Money or Time-Machine pol?

You have 2 options:

Option 1:
350 million £ or $

Option 2:
A Time-Machine, that you can use only once and can't come back again

Which one would you choose Sup Forums?

If you choose the money, what would you do with it to better yourself or Mankind?

If you choose the Time-Machine, what time would you choose to live in and where? What would you do to better yourself or Mankind?

If the time machine is "go back to the start of high school again, reverting to your body of then but your mind of now" level time machine......than time machine.

the dollarydoos

hookers and blow

my brains out

>"go back to the start of high school again, reverting to your body of then but your mind of now"

Go back in time and invent the middle finger as a greeting, I'm sure it will benefit mankind.

Time-Machine

>1. I can go back in time and kill Karl Marx
>2. I can go back in time and get more than $350mil
>3. I can go back in time and study with Socrates
>4. I can go back in time and fight in the Roman Legions
>5. I can go back in time and see if the Egyptians were black or not (or just take a nigger and prove it)
>6. I can go back in time and wipe out the jews
>7. I can go back in time and kill Mohammad
>8. I can go back in time and listen to classical composers while they were still alive

do I need to go on?
I mean ffs imagine a live recording of classical composers performing live!

Option 2: 1992

>Savor the 90s
>Buy all the tech stocks and web domains
>Get group together and pay for their tickets so we can all be on the hijacked 9/11 flights
>Fight the hijackers or die from the crash
>Either way I wouldn't have to live in a post 9/11 world

give me the money no worries for the rest of your life.

yeah, really love these what ifs. fuck off

I would choose the time Machine and go back to the year 1850

Before hand I would train as an assassin and learn how to make my own snipers.

Then go back in time with a list of people that need to be assassinated:

Rothchilds Family
Rockerfella's
Alistair Crowley
etc....

You see where I'm going.......

Since I'm not getting a complete disinfection as a side dish to the time machine, i can't go that far: humans of today are walking disease bombs for humans of, say, tenth century. Even a common cold that their immunity won't be able to effectively combat would kill thousands, tens of thousands.
So... Money, I guess.
Invest it all, outjew the Jews, do what they do: buy property to rent it out.
Donate some of profits to good causes and content creators that aren't degenerate. I don't think I'm smart enough to pull off a massively successful investment that'll double my savings, going small is the way to go.

I'd just get a harem of fertile white women and start making white babies.

>than time machine
>than

I can see why you'd want to go back to high school.

>. I can go back in time and kill Mohammad
this would be a noble sacrifice of 350 mill

um i lived the 90s, it wasnt that great.... 60s, fun time. 90s no....

This must be the famed "Australian Time-Machine" I've heard so much about

Isn't the kinda how it was started? Military prisoners telling the people they were 'ok'

to outjew the jew, you have to become a jew

Time machine to 1950s. Use all the money I earn on investing in future businesses such as Apple.

>profit
Get to live in the best generation and I become rich over time

Yeah, I just noticed that....

Better send me back to primary school, we need to be certain.

I'm already 1/8th.
I could join the rich high-up Jews, infiltrate them...

a time machine is priceless. anyone taking the money is a degenerate with out an imagination. 350 mill is nothing, you could make that in a single investment in google

>350M

>Buy a mountain in bumfuck nowhere
>run an internet connection to it
>Assemble a bunch of Sup Forums and /k/ lads
>find some willing women(hardest part) to carry on the white race underground
>Stock up on tools and equipment
>Bring some pigs/chickens along
>Seeds, hydroponics etc
>basically all we need to survive underground
>Dig a giant fortress under the mountain
>Seal ourselves off from the world
>shitpost, get comfy during happenings

I lived the 90s too and they were awesome. fuggoff

>Go back in time with money I have now

>Invest in google, Facebook, twitter, snapchat before they get huge
>Way more than 350mil

C'mon now bud.

what an idiotic question. just learn about stock market or some winning lottery numbers and go back in time; you'll probably gain more money than 350 million.

i thought it was native americans taunting white settlers, because they used to chop off their bow-and-arrow finger

Time machine and sell it for 4 trillion to Zionists

Take the money, buy a time machine from the shadow gov. then go back in time, grease up my penis and shove it in your moms shitter.

>money = no worries

Have money, get incurable cancer.
Have money, still be unhappy.
Have money, be a selfish guy that doesn't help anyone.

Well lad...

i take time machine and live with dinosaurs.

>go back to recent history
>invest in things that will boom
>get far more than 350mil
>get myself in on the time machine research before my past self even gets offered to use it
>secretly make a time machine that can return to the future
>go further back through time
>take my Sup Forumsacks hitlist and kill all the people who've fucked the world up
>fix any events that might still be problems
>travel to the future where immortality has been discovered
>get in on that shit with my fortune that has now amassed even more due to interest
>return to my time, spread immortality amongst people I deem worthy
>travel through time for leisure or just enjoy the flow of time in a perfect world

what a fucking retarded question.

>get time machine
>go back to stone age
>invest in bronze tools and agriculture

>time machine
>invest money 300 years ago
??????
>profit

A time machine is as good as money. I go back just a few days and win the lottery a few times until I'm richer than I could ever be if accepting the money alone.

I'd go back to pre WWII and try to bring some valuable information to uncle Adolf. Hopefully he'd then be able to win the war.

>>take my Sup Forumsacks hitlist and kill all the people who've fucked the world up
Without a hate list, there would be no Sup Forums.

>time machine
I would travel to 1865 to stop John Wilkins booth from assassinating Lincoln hoping that he would deport most of the slaves. I would inform I'm of what America has become.

good lad. the only correct answer itt

Time travel paradox 101 you traveling back in time will change to a new timeline that you now live in.
If the lotery number was random the 1st time, it will be a different one the second time.
Watch Match point (2005)
Rules, you can't go back

Time machine, tell Hitler not to invade russia

No time machine can go back to a time before it was constructed. But I would gladly go forward.

this

Going back to 39 and show SS smartgphone, my PC and some new shit technology
Then,when they trust me im from futher i speak with fuhrer and show him information,and history books from 21W
Worldwide reich

I mean if the allies ended up losing WEW talk about embarrassing that they almost did.

What the fuck did you say faggot?

The money. And I'll live exactly as I have been recently but with more booze.

Time machine. I go back to 1916 and take Padraig Pearse's place in front of the firing squad, thereby saving Ireland from its current disastrous fate.

In my opinion inmortality is nice when there is a heaven where we can live happily.

Inmortality in this world would make everyone lazy, without motivation to make thinks improve and pretty unhappy.

At least that's why I think.

>not buying sports almanac and other books with info about successful companies that you can invest before using time machine

350 million £, who needs the stress for time travel just so you can get the money later.

>say Oy Vey to merchants
>go back in time
>kill Abraham
>fuck his wife
>start religion of Kekism

the cash obviously
then i'd blow it on fast cars, faster women and a cocaine mt everest
then die in a fiery crash in a ferrari while high as a kite and getting road head from some random 19 year old "i'm just a stripper paying for school" girl

>That one
>Take him.

people underestimate how fast you can blow thru 350m
wasnt there a guy who blew his euromillions in like couple of years?

number one, go all in on silver

I have 2 little brothers can't abandon them

Time machine. I wouldn't have messed up things with my wife. :^(

Depends if time is set in stone.
If yes, then it would be pointless to go back in time to be capable of doing nothing, so i would take the money instead.
If time is not set in stone, and that i'm immune to time paradoxes (ie: still exist despite setting in motion a timeline where you probably may not be born),
I'd go for early XIXth century, napoleonic court, and bring nitrocellulosis, knowledge of mineral deposits, basic hygiene/medecine and petrochemistry.

true but a ferrari f12 or 488 are both less than half a mil and even a few thousand dollars worth of coke is a shit ton
wouldn't be hard to go to a strip club with that car and a pocket full of coke and find some dumb girl that'll blow me in the car while i do 150+ mph down the freeway on the way to my demise

More money more problems.

I'd take the time machine back to 13, knowing what i know now.

congratulations; you've ruined the multiverse for every sentient being