NOT

TIRED

OF

FUCKING

WINNING

>he's a cuck
Ftfy

>good deal for all

all being America. not that he has the balls to cancel NAFTA and get the elites of the US and Mexico after his head

I unironically dont believe the jews actually are lizard beings who pull all the strings because i dont wear tinfoil all day so i dont really care

He is the elites

/nu/pol ladies and gentlemen
this is why you NEVER let /r/the_donald in

America should get new presidential wardrobe, containing dresses and tutus

Shit I bought gold stocks

Holocaust denial is stupid. It's lose lose. Better to keep baiting them to keep pulling the Holocaust card until it becomes overused and meaningless.

>not that he has the balls to cancel NAFTA
haha a rumor circulates hes about to leave and it both heads of state call his ass and ask to renegotiate. right no balls.

nice

I see you blatantly ignore facts and have no capability of connecting dots.

I heard that trump was gonna use el chapos seized money to pay for the wall and i thought it was brilliant

HOLY SHIT

You have to go back

>baiting them to keep pulling the Holocaust card until it becomes overused and meaningless.
If it hasn't become overused and meaningless by now, I doubt that it ever will, unfortunately

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing he promised to do during the campaign? Everyone was too busy laughing to consider he was serious, "Donald you can't just bully other countries into renegotiating!"
"That's where you're wrong, kiddo"

Checked

>Based danhald,watch guys hesnot a jewish poppet NO POPPET, uuu Woke af woke af

But why? Both items of clothing would make him look silly.

top fucking cuck

Democrats NO!

looks like that "thigg" nigger

Ya apparently Ted Cruz came up with the idea and Trump loves it

But it has been less effective. We are evidence. But yea keep denying it, they'll get more support.

All it took was some tough talk and the spics and snow nigs caved. lol!

Why cant you cunts accept that you have been had? If you think that one day soon this moron id going to come good, forget it.

kill yourself

You are like the epitome of (((Sup Forums))) during the election.

Did you also call every single poster that even slightly criticized Trump a "shill"?

(((Sup Forums))) should be ashamed of itself for falling victim to another JEWISH puppet in Trump.

kyz

He's just saying that so it doesn't seem obvious that he's tricked you

We aren't lizards, but we actually do pull the strings. We own everything about you, even your thoughts.

Technicaly thats our drug money so mexico still gets away with not paying

I hope no one is fooled by this shit

>it's for leverage I promise
>on twitter panhandling
fucking embarrassing if I weren't so pissed this con artist swindled us all

someone give me a hilldog pepe. it's time I built a folder.

>trumps morning tweets happen just before i goto bed

best timezone t b h

I love it!

I remember some jabroni years ago telling me to buy Puerto Rico's bonds. So glad I laughed at him then.

>all being America
Nah just the 1% of the 1% that actually control America. Regular Americans will continue to eat shit now and forever while saying "it's the new normal, it is what it is."

What does he mean with 'bail out Puerto Rico'?

I hate Strunpt now.

>b-but he's a jew!
>b-but! b-but! neoh-connnn!
>shit, it's not working, uh, IVANKA JEW!
>fuck, quick go make another five BLACKED threads to compensate!

Sweet christ why don't you people try shutting the fuck up for a moment to collect yourselves?

We also get to watch UFC and boxing at a /comfy/ 1 in the arvo on a Sunday.

Do you care about the Jews killing 100+ million people in Soviet Russia? Because that's all the holocaust is, a distraction tactic from the massive Jewish crimes.

He needs to communicate WHAT HE'S TRYING TO GET OUT OF THEM.

I don't want a good (((deal))) that's just minor tweaks. I want the damn thing dismantled and bilateral agreements made instead.

Puerto Rico wants gibs after fucking up their country.

I mean
come on
Donald?
Really?

We shouldn't focus on the holocaust, but on spreading awareness of the Holodomor and the genocide of the Russians by the Soviet Jews.

Not only does this make the Holocaust look irrelevant, anyone who puts 1+1 together will realize that the Soviet Jews created the holocaust to distract from their own crimes.

got u family

>boxing
for sure kys my guy

>someone give me a hilldog pepe. it's time I built a folder.
Come on now CTR

Your next move will be to call other players shills, now that the plebbit card has been put in the 'play' position. A fine strategy, diversion by projection, but a boring one.

only elites in Mexico are in the cartel, and they wouldn't give a shit about nafta, and you candies are too soft to do shit to him

I hate you so much

>either jews are behind literally every single thing that happens or they dindu nuffin
There is a zionist lobby. Jews were heavily involved in communism. Hollywood is run by jews. These are facts.

I think it's better to bring up the reason Jews were hated in the first place - the revolution which lead to the Weimar republic

This is some JoJo-Tier shit detection user

It's just barely hanging on.

>stocks
You retard you're supposed to buy and hold physical as insurance against currency collapse, not stocks to try and save money. Paper is worthless in a crisis.

Don't forget that he is a Hillary/Putin/Kushner/Ivanka/Jeb puppet because someone I know who knows someone who read someone's post allegedly from within the Whitehouse that he overheard someone say that it was all possibly true.

Are you saying the NY Post has the least amount of gays and kikes?

DUNALD TRAUMP
STAP IT
JUST SATP IT
STAP WAT YOURE DUING

>audience pretends to laugh

desu I tried watching it and god is it boring, it ain't for me senpai.

>haven't been on Sup Forums for a while
>full of Trump dindu nuffin
Not surprised, but disappointed.

>IM GOING TO MAKE AMERICAN INDUSTRY GREAT AGAIN!
>doesnt apply tariffs to foregin products

gj guys

only pededexter can play 4d chess on a 2d board.

No cuck, NAFTA benefits "le 1%" more than the average person - if it is modified or removed then the elites will have less cheap labor to exploit while the average American will have more job opportunities.

The jews first identified as serpent people. Identying with Lucifer. It has nothing to do with alians. Learn your history.

Jews did the Spartacist Uprising, the burning of the Reichstag, and conducted numerous assassinations and bombings. This, plus the Jewish crimes in Russia, are why people were reasonable in their suspicious of Jews prior to WW2. Including Americans.

Jews like to lord it over Americans that we didn't permit the shit tide of Jews into our country all at once to avoid Hitler. Yet they conveniently gloss over the fact Jews just got done killing 11 million people in Ukraine.

Good goy

HAHAHAHAHA

>i will cancel NAFTA
>President of Mexico and Trudeau cuck him via a fucking phone

my god?!! Has there ever been a weaker US President?

SO
CAN YOU BELIVE WUT
BLOMPGH!
DID?
HONESTYLY

>pause for applause

Trump stop betraying us please, we make you president ;_;

Not sure why anyone even tries to shit posts in these threads I can't begin to believe anyone on pol is easy to sway, especially a trump supporter.

It's not even worth worrying about it'll never go away anyway.

He's basically Hillary now.

>Mexican elites
Hmm.....

No this here to stay they will worship him untill they die now

Negotiating NAFTA and getting rid of it if they can't get a good deal was always the plan.

What are you talking about?

I'm sure he'll deliver on that just like he did on everything else, right? Lmao, fucking Trump dickriders are pathetic

Israel joining the board of directors of a major development bank that works closely with South America, Central America, and Europe...for one

>burger education

>Obamacare happened overnight

I'm confident that the travel ban will be put into place after the SC tells those activist judges too fuck off.

Please die now

If he hasn't terminated it when he negotiates he can use the threat of termination as leverage.

NO!

trump is worse than obama. at least obama didn't care about israel. at this point i'd honestly take obama over trump

Your not American idiot. Just go have a chili crab, drink some tiger and remember this is not your country.

Its division tactics to avoid an easy 2020 victory. The anonymous nature of the board is its rise and downfall

Everyone here used to be like you

I'll take it how it is now, no username and upboat trash which ends up making shit a hug box.

I'm not worried anyway.

>Rupert Murdock is a goy
list discarded

>trips over his own belly slab
> faceplants in an old bowl of guac leftover from Cheney administration
> rolls over, releases immense fart
> manages to sit up after three tries
> reaches for a Chic-filet burger
> grabs iPhone instead
> "FUCKING OBAMA DID THAT!"
> twats out greasy message about "winning"
> tries to stand, blasts out another fart instead
> wipes 10-year old guac from eyebrows
> sucks it off his fingers
> Bannon rolls eyes
> "Sir, (((you))) can't withdraw from NAFTA by Executive Order."
> "WHY NOT? I'M A WINNER!!"
> "There's this thing called a "Treaty." it's like a Constitutional law ..."
> Bored. "Is O'Reilly back on yet? Love that guy. HUGE brain."
> "Yes sir."
> Bannon places DVD Best Of Billdo in player.
> Crisis for this hour averted.
> "Could someone call up Canada & Mexico and tell them we're sorry?"

Shareblue sucks at creating memes