Shia LaBeouf Elite?

In 2014, Shia ran around a museum 144 times, by himself, organised by himself. He chose to wear the number 1337, internet slang for 'elite', referring to a hacking group. Was this a coincidence? I think not...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqvX7IPcW7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9_lyJt2T3GY
youtube.com/watch?v=fqWHnfkPD0I&lc=z13bszkg4necupvvs22bilbqnofdtfz14.1493290312368246
youtube.com/watch?v=AR7b2ElE3lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat?

Notice he looks even more iraqi than that CIA homo republican national guard in TV series lost. Remember he was speaking with a rainbow lisp torturing every inhabitant on the island? He has a bit lighter shade of skin probably due to him being from taj-mahal of iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqvX7IPcW7Q

Any pics of his ass? Those tights are hawt.

Dose?

Has he tweeted his whereabouts? I demand season 6.

Also leetspeak pre-dates internet use youngfag

Thanks Doc

>144 times
>144 is a gross
>Gross is a jewish last name
>Shia is a jew
what did he mean by this?

maybe Shia will have better knowledge of how long the batteries will last, then.

>squatting on toes

> poor mobility
> not enough adidas or vodka
definitely not a slav quality squat

>leetspeak

oooh that takes me back.

Sure.

such an artist. really makes you think.

Does anyone have the video of this guy dancing? It was in a HWNDU cringe compilation or some shit like that.

I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you,
I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you,
I need you the most
I gave you the key when the door wasn't open
Just admit it
See I gave you faith and you doubted it open, can't deny it
Now I'm all alone and my choice to the open
Tell me he, where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now? (Where are you now?)
Where are you now that I need ya?
Couldn't find you anywhere
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side
So where are you now that I need ya?

>I love you Shia

I gave you attention when nobody else was payin', hm
I gave you the shirt off my back whatchu sayin'
To keep you warm
I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure
And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh Lord

Where are you now that I need ya?

I'd like to dedicate the following to Shia
I miss you bro. come back

youtube.com/watch?v=9_lyJt2T3GY

I'm so stunned like vegetable

Hi, so i was thinking. I live within 500 kilometers of that cabin (if it is that cabin by the swedish/finnish border) and i am unemployed. I own a car. What would i do if i were to go? I would guess it´s a 5-6 hour drive and i dont know anyone in that area so i´ll have to prep. Also how long is he up there for? anyways think about it. will be checking in

They located the actual cabin? Then why isn't user trolling him?

lurk more, check the archives here and elswhere
think a bit... and if hes still there, take a massive shit on his doorstep

I don´t know, saw this on YT
youtube.com/watch?v=fqWHnfkPD0I&lc=z13bszkg4necupvvs22bilbqnofdtfz14.1493290312368246

144 in Jewish Gematria
TzaddiVauMemChet --- (954 w/f); a violent man, robber.
YodNunAyinDaletYod --- a knowing one; a wizard; intelligent; magician; a wizard spirit.
TzaddiVauChetMem --- (954 w/f); without
HayPehTetNun --- pr. n. "Dropping" (of a city in Judea).
DaletPehSamekh --- to smite; to mourn.
MemLamedDaletAyin --- (704 w/f); pr. n. "Repose" or "Resting Place", a city in Judah and a cave.
MemYodZainAyin YodDaletGimel --- (704 w/f); kid of the goats.

"Mark of the Beast" = 144 (Simple Gematria)
"Shin Tet Nun" (Satan) = 144 (Simple Gematria)
"Crescent Moon" = 144 (Simple Gematria)

Sure he just ain't trolling with that outfit?

Nice plumage faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=AR7b2ElE3lk

Found the link but it's fuckin dead. Someone please help I want to see that cunt dancing one more time.

His dad regularly calls him "honeyboy".
What do you think?

You squat on feet to regenerate faster but when you need extra mobility and awareness you squat on toes, its normal.

Set up a tent on the border for allemannsretten, then just scream redpills at him til he goes crazy again.

>His dad
checked

this guys a nut, also those faggot pants are disgusting. i think this guy is about a month or two away from smearing shit on the walls and getting committed

Explains a lot tbqh.

>1337 is a hacking group
All of you skids eat this shit? 1337 or leet for short is used by skids that claim they r good so please no way did he refer to a hacking group he was just jumping on the bandwagon to look cool

Google image search has a shit ton of them. No ass so far though.

OMG you actually think this is a fucking scriptfag? It's been proven at least 10 fucking times in this thread that that post was not a fucking scriptfag loser with nothing better to do! He was a hard working user with his finger on the Submit button and he struck red hot this time. You're just annoyed because your eyes have been scarred with the beauty that is this master Anons post! I hope you fucking burn in hell for making a retard comment like that, oh wait you are probably a scriptfag yourself that can only script posts with no post-number relevance that say:
"ITT: Ascriptfag amazes nearly everyone. I'm never coming back to here."
I hope you keep true to your scriptfag post words and never do come back or else I will be forced to do a backways trace on your internet address and come and fucking sock you one in the face. Got it?

>implying OP has any form of brain
>implying using 1337 doesnt make you a scriptkid

Kys skiddy