Two more cops shot by Islamist in France

A "radical Islamist" shot two police officers on the French island of Réunion before being captured. Why are French Muslims so "shooty" compared to their counterparts in the rest of Europe?

20minutes.fr/societe/2057799-20170427-reunion-deux-policiers-blesses-homme-soupconne-radicalisation

Other urls found in this thread:

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/
la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/martinique/2013/06/29/drame-en-guadeloupe-6-morts-lors-d-une-fusillade-selon-twitter-44737.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RACE WAR

>Why are French Muslims so "shooty" compared to their counterparts in the rest of Europe?

Because they live completely separate from the rest of the population.

Like you have "China towns".
France (and the French part of Belgium) have "Muslim towns"

It's much easier to radicalize in such ghetto's.

one of them was slightly wounded while arresting him
you'd rather have the cops not arresting terrorists?
OK Ahmed

Where the fuck are french muslims even getting all these firearms in the first place?

what is black market?

??

The cops should have killed him.

That was in La Reunion, wich is an Island in the Indian Ocean
That island is mostly populated by non whites
The guy didn't attack the cops, they were attacked while arresting him because he was identified as radicalised
learn how to read, idiot

Yeah but the île de la Réunion is literally lost in the middle of the Indian ocean

are there pirates there?

Ppl don't care about Réunion
Check out the homepage of this newspaper

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/

Those dudes coulda been shot by anybody, as a matter of fact terrorists have been killing really few people lately.

>The guy didn't attack the cops, they were attacked while arresting him because he was identified as radicalised

This doublethink is crazy. Cops shouldn't ever be attacked while doing their job in the first place.

Shit loads of weapons went missing after the Bosnian war

I really don't know

There are more of them. 10% of France's.population is muslim,If a race war for not happen they will be the majority in France in the next 100 years or less

guys getting arrested not trying to shoot the cops?
tell that to the bad guys
If cops were trained to correctly arrest someone, that wouldn't happen
French cops are not hyper trained cops like US cops are
If you think that the guy you arrest you won't shoot you or won't use violence that means you are an idiot
The guy was a know radicalised muslim, what would they expect: him trowing flowers at them?

I was just answering his question.

You have Muslim shootings every week.

Do people care about région d'outre-mer in France?

I was on a holiday in Martinique when this case happened in Guadeloupe, and it seemed like people in Martinique didn't really care that much. I imagine it's even more distant in mainland France.

la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/martinique/2013/06/29/drame-en-guadeloupe-6-morts-lors-d-une-fusillade-selon-twitter-44737.html

Because Muslims hate France more than any other country, more than the US, more than Israel.

>Cops shouldn't ever be attacked while doing their job in the first place

Actually, that's their job. They're human shields for the rest of the population.

If someone tries to rob me, and I shoot them, I get into legal trouble. The police are there so that I can run for safety, and ask them to track down the scary man with a gun. The police protect me from having to defend my self-defense in court.

They have no right to bitch about having to do a dangerous job they signed up for, and you shouldn't be bitching for them. The police deserve respect BECAUSE they get attacked for doing their job. They aren't untouchable saints.

If the police were never attacked while doing their job, we would have no need for police.

i have a theory about this. the more lenient and "accepting" the host country provides muslims the more the will hate it. because once they realize that being paid to do nothing despite having every opportunity available to them they will still fail.

they're basically dog shit. give them more of a chance to succeed and they realize this fact. hence the hate.

Oté la Réunionnnnnnnnnn !
Comment Y loy?
Vous sava brile zarabes maintenant?
Oublie pas vote lepen dimanse 4 sirtou.
Pense out l'avnir bande moukates!
Zot lé fransé, oubli pas!

>If the police were never attacked while doing their job, we would have no need for police.
This is where you wrong. Primary job of the police is make sure you pay taxes and don't shoot you governor after he raised taxes.

AND HITLER killed 6 million Jews in Europe. Nice try tho, nazi

it's not about sparing his life it's about getting information from him

Japs were on the nazi side to be quite honest famalam.

No, my grandfather, the rapist was on a nazi side, raping my grandma inside some cave

Looks like this needs a bit of an update

>yfw frogs will still vote for the candidate that want more of these muzzies into their country