole reason we went into Iraq was for Israel.

Not for the Gulf States, not to enforce USD hegemony, not to consolidate executive power in the USA. Israel. Sure.

Every year the US sends less than 4 bil to Israel in aid. That is 0.1% of our entire budget. We spend 150 times that much on our own defense. Similar amounts are disbursed to our other allies in the ME in order to secure our position.

Greater Israel is also a complete meme. Israel is currently the size of New Jersey and has roughly the same position. They couldn't sustain expansion even if they wanted to. Their outer borders have been completely the same for almost the entirety of their existence, except for that one time when they captured the Sinai Peninsula - then promptly gave it back.

This propaganda is so delusional it's not even funny.

This.

>and roughly the same position

*same population

You are some bullshit, schlomo. Fuck your fake country and your fake politics. You would be over run if the rest of the world stopped propping you up. What are you going do, nuke yourselves to kill your enemies? Nuke the "holy land"?

No. You can't stop yourself from grabbing every piece of worthless sand you can clear of Muslims with your lies and games. Eventually you'll get what's coming to you again though. Kicked out of 183 countries throughout history for being soulless shekel hounds. You're in a race now to destroy every other society on earth before your ability to guilt trip them into complacency runs out.

Sad!

>A bunch of explosions

That's literally an average night in syria.

Why do (((they))) all spam pictures of generic looking women who are supposedly in the (((IDF)))?
Is this board full of niggers? Who is stupid enough to see some of those photos and think "Wtf, I love Jews now! Here's 6 billion dollars!"
Like, just spare yourself the effort. Nobody gives a fuck about IDF whores.

the vast majority of the American foreign aid is being sent to another countries,but don't let the tinfoil hats stop from ranting about how Israel is draining the america tax payer,yet I agree, end all aid to Israel

Like nigga just close your eyes

I've got a pretty good job, but I would entertain competitive offers from Mossad if they hire non Jews. As far as your "proof", I'm supposed to believe that because some meme and a bunch of copypasta?

Stop body shaming!
Esther is the true form of Israeli army beauty.