Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Brits not follow him at all?

A FUCKING LEAF

He got bashed?

What the hell.

they've ll been pussified. but i hope one day, that the silent majority wakes up and takes action. we need a war, not on a country but on this plague of fucking literal retards who roam our streets and manipulate our children to be like them.

yeah its not in the video i linked, but look it up.. sand niggers jumped him

The Right is too Friendly, It's time to get violent

I agree. I think this sentiment is becoming more popular. Look how many people went to Berkeley to bash antifa heads in.

Surprising it doesn't happen more often, he has balls

I'm surprised he did not sue them. Unless... They were not lying.

His views would be considered normal 20-30 years ago.

Sue who? Some muslims jumped him, happens all the time

Oops i fucked up. I meant sue the paper. Falling asleep gn

hes been bashed more than once

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

Despite the flag I am from England, and from the North and trust me this man is a hero in the North. It's only the faggots down south who work so closely with Europe that don't like Tommy.

He has some of the biggest balls I've ever seen. I've never even seen anyone on Sup Forums bash him, which is quite rare.

He was trying to defend himself from antisemitism claims, he's supposed to be Irish

Was he defending Israel from Syria?

So that explains why he's so angry

What happened to him? if he was attacked i will lose my shit he is genuinely a good guy

This is an old one. He isn't with the EDL anymore, he is just spreading truth about Islam. And just think how crazy it is to call a guy racist for disliking the ideology's of a religion. A lot of people don't like Jehovahs witnesses knocking on their door, they dislike them, are they racist? Against white people because they are predominantly white? The liberals have made it so we can't question Islam, even though if a white man or any man for that matter from any other religion practiced what they do he would be either put in prison or called an animal by society. But if it's Islam it's OK. And Tommy Robinson knows.

He's a Cop

Not that I have anything against cops, but because he's probably a honeypot

no....

Im am proud pro zionist too. I would hope and wish all jews go back to Israel.

Leftism is viewed as a cancer in Israel and all those american jews would get their face bashed in for being unpatriotic.

yes he got attacked multiple times.
just youtube tommy robinson attacked

cause he's a manlet. kek