Those hands tho

msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-on-oj-i-knew-he-did-it/ar-BBApN74?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Tranny bitch claims OJ's lawyer confessed to her that he knew OJ murdered his wife. How will liberals even react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84phU8of02U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep the left thumb nail free for easy insertion into his anus

Why is Sup Forums so facetious when it comes to lgbtq+ ?

>this coming from Iraq of all people
wut

>lgbtq+
>+
please explain what the fuck + is. poz?

It's incredibly obvious those are man hands but the missing nail just makes it really disgusting.

Well we throw those fuckers off the roof to see if they are really gay , if they are then they can just fly , so far no one flew , maybe a higher building will help

Who knows man who the hell knows ?

>another Muslim shitter
No one here likes you. Go fuck a goat or something.

Will do buddy , not sure why the hate but i get it i am an outsider , at least you perceive me as one

That's not really a confession as much as a general, basic awareness of reality.

Shouldn't you be like...cleaning your country up or something? I feel like you don't really deserve this kind of downtime yet.

Why is this fucking case such a god damn big deal to people? I swear to god i see something about it every time i so much as pass by a TV.

Anything to stay in the headlines right?

I live in LA and have for many years since before the OJ trial. Niggers understood OJ to be on trial for their entire race. If OJ had been found guilty to niggers it would have been an affirmation that they are permanent second class citizens and cops can manipulate evidence to charge them with anything and get a conviction.

Which is why he should have gone to the gas chamber.

"Judge Rules White Girl Will Be Tried As Black Adult"
youtube.com/watch?v=84phU8of02U

Thanks

Hang that nigger.

I know that Atheism+ stands for '+ feminism and lgbtq issues'. Lgbtq+ might just refer to the 1000 other genders and transitions they made up.

>atheism + feminism and lgbtq issues
>completely fucking unrelated things at surface value til you look at what's trying to be accomplished.

wew lad. the kikes are just flaunting it at this point.

OJ was guilty but they tried to frame him anyway.

Prove me wrong.

Racial tensions in LA were still extremely high after the riots and there was a very clear line of divide drawn, between White people who thought he was guilty and Black people who though the cops framed him.

>Lawyer knowing that he did it
Completely irrelevant. Most defence attorneys I know, don't even ask; as it's completely unimportant in providing an actual defence that stands up in court.

Oh wow attention seeker seeking attention again woohoo
Watch, in a few months when it's irrelevant again it'll claim that it knows one of the fictional Trump pissing hookers.

How can you frame a guilty man?

By prosecuting. Oy vey, he dindu nuffin.

pedos

Both the LAPD and the prosecutor's office were extremely incompetent in handling the case. The LAPD fucked up collecting evidence, fucked up the chain of custody of evidence, then tampered with the crime scene and planted more evidence to try to cover their ass for losing evidence.

Then the prosecutor's office fucked up and presented a case that was more intended to make themselves look good on TV and cover the LAPD's ass after the LAPD had fucked up and lied to them than it was to secure a win they were overconfident in obtaining.

So effectively they framed a guilty man.

I think she is beautiful.

What about the glove though. The glove didn't fit.