Big boy jordy

What is /pol's honest opinion on Jordan Peterson.

Is he a sick cunt or some "lecturer" degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=WqFo32lwY_g&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I give him $50 a month, because he makes whiny bitches angry.

haha yes

>2,936 patrons
>$31,881 per month

>What is /pol's honest opinion on Jordan Peterson.
>Is he a sick cunt or some "lecturer" degenerate?

I think he gives enough of a a shit to try to make the future better.

He's fairly articulate, and well reasoned, as far as I can tell.

And considering that shareblue is going after him, I'd at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

,936 patrons
>>$31,881 per month

>Trying to find a job that (((they))) can't get you fired from.

I'm in the wrong fucking industry

Very intelligent and sophisticated man, he has done a lot of work on the topica he speaks about. I am slowly watching his "Maps of Meaning" course these days (I am on lecture 6), and it is extremely interesting (for people who care about how the human brain works and how humans make sense of their lives).

He also triggers SJWs badly. He does believe in the holocaust though.

He's a real good guy but he needs to realize how bad feminism is. He's criticized MGTOW while ignoring how fucked the courts are when it comes to favoring women while both demonizing men.
But I know he has his Canadian focus while divorce courts seem to only be obviously heinous in the US.

This guy calls people to take up responsibility and puts down people who cry out for more rights. It's exactly what the western world needs right now.

I have personally spoken with him, and he's not some phony celebrity, the guy is the real deal.

Wayward young men can turn their lives around if they are open to hearing him

He rants against feminism all the time. He even laughed about how people compare him to kermit the frog,which he says is appropriate as kermit's main nemesis is a femeinist pig.

>Muh traditionalism
>Muh christian values

A great man, bringing back truth and meaning to the Weston world. much needed at this time.
Personally the only thing i disagree with him on is his superstition that "life is suffering". My view is that resistance to life is suffering. But i come at that from a Taoist position.

I've mostly heard him go against the identity politics of feminism, and how much further they want to go. I don't recall him talking about what they've already ruined and how things are already in women's favor.

I'm all for being corrected if you got links to specifics.

Not sure if you've noticed, but corruption is a problem that traditionalism is attempting to solve, partly through aligning values. And what's so wrong with Christian values? The west owes it's success to them.

I've taken long looks in the mirror after listening to him

He makes no sense to me, its basically like listening to grandpa simpson and he habitually qualifies truth with "your" which thoroughly irritates me.

This is the other thing that irritates me about him, "life is suffering"

Without sufferring, you can't experience your movement through the fourth dimension as deeply as you do. Time flies when you are having fun, as they say.

-Michio Kaku.

He says the birth control pill is responsible for their achievement more than their political efforts, and ultimately blames the breakdown of the family unit on the expanded role that women now occupy. He compounds this is the overbearing mothers de facto neutering they're sons, making a cucked-class of men who don't act as leaders, further putting pressure on women.

He's thoroughly appalled by them.

>better get chained to that women no matter how many you could lose and she can get away with everything

What stage of life are you in, aussie bro? Student? Professional? Parent? He might not be relevant to you right now.

For poorfags like me, it is. The entirety of everything so far has been suffering in an attempt to create a stable, healthy, joyful life.

He may not be correct with those with well-off families (or whole families) and well-adjusted lives but that's starting to become the unusual. Single parent households make sure of that.

I'd greatly appreciate any links to things like that. Haven't listened to him in a few weeks and the first things to pop up have been him in SJW BTFOLOLOLOL compilations.

Having a family is the greatest potential pleasure and satisfaction. Have courage and take heart, germanbro.

Here is a good one for his points on feminism, although the video production quality isn't as good as the others

youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY?t=14

Posted directly from a SCHOOL IN FRANKFURT

Brilliant on metaphysics, religion, philosophy, psychology, morality, etc.
Absolutely clueless when it comes to race, identity, hbd, politics. Thinks the solution to the West's problems (which Liberal Individualism created) is more Liberal Individualism. He literally said that immigrants in Canada are "natural conservatives" and would start voting for the right if the Right was nicer to them.

I think hes fucking amazing, really helping me get myself sorted out.

Yes i'm in Frankfurt but for other reasons.

pic

Grassy ass Canadianite. Any more would make my morning fun.

as long as he doesn't adress (((them))) he is dead to me

Self-help peddler who separates impressionable people from their money. Good role model for budding entrepreneurs and marketers.

I was really happy with this talk, it seems to crystallize his major thesis nicely. A passionate talk at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqFo32lwY_g&t=2s

He's got a direct line to Maximne Bernier, who is our next Prime Minister, so he's got that going for him, which is nice

He was asked about Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together in one of his videos and the (((antisemitism))) within, but basically said that since it had never been translated to English, that he had never read it. Some user should get on that translation, stat.

>muh minorities
>muh dildo

addressing (((them))) outside pol is a really bad idea.

Guy's 100% right. I know of too many people who were in highschool with me who are single parents or five digits in debt or never even took a single job yet. Build a stable life and you can handle the worst.
Started out homeless and lost my dog the very day I got my associate's, now I have an apartment with furniture and half-assed studying for a better job. I'm hoping in another 2.5 years I'll at least have the better job. Build up and only take a sip so you know how to not drown.

SORT YOURSELF OOT

He's a sick cunt.

His political activism aside he really sees how fucked the under 30's are - how poorly raised/ special snowflakey they are.

A lot of his lectures I see people ask questions and he has this subtext of "you are nothing, this is normal though". Very good.

>as long as he doesn't adress (((them))) he is dead to me

Give him time, yo... that's a big first step, ya know?

>Give him time, yo... that's a big first step, ya know?

Also, he might need to sort himself out....

Kek is here

He speaks out against the idea of codified human rights and argues for responsibility. His psychological approach to political belief is also fascinating and he hates commies, bloody post-modernists and King Cuck Trudeau, so he's great as far as I'm concerned. More the power to him.

Looking forward to his Bible lecture series.

ssri-doped psychology retard

>>He speaks out against the idea of codified human rights and argues for responsibility

Additional pic.

There is a difference between scientists and peddlers, you know. This guy is obviously a scientist.

bucko is the Gandalf of our time

Weak pussy,
All his opinions allude to a bright but still childish scheme in personal relationships and introspection

He's selling what used to be common knowledge 20-30 years ago (and in non-western countries 10 years ago) to a younger generation of people who have never read a single book.

Everything he tells you, you can get from mandatory highschool reading material from the 90s (in my country at least, you probably have to go further back in western countries since they've gone to shit earlier).

And he doesn't even feel bad about swindling people like that.

Yea Canada went fully automated liberal in the 90s, they barely taught us about Stalin. It was all 'muh parents were made into soap' and Diversity is our Strength ©

The mad prophet who has seen things beyond human ken. A returned bodhisatva.

same guy that went to some campus in canada to talk against using "muh pronouns" for the sake of freedom of speech? if so he's ok, but not sure if he's changed sides since then.

Nice non-arguments achmed, mad because he called you a weasel?
SYO

he's smart
he's his own man
he won't bend to politically correct nonsense

Nice non-country what you have their, it would be a shame if the Netherlands and France share the same borders tomorrow.

I would love that

Ever since the formation of Israel the Jews have basically done their own thing as they got what they wanted. The new (((them))) is the Frankfurt school.

>the frog wont stop looking at me

A proper scientist who is trying to make a better future.

There's also guys like that David Prauger and his project to bring back conservative views into education.

He's teaching things people already know?
What the fuck man, I want to be taught shit that doesn't exist yet.

What a ripoff.

Anyone read his book?

I'm doing so right now, it's very dense and sometimes I feel like he's bringing the point home for way too long

It has helped me understand what he's on about way better though

>-Michio Kaku.

>swindling
People pay him whatever they want. Most of his shit is available for free.

Retarded boomer liberal

this has been great, only one third through.
thanks user