France’s Macron Booed By Factory Workers Chanting ‘Marine President!’

>French President candidate Emmanuel Macron faced animosity from workers at a Whirlpool plant facing closure during a campaign visit after anti-mass migration candidate Marine Le Pen made a surprise visit hours earlier.

>Mr. Macron was shoved and shouted at by workers who may lose their jobs as the factory is scheduled to be relocated to Poland next June French broadcaster BFMTV reports.

>The 39-year-old Presidential hopeful was greeted with shouts of “Marine President!” and was whistled at by some of the 295 workers expected to lose their jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvKxVoiDB6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Macaron BTFO

Macron's wife.

>Get used to it french fries
t. Macron

>blue collars trying to lynch the arrogant banker

poors peoples are so mean

>look up article
>Macron said he was going to meet with the workers
>He actually met with representatives (i.e. suits who weren't getting fired) behind closed doors
>Marine finds out about this and visits the actual workers hours later
Holy fucking shit Macron is an idiot. That's like 5 votes vs over 100.

Hahahaha fucking hell this is hilarious

>youtube.com/watch?v=jvKxVoiDB6g

SON OF A BITCH BOTTOM BITCH FUCK YOU MARINE PRESIDENT

Macron is going to fuck it all up, isn't he? Marine's playing smart.

It's encouraging to see lots of comments written in French, maybe you guys aren't complete cucks after all.

>rural and suburban retards vote against their own interests in favor of baseless xenophobia
What else is new? Thankfully educated city people will guide France in the right direction this time.

It's the French revolution all over again. The First and Second estates are running roughshod over the Third and think they can get away with it.

The fucked up thing is that communists prefer Macron to the working classes best hope, Le Pen. I hate Marxism but at least class warfare Marxism was relevant, identity politics marxism is just a useful idiot for globalist bankers. Divide the Hoi Polloi and make them fight amongst themselves while they and their buddies continue to pilfer the coffers.

american clickbait articles will win this election!!!

oh wait, the french don't give a fuck. keep wasting your time, fats

tip top kek

a good part of france hate macron they are just too scared to jump on the Pen train yet

we all know he's liberal bitch who wants to screw us over healthcare and worktime

Sadly its not going to change anything. Maybe the poors and workers support le pen but this doesnt matter. All other partys are cucks and support the globalist

>Mcaron was 15 when he met his future wife at a private Jesuit school.
>25 years difference
>Married in 2007
>Macron's wife was married and is a mother of 3.

Basically she's a pedo and cheated on her husband for over a decade. And this fucker said "she helped me shape into a man I am today"...

Macron is a living, breathing personification of Stockholm syndrome...
>more mudslimes
>more EU penetration...I mean "integration"

Oh fug. Hes handsome and 39 wtf is he doing

He's gay

There's degenerates who fancy boning a surrogate mother.

Rural and suburban retards strike again.

Based.

People who actually do something for the country instead of (((students))) making a political point

He married Mick Jagger?

Le pens bf is an arab jew

But Macron will still win. France is cucked.

I bet £12,000 on a Macron win not even joking. Le Pen has the lowest odds of any presidential candidate in the history of Franch.

>12k
big balls my man, post slippy.

Not as low as Rondal Blumph's odds.

Thats just the savings I have on hand, but its free money to win so why not. Might even bet more.

fuck mate, good luck I guess

>wishing him good luck against /ourgirl/
i hope you bet it all and lose everything britbong

>/ourgirl/
fuck off you commie faggot

Its not like i want Macron to win, but I'm a realist i know theres no chance for Le Pen to win. Macron is the love-child of the globalists from their fuck up in the US.

I won £26,000 from Trump though, so i'm not a shill. just know a lost cause when i see one.

LOL what the fuck? His wife looks way better than that thing on the left.

>against the commie candidate
>calling me a commie
is this the power of american education

>I get my info from frog memes
>trusting a literal arab jew fucker
fuck off

lmao, I always thought that's his mother

>Marine president
Has a cool ringing to it, like how you would call an admiral if you're feeling fancy.

>i would rather preserve the european union and have mudslimes overrun europe at any cost
i also wouldn't complain about mongrels with that flag user

must suck being a retard

Don't underestimate rural and suburban retards.

Guess whose ballots they'll forget to mail

This.
You should see them banging your mom last night....

SAY IT WITH ME POL

MARINE PRESIDENT!

MARINE LE PEN LANDSLIDE

THIS IS WHAT KEK WILLS

DIGITS CONFIRM

She is going to get blown the fuck out next week and you know it.

Don't kid yourselves.

>a couple of factory workers shout marine
>a couple million niggers and muslims vote for macron

>MACRON FALLS 2% IN THE POLLS LE PEN NOW AT 41%

IT"S WORKING

Holy shit. It's just like Trump. They tell us she's losing but she isn't.

>open video
>frogs are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing after only 10 seconds

who was the last normal french president? was it napoleon?

Louis XVI actually

Why do cuckservatives hate their countries so much?

Thank you for your sacrifice

b-but TRUMP THO

Cuckservatives on suicide watch

kek

nice find.

tan mom will be the first lady of france haha

Macron YES!

considering he's a marxist, he's probably a faggot as well and she's a beard.

Fairly logical assessment.

Thats a pretty good bet either Le Pen wins or you get some cash

As much as I want to see Le Pen win, I don't think she will. Something big would need to happen to give her a shot at winning.

You niggers don't get it. Marrying a woman with powerful relations if how you get anywhere in France.
That's how Napoleon did it. Joséphine was the mistress of the Commander in Chief.
It's been an underlying theme of French society for centuries. Pic related.

napoleon was a cuck?

She was Barras former mistress, so I supposed it depends if you consider getting sloppy seconds is cuckoldry or not.

There's one thing baguettes taught me, octopus is very good

what a goblin

BUMP MY THREAD

hes only a cuck if she cheated. sloppy seconds is just loserish

A high school teacher isn't what I would call powerful.

Alhamdulillah! Lê Pen will win.

SO FUCKING THIS
i love you

Holy shit hahahahahah

Huh. I always thought it was Marie La Pen

what the fuck is that "look"

>The 39-year-old Presidential hopeful was greeted with shouts of “Marine President!” and was whistled at by some of the 295 workers expected to lose their jobs.

More like 295 out of 300 in that place alone.

I was going to write this, muh proletariat means shit to this people, they dont care for the working class, because that same working class is tired of the welfare sistem being used to buy votes, against the same ones that supply the same sistem.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

Can somebody please post the names of all the companies that are supporting macaron?

Its the other way around retard, FN has great support from rural areas and low support from metropolitan areas due to the fact they are all brainwashed faggots that would rather get beheaded than called xenophobic and also there are so many fucking immigrants there

DELETE THIS

frenchies can some1 pls explain what en marche means

That a perfect GIF for the meme "the goym knows, shut it down"

En marche = Let's go.
Rotshild is a popular one.

thank u frogfriend

No shit the workers hate Macron, he's a fucking liberal and wants all the power be given to the capitalists. Le Pen at least is a nationalist so she actually gives a damn about frogs having jobs. Meanwhile Macron is elitist shit from nigh literal ivory tower academy.

Ok but what about other less popular ones, TV stations etc.?

Any video footage of the French chimp out? Im eating a cordon bleu sandwhich filled with sauerkraut and onions btw.

It means to march, exactly it means to incite the action of marching (marcher = walk/march like military march)(en = in/to/into/during)

Yeah, but his dad Was Fidel.

Macron is getting shit on left and right. And he'll probably still win.
A little bird told me the CIA is going to rig the election.
T.dead insider

>we are the left! we are the workers party!
>*workers support Le Pen*
>wait no! vote for this globalist capitalist shill instead!
>fucking stupid redneck working class fucking kill yourselves losers
- The Left Everywhere Everytime

The Left care more about virtue signalling for headchoppers and niggers who hate them than they do the actual working class. They're okay with everyone being worse off provided that the white man suffers too.

It's going to be fun watching Le Pen crash and burn! But in all seriousness, we can't let that wlman get the nuclear codes.

That's the view that a stupid Le Pen cunt supporter has

Here is the same scene as described by a Macron supporter (I don't know yet if I'll vote macron or Le Pen)

> Macron says he is going to visit Whirlpool factory
> Marine hears about it and she shits her pants thinking Macron could win some of her cherished blue-collar votes
> She runs to the factory with her team, hours before Macron arrive (she actually arrived before him, not after as you said) and pays them a surprise visit
> Goes to the Whirlpool parking lot, takes selfie with workers for 15 minutes
> Claims Macron is a pussy and doesn't care for the workers, that he's not going to visit the factory
> Later the same day, Macron arrives with his team
> Talks with syndicats for 45 minutes with closed doors, no journalists
> Actually talking and discussing, not just taking selfies
> Goes out to face workers that have just seen Le Pen (she by the way promise them everything they want)
> Macron is booed by workers, some shout "Le Pen, Le Pen"
> Macron calms them down
> Engages discussions
> Makes actual realistic promises, compromising on what workers want and what he can do
> The workers are convinced, they happily shake hands with Macron
> Macron fucked Le Pen on that round

Seriously people say Le Pen won but she acted super childish, like "who's going to visit the workers first is the winner", but Macron paid an actual visit to them

What is this from?

Blue-collar workers turn to Le Pen because of two main reasons (among others):
> They are told that no one except Front National cares about them
> They are told that Front National is going to protect their work

But what the fuck is going to do Le Pen? Close frontiers? Get out of Europe and Euro?
If she does this, no one out of France will buy these whirlpool washing machines because they will become too expensive to export. That's not really what I call "protecting their jobs"

>Here is the same scene as described by a Macron supporter
Ah yes, completely non-biased, unlike the accounts of Le Pen supporters.

That's what I mean when saying "by a Macron supporter", I implied this was a biased version

The fact is that his version actually has false facts, like saying that she visited hours later, meaning that the guy who posted this truly didn't do any research

>we are actually this close
I understand what american were feeling with their election. It's fucking stressfull.