BEING A NIGGER IN AMERICA FUCKING SUCKS

You would do exactly as I do, if you were me. You think I want to be like this? You think I picked the shape of this dumb brain of mine? Did I choose the environment I grew up in during my formative years, and was I my own parent who raised myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InsuhHV_di4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just don't reproduce and you're fine, man.

I know niggers are idiotic and it hurts to be near them, but be the change you want to see in your race and culture.

Probably why niggers kill other niggers so much.

If you actually hate yourself that much, that's pretty pathetic. Otherwise your LARP game is weak, user.

WELCOME ABOARD THE SOWELL TRAIN

just kill yourself and you will be fine, man

>Boo boo I didn't have a silver spoon

Some people have to work hard in life. Sometimes those people are kids. U drew your short stick now make the most of it. U should be happy u have a life and weren't aborted instead of complaining how hard it is

>Boo boo I didn't have a silver spoon
being born white IS having a silver spoon
Any nigger would have to work twice as hard as his white counterparts due to lower IQ, less impulse control

>wear a ss uniform
>sieg heiling everyday
>call white women bitches and whores
>join the the marine core
>let them all call me "Blacky" or "Brauner"
>fuck gfs of cuck beta bois

>Any nigger would have to work twice as hard as his white counterparts due to lower IQ, less impulse control
>nigger
>work

I have bad news for you, Nigel.

Somehow this image made me laugh so much.

Who tf is Nigel? You're clearly talking to abdullah.

I never work as hard as whity only smarter

>ou're clearly talking to abdullah.

Oh, dear.
I'm soory.
Have some free condoms my syrupnigger friend.
There is no syrup but Canadian syrup. Tip top, to say the least.

Fucking SnowSpics.

Get free college with 1.7 GPA while becky Johnson gets denied entry with her 3.9 GPA.

>core

Kys faggot.

>Nigger
Tits or GTFO

No one is stopping you from graduating high school with good grades and then picking a lucrative career to study in college.

Also being rasict proved your lack of understanding the world dumb as cuck boiis, but to stoop to your level, you are jew loving scum, filthy fat pale waste of flesh, and honestly my shit smells better, hate is a weak emotion my non-bro tier anons the BBC in the minds of white girls and white fags is a valuable asset. Ready for me to come to your house and have you shut the cuck up while I bang Peggy and becky, u mite need your cams user especially when the BBC has been unsheathed

don't mind me, just a BIG WHITE COCK coming through

Learn to fucking spell, you degenerate!

Starting your own business is easy, or would you rather work for me muh dummies

Hahaha if I banged your girl she would run from the BBC put that little shit away stormfag

>Starting your own business is easy
>step 1: be a nigga
>step 2: free sheeit, because nigga, nigga
>step 3: You don't get free sheeit for being a nigga, then fuck you nigga.
>Step 4: I B a feetsball playa.

...poor guy

>Also being rasict proved your lack of understanding the world dumb as cuck boiis, but to stoop to your level, you are jew loving scum, filthy fat pale waste of flesh, and honestly my shit smells better, hate is a weak emotion my non-bro tier anons the BBC in the minds of white girls and white fags is a valuable asset. Ready for me to come to your house and have you shut the cuck up while I bang Peggy and becky, u mite need your cams user especially when the BBC has been unsheathed

Learn to spell, Jamal

>lucky enough to be borned in the richest, most powerful country of the world
>still finds a way to bitch about it

Stop fucking crying like a nigger and start to teach that niggers how to behave like humans instead of gidmedats.

youtube.com/watch?v=InsuhHV_di4

sowell was a good man

Yes you should not be in America.

Go back to Sweden and be with your people.

Oh yes, I had a silver spoon living in what most people call a ghetto. Being white living in an area with alot of blacks is as shitty as it can get. most black have no idea what real acts of racism is. they think that if anything wrong happens to them its racist. In reality most have never been targeted like I have.
But hey I'm white, so I guess I'll just go along with what blacks say and believe that I'm better than them forever.

all niggers are the same you are the reason why liberia was founded