TRUMP ISN'T LEAVING NAFTA

let me guess. 6235-d backgammon

his globalist friends he surrounded himself with are happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKCN0ZE0Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pathetic.

Throughout the campaign he talked about renegotiating NAFTA.

Let me give you some Trump 101.

>make first offer at 150% of what you want
>get counter offer at 50% of what you want
>agree on getting 100% of what you want

He never wanted to quit NAFTA. It was always about renegotiating. The withdrawal was the 150%.

Trump is now officially a shadow of his former self. Fuck this kike cocksucker.

Provide examples.

How the fuck does this work if your opponents know your first offer was 150%?

that's the dumbest fucking shit. Donald "MUH 6 MILLION" Trump probably really believes this shit.

What happened to walking away first and getting the phone call begging to come back?

Kiked out fucking piece of shit.

>muh no border wall-
>muh no fucking other dumb shit

He's going to do them but there has to be good deals WTF don't you get, non-ironically go read The Art of the Dealâ„¢

The wall to force immigration reform and tariffs, the hard language on China to force trade agreements, getting rid of common core to slip in Devos, complete Muslim ban to force extreme vetting, the list goes on.
It works because politicians don't usually do this. For politicians their negotiation positions are more or less public record so going from your 150% to 100% is seen as backtracking. Trump doesn't give a fuck about his image which gets him better deals.

>He's going to do them
Did you see him talk about the evil holocaust deniers?

What about that confirmed liar makes you believe anything he says?

You're either delusional or a hypetard from you know which subreddit.

He's said he'll renegotiate NAFTA for two years on the campaign trail and leave if it didn't work. Now he's doing what he said. Do you even know what platform Trump ran on are you just fishing for (You)s?

Maybe all of his pre-election promises were just lies???

kill yourself shill

Well fuck you then. I'm providing examples like you asked, Pjotr.

>Trump says US is leaving NAFTA
>Mexico calls, begging US not to leave and saying they'll negotiate NAFTA
>Trump says he won't leave for now and will see what Mexico is offering first, not leaving FOR NOW

The campaign promise was to renegotiate NAFTA you dumb faggot.

WTF this is just like when he said he would renegotiate NAFTA during the primaries what the fuck up happened bros?

He's learning how to negotiate the best deals.

Leave Drumph Alone Already Again!

>trump says he wants to renegotiate nafta

OMGdrumpf wants to destroy trade this is the most awful thing ever! Say goodbye to all your wonderful Mexican goods!!

>trump renegotiates nafta without pulling the USA out completely

OMG blormpff and his supporters absolutely BTFO! He was supposed to blow up nafta! What happened blormpff supporters?? Hahahahaha

>he's always fibbing
>that holocaust speech is for real tho

Fucking pick one

German chancellors HATE him! Please click this Very Real News article about how dumb president glormbnffgh is!

Maybe things just aren't that simple?
Trump is on the eve of a war, tax reform, immigration, the wall etc. Maybe some things need to be put on the back burner?

Oh no the Kike puppet we elected is being a Kike puppet!

OP is concerned. So very concerned.

Fuck! Countries cant do trade deals without their master, The Eternal Jew's permission!

Of course God Emperor need to be told 11 times. Dumbest shit ever. Europeans should feel bad they gave up sovereignty.

I guess you morons dont understand how negotiations work, I'd trust a literal billionaire over neets and msm shills

This is literally exactly what he said he was going to do on the campaign trail.

Literally this. Pathetic.

>le wall was a metaphor

Not an argument

Fake news. The same story was circulated about Putin and Schwarzenegger

>haha I just repeated what you said using a French article, now what?
Yes. I don't know how people didn't get that from day one.

USA Today (MSM propaganda factory) would never lie about Trump

Citizen Trump

his books

A president that can't even stand up to cuck king Trudeau. Sad.

Do you smell that? Is it a sage?

What the fuck is this oarnge faggot doing. Literally no fucking consistency.

The silver lining here is that we now know with absolute certainty that the whole political process is all for show.

lol, one of his major campaign promises was to renegotiate NAFTA, not leave it.

Shill i...

>Posting anything negative about dear leader is baiting

He's not even renegotiating, "for the foreseeable future"

>Taking a leaf seriously in 2017.

Whatever you say Australia

He swore and promised he was pulling the U.S. out. Called it "the worst deal ever." (you) can look that up and watch the video, all 200 or so of them.

Then yesterday the Whitehose announced he was preparing to sign an Executive Order pulling the U.S. out of NAFTA completely. Until some Very Important People called the stupid nigger up and explained just how retarded he was being. So the Whitehouse announced that "we will do Something, probably in the future" about that NAFTA situation.

Unforced error, again, about number 377 in his first 100 days. Literally dumber than a sack of rotting dogshit and divested from all connection with reality.

Before (you) post on a topic, maybe get caught up on current events first?

If I had gotten my ass kicked by Trump I too would be claiming he was breaking his promises. How else would I deal with the massive butthurt.

>evil holocaust deniers
It seems like this is what you're really mad about.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKCN0ZE0Z0

Kill yourself. He was talking about renegotiation and then termination if it fails for months prior to even winning the presidency. At least try and learn the platform rather than attacking a strawman.

>My president is a lying scumbag pushing a hoax on the world
Yeah FAGGOT that is exactly what I'm mad about.

He's a fat piece of shit.

Cool so we're 2/3s of a wall.

Time to post all those badly scanned german documents with red circles drawn all over them, that will show him how wrong he is

Negotiation does not work like this
>I ask you for 1 million dollars
>you counter offer nothing
>we agreed on you giving me 500k

Negotiation is based on the relative power of the positions the parties are in.

I don't need to because I'm smart.

>No Zyklon B in any shower.

The entire thing is a hoax.

>waaaah the sitting president of the United States said the Holocaust was real waaaaah

Yeah he's a cuck and he sold us out. We've been over this.

And what the fuck counts as "the forseeable future"?

The deal the yanks have is unfair as it is, why not just withdraw and be done with the fuckery?

Trump was never going to deny the holocaust. If you were expecting that, then you're just a moron.

He never said he was going to leave NAFTA.

He did just get Canada and Mexico to agree to renegotiate it which everyone said was impossible.

Suck cock and drown on your tears fool.

Because he'd have to pony up nearly 100 Billion dollars in trade deficit with Canada and Mexico

Yeah that's more like haggling

>The wall to force immigration reform and tariffs
which he is going to get to.........

>the hard language on China to force trade agreements
Which is coming.......

>getting rid of common core to slip in Devos
and she's done.......

>complete Muslim ban to force extreme vetting
both of his executive orders on immigration have gotten btfo

Don't forget that you lost to Trump, loser.

what would be the point of eliminating NAFTA completely? He's going to renegotiate it.

If it was eliminated, future presidents would just enact a new agreement that would probably be about as bad. This way his work won't be completely undone.

>cut back on everything you promised but it's master negotiating

yes because its a key component of relations with china and japan and gives the us an economic playing card in asia they wouldn't have otherwise....

this shit is not complicated, how did he not realize that he wouldn't be able to pull out of that

your moms not an argument

Shills like this are weird since theres been a bunch of genuine Trump fuck ups they could use but they always go with this strategy of pretending Trump backtracked from shit he never said.

nah you get a short one.

He says as much in the Art of the Deal. Do whatever it takes to get the deal (elected). But doing the job? From his perspective it doesn't matter what he says to get the deal because if he didn't he wouldn't have gotten it.

Don't mess with us burgers! Or we'll cozy up in trade even closer with China!
DAY OF THE BURGER WHEN?

>Unforced error, again, about number 377 in his first 100 days

You just don't understand his game which is why he will keep beating you.

There have been 0 errors so far. Everything going exactly according to plan.

Watch the dems keep losing elections. Watch Trump keep consolidating power. Watch his family and friends get richer and more powerful.

He is winning. His goal is to make the Trump family a permanent dynasty, so that may be a bad thing depending on your perspective.

But you should not delude yourself into thinking that he is not achieving his goals.

its like they are copypasta from a script, weird right?

its day of the grill stupid leaf

>tfw shipping is faster from china than the US

China is cool in my books

i didnt realise people had to read a book to understand this obvious ploy.

it's like trump supporters didn't understand what people were saying when everyone else said trump was full of shit.... they just didn't consider the universality of that

But he didnt got elected on those conditions.
He promised X and thats why he got the votes.

Im starting to get tired of all these self congratulatory assholes like you constantly making excuses and rationalising his "4D chess" bullshit.

baaahhahahhahahahaha made you say it burger

And that's all he agreed to do, give Mexico and Canada an opportunity (they requested) to re-negotiate rather than scrap it outright. He can choose to scrap it again if negotiations go nowhere.

Actually it was
>Day of the diet when?

>Trump threatens to pull out of nafta
>Canada and Mexico beg plz no Grand emperor
>They're now willing to negotiate trade agreements instead of some blanket deal that ends up bending America over
Looks like that's exactly how it worked

Amazon's shipping is ridiculous for small items, it's over a hundred dollars here. Alibaba and Lazada are a godsend.

>backtracked from shit he never said

Thank god we don't choose our presidents here, in Russia.

I would've felt really stupid if I'd voted for a kike puppet.

I don't give a fuck of I'm making you tired. If you don't want to hear it you can fuck off.
>But he didnt got elected on those conditions.
>He promised X and thats why he got the votes.
That's how conventional politics works and it's why conventional politics fails. Trump is changing the game.

You're nigger cattle.

>You just don't understand his game which is why he will keep beating you.

Right, 84Degree water polo, amirite?

This is absolutely retarded. It's like saying god is real because it's in the bible. Circular logic, wtf

>Trump is changing the game.
By acting like every politician before him?
>oh nonono he was actually never our guy...mmmm...he is all in it for his own family
Is your next excuse?

what has he actually done? what promise has he not either been beaten on, or flip flopped on?

In other news, we have always been at war with eatasia. Simply amazing how liberal believe they can simply bend reality and facts, and literal documented occurrences to their will to suit their needs at the time

Explain how that last one is his fault again?

This is exactly what he said he would do you fucking autistic retards.

No by acting completely different you utter mongloid nigger.
>>oh nonono he was actually never our guy...mmmm...he is all in it for his own family
>Is your next excuse?
That's a mighty nice strawman but you must be confusing me with someone else.

>what has he actually done?
He's assembled the most Jewish cabinet in history and has mentioned the 6 million atleast 3 times so far

you and your mom present a perfect argument of why abortion should be legal.

Negotiating tactics work even when the other person negotiating knows a tactic is being used. That's the beauty of it.

THE ART OF THE DEAL