Ok, pol, so what's worse:

Ok, pol, so what's worse:
- not having wife or children and, thus, contribute to the "racial takeover"
- going full nignog and disappearing once the girl is pregnant
- being the provider of the family, thus, risk getting half of your stuff + alimony taken after divorce
- being the stay at home dad piggybacking of your wife's earnings

if something not obvious for you and you're asking and telling - you're marking yourself to be hunted down as infected zombie who is looking for gray matter to consume. Thats in a nutshell how this rainbow cookie crumbles of new world order holocaust.

Oh, look, it's the Lithuanian shitposting script again.

>going full nignog
it is probably the worst. they may decide to have no children or decide to rebel and go be a mudshark

not using any scripts. typing everything with my fingers.

Welp, I admire you dedication, but loathe your lack of proper medication.

>being the stay at home dad piggybacking of your wife's earnings
Strawman argument. The option doesn't exist, because biologically taking this option switches on disgust in the female partners mind, who's selection drive will cause her to cheat on you even if she pretends otherwise. Remember, for her to be breadwinner in the first place, you've already chosen a power driven performer, who as a female will measure you as beneath her due to female hypergamy.

The marriage will be dead in a few years from there.

aren't you afraid that my white love will trump your degenerate rainbow slimy hate? Don't you realize that by not obeying "don't ask don't tell" you're asking for it.

I'm taking this option. She still thinks I'm a badass badboy cause it's true and I am. bomb the government, baby.

>not having wife or children and, thus, contribute to the "racial takeover"
How do you argue that one contributes to "diversity" if one does not have children?

although you're probably right that she'd cheat on me if I weren't able to eventually make money.

Been there done that. At the very least, the good thing is in the inevitable divorce that ensues, you'll take HER for half her stuff, because remember she's the one amassing assets in her name from her earnings and effort, while you can use the State to financially rape her. You'll probably also get to live longer than her.

Well played user. I love seeing the tables turned

>How do you argue that one contributes to "diversity" if one does not have children?
Ok, sweetie, here's the deal: the less children of your ethnic group there are, the more it shrinks.

Strawman argument.
Ok, sure. So what's the right way of the 4 to go?

I've come to the position there is no winning move.

thats the black pill unfortunately.

>no children
kill self
>give her the dick-paddle, then skedaddle
potential for multiple kids, will likely grow up poor and hard
>stick around and get fucked 6 feet underground
worth it for love, just find a loyal girl whose family doesn't believe in divorce
>why get a life when I got a wife?
if it works, do it. As long as kids are had you'll actually have more time to influence them and read them Mein Kampf at night. (know a couple that's been doing this for 30+ years, it's like they actually feel love or something)

Or to put it another, in the modern setting, divorce is part and parcel of having children in marriage. It's just something that must be accepted.

I do applaud you on deciding to have kids. I wish I did, but I can't subject myself to destruction that is part of divorce.

There is no shame in nignogging it up in Trump's kike America. Destroy this government and society but make sure we're on top when it falls..

>I've come to the position there is no winning move.
There is no move that guarantees you EVERYTHING AT ONCE, sure.
There are plenty of moves that get you one thing, but not the other. (That's the prioritizing that's part of not being an adult.)
And then there is "doing nothing" (aka black pill, aka remain infantile) that gets you all of losses and non of the gains.

>Destroy this government and society but make sure we're on top when it falls..
We tried that in 1917.
Don't. Just don't.

You got any better ideas?

Just knock up a nice girl and raise the kids together, but don't marry.

But could you live with yourself knowing one of your kids is out there, alone, without you protecting him or her?

No. That's why I'm going a different route.

Knock up a special girl to me. 6 times.

>Just knock up a nice girl and raise the kids together, but don't marry.
Irrelevant. Court will go with de facto situation anyway if you ever break up.

I said NICE girl.

>You got any better ideas?
Try to do what the "Kikes" do and actually be competent and disciplined?

Agreed on this point. The Berkeley riots are the tip of an approaching backlash nationwide.

Bide our time. We'll have the executive (police, armed forces) on our side when our modern Kristallnacht comes.

>I said NICE girl.
People change. YOU change. So does she.

Use your intuition to find out what girls to trust or not.

If I'm white but have shitty genes, do I get a free pass?

Just ignore me, I'm writing like we're both living in the U.S, Australia or UK.

In your country, conservative values might have already curbed women sufficiently to make marriage possibly successful.

Unsure of your county's women and their traditionalism.

>Use your intuition to find out what girls to trust or not.
If your intuition is so good why not marry her?

>Russia
>conservative values

of course not

Having a family
Statistically, partners who have waited until marriage before ever having sex (with the marital partner or otherwise) have only a mere 7% chance of divorce; the number increase exponentially as the numbers-per-partner increases. Pic related; reverse image search for higher res

Tl;dr: Don't be a player and don't marry a slut

It really depends. 3rd wave feminism is nowhere near as bad here as in US.

>If your intuition is so good why not marry her?
Because it costs a lot of money for nothing.

>Because it costs a lot of money for nothing.
Does your woman agree with that statement?

Now of course, most women want to get married for arbitrary reasons ("it's romantic" or some bullshit), depending on the situation you can decide for this yourself. The problem comes when people fall in love and they throw all of their intuition out of the window, not sensing that their partner is a crazed, greedy and ultimately boring person. A LOT of times people fall in love with a person who is not good for them, either the other person is incredibly boring, or subconsciously drains their energy, or in most cases is just looking for the first guy who can provide financial security. This is where almost all the marriage problems come from, and why I'd advise against marriage. Most of you guys can't stay objective when you fall in love, you throw yourselves at her, go from 0 to 60 immediately, while what you should be doing when you fall in love, is take a step back, postpone sex with her, assess her, her situation and her family, and THEN decide whether she's good for you.

Interesting question and the answer to it is option 1.

>take a step back, postpone sex with her, assess her, her situation and her family, and THEN decide whether she's good for you.
Good for what exactly? What's her "purpose" she needs to be suitable for?

>What's her "purpose" she needs to be suitable for?

First of all she needs to be reliable. This is very rare in women, so it will take you a long time before you find someone who possesses this quality. Keep in mind you're looking for a woman to raise your kids with, and spend the rest of your life with. A woman who takes responsibility is key for this.

Secondly, you need her to, and I hate using this word, "empower" you. After a long day at work, she should be the one who's there for you with a plate of hot, nice food. The kind of woman that offers to put bandaid on a minor scratch on your calves. Note that this doesn't mean that she's 100% submissive, I'm all for taking an off day from work as a "father's day" to stay home and look after the kids while your wife works one day in the week.

Thirdly, the chemistry needs to be there. Most of the boys on here recommend finding a Christian, submissive girl, but frankly those are in most cases boring as all hell. The key to maintaining a long term relationship is you two having fun together. You two should tease each other, gently bully one another, you might even play-fight sometimes.

These are the main things I can think of right now.

Ok, so how do you measure reliability and ability to empower?

Reliability is relatively easy to gauge, you could look for subtle things like whether she arrives at the right time or always comes in late, whether she "forgets" stuff, but most of all how much she lies, either to you, or to others, about small things. Be able to tell a fake laugh apart from a genuine laugh. Look deep into her eyes when you think she might be lying, or dishonest about something. No person on the planet can truly lie without showing signs. Something interesting to look at for example is, take her to her parents, and observe how she treats her family. Is the way she talks different than how she talks to you? Let her invite some friends, how does she talk to them? Does she use the same words, talk in the same tone?

Empowerment is almost impossible to measure, because a lot of women fake it at the beginning, but this is one you should (hopefully) sense.

>- being the stay at home dad piggybacking of your wife's earnings
why even live? what a bunch of pathetic bums.

>but this is one you should (hopefully) sense.
Literally from the few moments I meet them...Always judge a womens family life.

>Always judge a womens family life.

Exactly. A very good sign is if she has genuine banter with her family.

>Reliability is relatively easy to gauge, you could look for subtle things like whether she arrives at the right time or always comes in late, whether she "forgets" stuff, but most of all how much she lies, either to you, or to others, about small things.
So how do YOU score here? Have you never been late? Have you never forgotten a single thing? Have you ever lied to anyone (yes, including that hobo that asked for some change)?

>Be able to tell a fake laugh apart from a genuine laugh. Look deep into her eyes when you think she might be lying, or dishonest about something. No person on the planet can truly lie without showing signs.
Yea, Sup Forumsacks are super-good at noticing subtle social glues. Well-know fact.
>Something interesting to look at for example is, take her to her parents, and observe how she treats her family. Is the way she talks different than how she talks to you? Let her invite some friends, how does she talk to them? Does she use the same words, talk in the same tone?
Ok, this actually works, no argument here.

>another pull yourself up by the bootstaps kike faggot
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

I'm so sick of you walking slaves kissing jew ass.

Got any better ideas that actually work?

And silence was his answer. Thought so.

So the bottom line is: better face a risk of unfavorable divorce than go down with the MGTOW BS (that actually goes nowhere).
Makes sense.