When did America turn into such a nation of pussies?

Americans have THAAD, Aegis, Patriots, the biggest navy, thousands of nukes. Why they are so scared by a little country like North Korea, with a little military and few experimental nukes?

Russia is being a fucking pain in the ass as usual, Trump was informed very classified informations when he became president, that's what made him hate that shithole

Frankly it would be more "pussified" to sit around and do nothing, as we have for the past 20 years.

Party's over NK.

America should just grow some fucking balls and nuke shitaly already

THAAD is is going there because of china

because the world will throw a shitfit if NK nukes any of their neighbours (or simply shells Seoul) in relatiation for US "provocation"

And the leaf wonders why he has no friends.

whats the solution

The hell if I know, but solving the NK situation without catastrophic loss of life doesn't sound like a simple feat.

Don't need to do anything. China will not allow NK to start a war with their number one trading partner. NK also threatened to nuke emu land. China gets a lot of their natural resources from emustan.

China will shut down NK before it gets out of hand. This is a play by NK in order to get more foreign aide packages.

My point is that there is no situation.
They have nukes, but no reason to use them.
Why Fat Kim should start a war he knows he can't win? And even if one day Fat Kim will decide to commit suicide and launch a few nukes at America, Americans anti-missile systems will destroy the rockets over the Pacific.

American propaganda.

>at America
He's far more likely to just aim shit at allies of the US, say South Korea or Japan.

this
and this

look over here! a shiny!

>scared
Who is scared? Why shouldn't we kill Commies?

>solving the NK situation without catastrophic loss of life doesn't sound like a simple feat.
We bomb the shit out of every military facility in the country before they have time to react.

after the korean war, north korea's infrastructure basically got frozen in the 1950s. the political elite there can get whatever they want, but the rest of the populace are absolutely fucked. they have been starved systematically for decades (on the DMZ the tallest people are chosen to act as border guard, NK has a normal height of 5'8 while SK has a normal height of 6'2 for their border guards), and their education is basically non existent.

the problem isn't defeating north korea (a few ships, 50,000 soldiers/marines and some old F-16s could do that), the problem is managing the humanitarian clusterfuck once north korea is defeated.

I sure as hell don't give a fuck if they blow up some gooks. In fact I hope they do.

We aren't dumbass, where did you get the idea that our military that has armaments that could vaporize North Korea in a matter of minutes, would leave us scared?

The day white America voted in Barack Hussein Obama.

Hope, Change, Forward.

Yeah that's about the only solution I could think of too.