Looks like the day of the toothbrush is nigh

Looks like the day of the toothbrush is nigh

Sorry, Brits.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-27/merkel-warns-against-u-k-illusions-in-hard-line-brexit-speech

All you've done since 1945 is lose your backbone and bend over for ZOG and willingly accept your genocide.
At lease we're hindering the Jew's plans, even if just slightly. You've done literally NOTHING. You have no right to talk.

when are we going to just bomb these fuckers once and for all?

We will win.

fuck off kraut

I'll mash you up bruv, yeah?!

haven't brushed my teeth in years
>dentists are a conspiracy

you manky fucker and liar

Macron will help!

literally going to make your women sell their pussy for a loaf of bread, for the 3rd time

Enjoy Kraus

>You've done literally NOTHING
And you did EVERYTHING :^)

>n-n-no but you!!

everybody is laughing at you and your daily cuck threads Hans

Having second thoughts, Brexitards? :3

I like you Germany but you need to pull your head put of your arse and get with the 21st century.
>Get on my bandwagon

Fuck Merkel, fuck the EU and fuck the Euro.
Good luck brits , i hope we can still be Friends.

>merkel calls brits dellusional
>uk takes merkel to the hauge for hurtful internet trolling
Should have thought before you made those insensitive remarks online, now you krauts are going to get NUREMBERGED.

lmao

At least the police aren't kicking in my door for wrongthink
Can't say the same for your country.

>At least the police aren't kicking in my door for wrongthink
Yeah, no. See:

how does that post relate to what I said at all you mouthbreather?

They need to pay the 50 billion debt to the EU in EUROS.
UK will be made an example so other countries won't leave.
The whole Europe will crush the inbred bong with his muzzie parasites raping their kids.

what is he sniffing down there?

Op I hate your daily threads and I want to rape your eyesocket.

How are they going to enforce jackshit? UK has a better military and nukes

>lose your backbone and bend over for ZOG
We were attacked by you, burgers and slavniggers from Russia. Show me another country that would have held out this long against this combined effort of war.

>how does that post relate to what I said at all you mouthbreather?

Are you retarded?

You said you at least police didn't kick your for wrongthink, then I linked to a police tweet where they literally threatened to kick your door in for wrongthink

>w-w-w-w-what does that have to do with my post?

lmao

>Op I hate your daily threads and I want to rape your eyesocket.

Implying I wouldn't let you if you have a nice penis.

Fuck this subhuman Nazi cunt and fuck her 4th Reich the fucking ugly man-woman degenerate frumpy disgusting fuckup

I fail to see why you're so upset over this. Nigel said you'd be okay. Why won't you trust him?

This is why i cant actually wait for all out war

Those on the left

Those libtard tard writers

Hang them all!

The UK literally voted itself out of being wealthy and living with convenience of travel, work, education, and living. Enjoy being stuck on your grey, drizzly little island.

>""""""""""""""""""hard"""""""""""""""""" brexit

Because theres an untermensch "lady" telling Britian X Y and Z - when her countries on its back with Ahmed, Mehmets, Mohammed, Iqbal, Rupinder, Pajeet, and Irqfans cum still dripping out

Germany is beyond blacked, its beyond fucked; and the cunt responsible for it?! The cunt whos in power whilst the Duestche bank fails; is trying to dictate to other countries?!

I cant wait for Russia to nuke the EU; its about time Dresden 2.0 slaughtered you fucking Krauts.

He knows his place.

Maybe you could ask Nigel to save you -- if he's willing to return from the States after he fled ther from the UK lmao

Germoney, it's always a pleasure to collaborate with you in order to destroy Britain and democracy.

>Germoney, it's always a pleasure to collaborate with you in order to destroy Britain and democracy.

I can't wait to renew our friendship and alliance with France so we can make Europe great again together

Honestly this poll will just be an outlier

I do have a very nice 9 inch Penis

just came back from the dentist, was scary as shit.

MY EYESOCKET IS READY

Listen to this ole slanty eyed dog eater, go cook an egg on your eyelids chink.

and in what circumstance would allow us to hang the traitors to Britain?

But hans I need to confess something... I'm white

D-do you still love me?

so the eu is supposed to be a system that everyone in europe benefits from but if you disagree with them they will threaten and do everything they can to try murder you? What's the point of even having different countries when you have less independence than our states?

Can't stop laughing at the french, after all this time you still love German cock. Can't wait to revive the blood feud between us

Good British stock here, only I got a better diet and more exercise in a nicer climate, so grew taller, healthier, and with a better sense of humour. Enjoy your sodden misery. Pray the sun appears soon.

Germans should commit mass suicide

>I'm white

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Well...maybe I can make an exception. You have 9 extremely convincing arguments

germany trying to start a war as usual

>supposed
it is exactly like this
>What's the point of even having different countries when you have less independence than our states?
bigger states try to impose their agenda on smaller states. thats it.

They are trying. Death by Jihadi

>brit
>accusing others of supporting the ZOG

>germany trying to start a war as usual

Please stop trying to deflect, we all know who TRULY started WW2.

>10 months post-Brexit
>Germans still assflustered

>It's already been almost a year
Where does the time go?

Erm, i think the circumstance when War starts; take Syria for an example. All societal "rules" are out the window.

Its going to be great!

Dem squads doe senpai.

Send n00dz

I'm a shy Bavarian, you first

Time flies when you're riding high on the collectively rustled jimmies of millions liberals.

Post kik/steam

He is such a lovely cuck boy.

one of my favourite cartoons on here.

>merkel
>warns

> the day of the toothbrush

genocidal

You're reading an article on Bloomberg. BLOOMBOIG. Da nooz ov dah Chosen peepuls for all da dumb goyim

This. I read an article on there sperging about how Sweden needs more immigrants or the economy will tank while reporting in the same article that only 400 were employed.