Yep, kill shot. I'm going on long term disability because there ain't no way I can function

Yep, kill shot. I'm going on long term disability because there ain't no way I can function.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/results?q=child clown outlet&sm=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8dAGO1Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoa, now this is comedy.

Whoa... so this is the power of leftist comedy

So whats the joke? We live under bridges? Is that it? Eh thats just uncreative t b h

Can confirm

I now have PTSD

Jerking it to traps is all I'm now good for

Is he a canadian?

That seemed oddly leaf like.

lol this cuck is so desperate

Trolls live under bridges.
EPIC
AMAZING
COMEDY

hahaha get it? he look under bridge for us, because the home of the mythological troll's is often depicted to be under a bridge. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a joke man!!!

Reported him for targeted harassment.

Not bad, we usually don't have someone trying to shitpost back at us. This could be a fun flame war if we keep this up.

I heard from David Liebe Hart that he is in fact canadian.

In fact, four years ago I reached out to David Liebe Hart and he seemed pretty eager to talk/collab with anybody.

We should to DLH and try to get more info about this closet CanUCK.

Whoa, too deep for me or my sex junk/

apparrently they fucked over the poor old schizoid blackman on multiple occaisions, and his puppets from jim henson were stolen from the set. I've confirmed this with DLH himself and my contacts at time-warner

Where is he in LA right now shooting??? Im in LA

really makes me think

How will '/pol' recover

i think that's downtown, otw out to east-LA.

hes probably back at the w by now

lol nice get, and fuck this retarded cunt, that was the least funny thing I've seen a lefty comedian do in a while.

that looks like 6th street or 7th street and mesquit, bridges between east LA and dtla

is it a trolls under a bridge "joke"? This is weak af desu senpai baka

kek

he's fucking lost it.. also wrong country

Time to get internet famous/arrested boys

Literally who?

That moustache looks fake. Facial features are shallow like a woman. That looks more like a tranny, than a man.

I don't even know who this pedophile is.

so this is the shitpost that prompted his ebin well-crafted response

looks like we've found the cuck's weak points

kek he replied to me

Post gore for the normie fags.
Nice, France, post-Islam.

contact David Liebe Hart on fb and myspace... his info is out there

he knows all about heidecker and loves to talk to cool redpilled ppl

Kkeep posted

Lawd have mercy

Nobody is talking about him and he's an attention whore hoping for some negative publicity.

salame

all these threads remind me how i miss fun comedy shows, that while political wasn't so damn one sided, and actually funny

like Monkey Dust, really wish Harry Thompson wasn't dead, he would have loved making fun of Trump and sanctimonous leftists like Tim

Tim Heidecker is a rapist. Spread this.

Tim just commited a fucking suicide. He has become more and more cringy lately. It's a shame, i did like Awesome Show Great Job when it was still airing on adult swim.

But yeah.. goodbye Tim. He just doesn't understand that this is a fight that he will never win. He's going to lose everytime.

He raped a girl in 2000 I believe

JUST ALIMONY MY SHIT UP

Hmm, I don't really care enough to watch it.
Why does Tim think he matters?
We got a guy elected to be president.
Tim just sits around being a faggot all day.
He couldn't convince a glass to hold water.

it's just him talking for 1½ minute about how he just wants to talk with us ("/pol") and ends up looking for "us" under a bridge

>"haha we're did you guys go"
>[giggles in cuck]

all because he was triggered when someone posted this screenshot to him

We don't even have to lie to ruin his career? Great!

Every king needs a crown!

holy shit drumpfies BTFO !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHHH TIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM

sage
he's a nobody, move on

you have been blessed

he's got some real bloodthirsty eyes.

whats with the running jokes about dead kids/pedophilia in their humor?

m.youtube.com/results?q=child clown outlet&sm=1

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8dAGO1Uo

sam hyde mentioned that the TW/adult swim execs tried to get him to push pedo sympathy on world peace.

T&E running cover for these sickos?

timmy looks like he's fiending for pizza

Boring video, couldn't watch it all the way.
What a pathetic excuse for a ''comedian''.

So we just gotta shit talk him to break him?

>tfw you're such a nobody you actually take time to make videos responding to shitposts that weren't even directly sent to you because they got under your skin
>have to defend your video with a "lol I was just bored, whatever"

exactly, he clearly reads every Twitter reply and responds to half of them

what's eric up to in all this mess? i never really see anything about him anymore.

Converted to Islam

Who?

He's losing his mind.

HWNDU 2.0.

What bootybothered little faggot. An irrelevant little cocksucker who's gasping for his final breath before becoming absolutely irrelevant and fading off into obscurity. Sad!

Who? What? Why? What's wrong with his fucking face in the video it looks like he has some weird chemical eating away at his face.

Oh damn, how am I going to sleep tonight? I'll probably have to stuff more newspaper in my jacket as I am sleeping under the bridge tonight. Usually I like to find myself in the local dog park though when all the dogs are gone. I like to scream things like "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!" until the middle school age kids come looking around with flashlights. Then I do a little maneuvering and get real close to them. I pass by a day care where a while ago some dumbass hung himself on this tree because he was sad that his girlfriend broke up with him, and I took a good piss right on that tree. As the kids are walking in a different direction towards the dog park, I scream at them to join the American Nazi party. They started yelling back calling me daddy. I drew a swastika with some stones too. I took a walk around the track field of the local middle school, there were a bunch of people there. I started yelling at them about how my mother was a whore, things of that nature. I was just walking by the outer gate of the track field and the adults there were following me, probably to make sure the gate was locked because I looked like a real lunatic. Then slept on some dirt because I accidentally got locked out of my moms apartment. Really good time.

7/10 pretty good real life shitpost.

but srs, who is this, and why did he make the video?

he went to a catholic school

Speaking of HWNDU, does anyone have the video this was from?

Oh god. This is like when the bullied kid at school does some kind of "can't hold me down" performance at a talent night or something thinking that it's going to be like in a movie and all the kids are going to think he's cool and all the bullies will back off but just ends with him being razzed on even harder.

Did he really think calling us trolls was going to do.. anything?

some normies actually follow the guy, might be fun to fuck with him irl.

it's more than fair game after all, he totally dissed us for being sqirmy that one time, and fucked over ourguy SH out of his job.

Get him to sing a song calling Tim a cuck

He kind of already tried that with his "I am a cuck" song... It backfired hilariously and now he's losing his grip on reality lel

This.
he hopes for neg publicity from us so that cucks will come to his rescue and folllw him.
this is typical cunt behavior, on at least 2 accounts:
- constantly looking for attenshun,
- and damsel-in-distress syndrom
is that faggot simply very low-T or just your typical jewboi at this point?

comedy at it's finest

yes, he can have as much cucked libtard publicity as we can get him, that way he stops being relevant in the comedy world and becomes a cringy virtue signalling sjw "anti-comedian"

he got upset by our shitposting about his cuck/degenerate lifestyle and tries to hit back, yet all he could come up with in the little time he spent planning this was "lel these self-described trolls will get so mad when I imply that they're trolls who live under a bridge LOL"

>I'm just trolling you guys back haha take that!
>hfw

Ignore this faggot. He can get exposure another way.

he's not doing it for primarily for attention, he's genuinely upset, he's one shove away from going over the edge and fall into HWNDU territory

I went to a Proddy school and there were a few Jews. Doesn't mean shit.

same, there were kikes at my catholic schools

find him, and knock him the fuck out. whoever this guy is.