Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track

>Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track.
>Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.

What's would you nazis do?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493302652480.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

am i standing by the lever? did i run to it? my answer depends on this

which track has the most muslims?

which side has more jews

Nice try Schlomo. We dislike Jews more than muslims. KYS.

Sup Forums is a jewish board

Is the one persons life mor valuable to me than the many?

Is it a dog? I'd probably save the animal over all of you niggers. Nothing personal

Don't pull the lever
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

This is the only correct answer
Scratch that, this is the best answer

>don't pull the lever
>kill that guy on the other track
>kill myself

Don't worry Jeremiah we can both handle the muslim problem as long as you help us with the chinks afterwards

the thought experiment doesn't specify that. so whatever you want m8

i hate muds more desu

Is that because Jews are master race, you salty nazi?

I guess they are on the track for a reason, so I'd do nothing. They brought this to themselves.

Do nothing.

I didn't create this situation, I don't want to be accused of murder and I don't give a fuck.

Stay out of it and let the conductor do his job. Getting involved in someone else's problems only brings the consequences to you. Naive moralfags can get involved and take the blame if they feel like being the hero; let them learn that life isn't one giant happy experiment where everybody wins.

>thought experiment
NAZI

Qualify that hatred my good man. We hate Jews and Muslims equally, however if you take into account the Muslims outnumber Jews 100 to 1, then yes, on a per capita basis we hate Jews more than Muslims. I hope this has discombobulated any contingents in this thread.

>this basic shit
get on my level, faggot

Ain't my fucking job to turn the trolley. Fuck em all, let God sort them out. Pussies let someone tie them to the track without fighting to the death deserve to get run over. How bou tha?

beat me to it

>Implying people wont blame you if you just stand there

Kill myself

Either way blame the jews for what happened.

MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING!!!!

oh look at the little bystander bitch. wow nice set of tits you got there who milks them for you
thats right don't get involved

We can't truly know jew/muslim ratio, so I'll take a cursory glance at both groups.

1. if pulling the leaver kills a darky and saves 5 whites, I will pull the leaver

2. if pulling the leaver causes me to kill less darkies, then I will not pull the leaver

3. If they are all white, I then I will take the action which saves the greatest ratio of white women so that they may bear my seed

4. If they are all white men, yell out "PC OR CONSOLE". First to answer wrong gets the train.

This is the only answer.

do nothing, not nazi, antifa

quantom mechanics gotchu famalam

pull the lever right after the front wheels clear the switch so the back wheels go to the other side and cause the trolley to derail and kill everyone on the trolley

>shout that there is a passenger aboard the trolley without a valid ticket
>the financial incentive encourages the driver to stop well short of the people
>collect $5 from everybody saved, slipping them inside my copy of Atlas Shrugged
The only solution is a system of unrestricted laissez faire capitalism.

I fucking hate /sci/

what if they are all white, male, never played any video games?

would you violate the NAP to save these people?

kek

Have a smoke knowing they were able to escape mr.bones' wild ride

Pull the lever twice so five people die and I get the satisfaction of killing them.

The correct answer is; who cares about the train, go kill some kykes.

Just drag the one guy over to where the other five are

Is the train full of jews?

I'll choose whatever paths gets leads them safely to the gas chambers.

Place bombs on trolley and track killing everyone!
All the while screaming Allah snack bar!

Depends. Is OP the singular faggot tied to the alternate track?

Allow it to go through since it's the wrong direction where the train is heading it backs up and goes through the other person, better all dead

Lets even the playing field.
Its 5 muds and 1 kike.

what do?

Half-A press and save them all.

Hitler Din Do Nuffin's. Good enough for me.

> t. turns 360 degrees and goose steps away

Only true answer.

Pull the lever of course.

Why would anyone choose not to? its the obvious choice

Never.

But not all choices are obvious. Having the ability to kill all the people means no witnesses to see if you pulled the lever or not and walk away guilt free knowing that no one will ever know.

Would sacrifice 5 unattractive slobs for one qty. And if everyone is ugly i would run over 1, then waited for a second trolley to deal with the rest.
UGLIES BTFO

Depends on what kind of people. If it's all dindus, I'd save the single person, if the group was all my kind and the single one a turk, I'd run over the turk.

You'd better lie down on the tracks as well then, Ivan. ;^)

You're mean.

What if its 5 nigs and a turk?

No

I would feel a divine plot was at hand and wouldn't have the ability to play god and decide who wins or dies. Chaos it is

>You have to get involved in other people's problems goy! You have to believe you are in control!

yea because thats what jews would want you to do...
are you fucking retarded?

1+1+1+1+...= -1/2

easy you pick the jew that's on the top track and put him next to his other rats on the bottom one and have the train kill them all

This desu, pull the lever after the front part of the train passes

Depends entirely on the ethnic/gender makeup of those on the tracks.

If all were identical, I would intervene to cause the least damage to the population, and choose for one to die instead of five.

That is morality.

I would let the train kill the 5 then strangle the last piece of shit LARPer who managed to get themselves in such a retarded old timey movie situation.

Let the trolley kill the five. Then reverse the trolley back behind the fork, switch the track and run over the last guy.

I do take care so no one touch that lever.

Let the trolley kill the five, then walk to the remaining one and stomp his face in

the trolley was on course that wasn't set by you, if the people die you aren't responsible, pulling the lever to kill the 1 person is murder you are intentionally killing someone even if its to save others, by involving yourself you are a murderer and should be jailed.

The answer to end all other answers.

/thread

5 are black and the last is a jew as well, this is the only true Sup Forums approved answer

Kill the weak.

Do nothing and livestream it for Sup Forums.

reverse the trolly because they go backwards too

I dunno how railroads work so I vidya whatever happens then post it to allstarhiphop.

I kinda like jews dæsu. I hope i get the chance to stick my tongue inside the pooper of a jew girl before i die

>>>

Someone write:

"Libtards" on the guy with the lever.
"Political Correctness" on the trolly
"Fag" on the 1 guy tied
"Moderate Muslims" on the 5 tied

What's your opinion of first in the world female special forces?

>When there's tracks

How is this an ultimatum? If I do nothing I get to kill way more people

Do nothing.

at last I truly see.

Am I the only person who doesnt believe in inaction?

Pretend I didn't see anything.

Is that correct though? I thought that all particles count as observers? So you actually watching shouldn't make a difference.

Don't pull the lever. I'm usually done after one tied up victim, I'd never get done raping 5 and some of them would go to waste when I killed them for being witnesses. That's just sloppy raping.

Pull lever half way
Derail train
Jump in front
We all go out in fiery anarchy

isnt killing infinite people at a slower rate better than killing infinte people at a higher rate?

Don't pull the lever. In this infinite loop, the trolley conductor and passengers, the five captives, and you all die slowly from dehydration. End the five quickly and move on with your life.

Let's test how patriotic you are

The only true answer
> i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493302652480.webm

Pull the lever. It's time.

Your family, loved ones and pets are your country. Everything else is just an extension.
That said my country can handle a runaway trolley so I'll let them handle it.