What does Sup Forums think of this show? I know it's not redpilled, because it's both black and Hollywood...

What does Sup Forums think of this show? I know it's not redpilled, because it's both black and Hollywood, but it doesn't make excuses for the shitty behavior of niggers and frequently calls them out. I just checked a DVD out of the library and I'm enjoying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JqQLqqTc
youtube.com/watch?v=BjumUKsToJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8gAzTvkVNRs
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc
youtube.com/watch?v=8ic2k2P_FG0
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_IK2Oq6FA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blaxploitation_films
youtu.be/1nP4WAs7yck
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
youtube.com/watch?v=-MVEWC-sMGM
youtube.com/watch?v=w33Io7uJytI
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=RswELAOjJhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an interesting show for sure. It's too much on the "niggers cultivate yourselves" spectrum to be red pilled. Uncle ruckus is pretty great.

Uncle Ruckus did nothing wrong.

>Uncle Ruckus, the perfect representation of these white cocksucking uncle Toms

I like it, there's nothing more pathetic than an uncle Tom

Uncle Ruckus(no relation) is best girl
also Tom shows just how much black people hate successful black people

I hate that stupid little fucking cartoon face

>checked a DVD out from a library
>didn't illegally download
>didn't stream legally
I'm calling bullshit.

The first few seasons were good. Its redpilled as fuck on the nuances of the negro. The writer gives a bunch of shit to black people and gets away with it.

>the MLK episode

It's because the writer is black.

When they did season 4 without him the show lost its fangs.

Based ep.

Just because someone is black doesn't mean he is blue pilled.

A coworker of mine used to watch this show, he loved it for the surface jokes making fun of white people. He couldn't even tell that there was also criticism towards niggers in the show.

I see pictures of this show everywhere but I'm not interested in watching it.
tl;dr?

This used to run as a color Sunday comic strip when I was a kid in Alabama. Was pretty funny back then too, though I never saw one with ruckus in it.

It's really interesting show. Black people claim it's woke as shit because black Jesus, black culture etc. and Sup Forums claims it's red pilled because it's making fun of black culture and how black people behave. I enjoyed it

I enjoyed what few episodes I have seen. Lots of shit flung at both sides. Well done imo.

First seasons are good, newer seasons are trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JqQLqqTc

It's literally where I learned this axiom.

Twelve years later, I'm still wondering if the writers were just dismissing it or making a valid point.

I love cheese

This is referencing what George Bush, or Dick Chaney? said in reference to WMDs in Iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=BjumUKsToJQ

Annotation at 0:36. The character's name is Gin Rummy.

I wish Uncle Ruckus was my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=8gAzTvkVNRs

The greatest storyline, IMO

It's both a parody of black people
>muh dick, chickuuun, watermoleon and ghetto stuff

It's also a parody of white people
>muh guns, the akward silent kids, rednecks

it makes fun of everything really

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

The Boondocks is fucking great i love it. Is just a really funny comic. My favorite is Huey Freeman

why were black 70's action heroes always associated with karate?

I bet it wasn't the first time something colored had run in Alabama

Best show ever made

>hating on uncle toms
there's nothing wrong with uncle toms user, they're cute

youtube.com/watch?v=8ic2k2P_FG0

youtube.com/watch?v=E4_IK2Oq6FA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blaxploitation_films

Cuz it was an actual thing.

Fucking payeet. Hates on white people, but moves to their countries. Kys shitskin

Because Kung Fu flicks were cheap and played in the cheap ghetto movie theaters for like a dollar

Fucking kek

>Civic Nationalism: The Show

Perfect for Redditors just like you

Aaron was the stone that niggers refused

youtu.be/1nP4WAs7yck

is it bruce lee that is small or is it the black guy that is tall because god damn

Kareem (Black guy) was NBA player when this scene was shot

w-why dont they like The Boondocks?

ahh
that explains it

Good parts:
>MLK speech
>Rape in prison
>Everything including uncle ruckus

Meh parts:
>the rest

Double doubles

>liking cartoons

NIGGA IS YOU FIVE?!

>NIGGA IS YOU FIVE?!
NIGGA IMMA GO BUY 10 BOOKS AND SHIT ON THEM!!!!

Great show. But the last season was not good .

>attempt at making nigger anime
>literally watch niggers being niggers for several seasons
>being this much of a Reddit cuck

>attempt at making asian school girl anime
>literally watch asian school girls being asian school girls for several seasons
>being this much of a Weeb cuck

This

First two seasons are amazing, third season is not quite as good as the first two but still damn good, fourth season is horrible garbage that there's no point in watching. I'm not positive but I think the reason for the drop in quality is that the guy who created the comic strip and the show stepped down as show runner for season four so he could work on his new show.

yeah anyone who though s3 was good didn't really like the show for its niche IMO.

it was a criticism of black culture overall, Huey being the ideal archetype and everyone else being the negative aspects of black american culture.

super well done critique. everything about BET, uncle ruckus, riley, ed and rummy. fucking brilliant.

too bad about s3 and s4 though. they should have just ended it at 2.

Good one proxy friend.

Have a 4chinz upvote, Jamal

Why? I regularly rent movies from my library. Thry try to get new releases quickly. Sometimes they even have good games I can try out to see if they are good before I buy them from a game store.

(OP)
Great songs
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

Good source of news
youtube.com/watch?v=-MVEWC-sMGM
youtube.com/watch?v=w33Io7uJytI

>youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
>"I think the n-word is okay if (they) say it"
kek

Here's a mock-up of how that niglet is actually supposed to look.

Narrow nose, small lips are Caucasian features. Niggers are not blessed with them. If they were they wouldn't so so fucking ugly so I'm amused when a black artist tries to give them those features.

the animation was supposed to have an eastern feel. a lot of it was even subbed out to the nips.
most black americans have white features today anyway.

>them dick sucking lips
No homo

It's animated in Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
There are some good moments.

A almost identical copy of Afro Samurai as a kid nice. That was weird though like he's about as light as Tom and Sarah's kid and she's melatto.

It's red pilled in the sense that it reveals the disparity and nihilism of black culture and how they loath success.

lol. No. Even mulattoes like Cuba Gooding jr. who are obviously part European have overwhelming nigger features.

Go to any Hispanic country that has seen a shit ton of mixing, you will notice that the noses are very wide (but not as wide as blacks) and larger lips. White features are very easy to destroy which is why miscegenation is so fucking devastating for whites. Latin america is proof of that.

Niggers have giant dick-sucking lips, news at 11.

So are a lot of western cartoons.

>nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=RswELAOjJhU

this scene is too good, i laughed for days

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswELAOjJhU

That little kid is fucking annoying

It's fairly redpilled. It's wrong on some fronts, but gets a lot of stuff right.

Uncle Ruckus is absolutely amazing.

The trouble was there were few tough white characters and they were not about to show every day casual disgust with black people. (That would have scared off the audience.)

The Freeman's moved to white suburbia. The rich air headed white people were portrayed correctly and so was Ed's dad as the ultra rich master type. Gen Rummy was pretty funny and the artist who teaches Riley to paint better was good too.

What was missing, probably because it would drive away the audience, was the dangerous lower class white people that would have lived on the outskirts of the suburbs and in the country. The kind of white people that other white people would not mess with or associate with.

There is a reason that the black riots of the 1960's didn't dare go after the white suburbs.

No, Tom is looks light skinned or half white, niggers fucking hate lighter skinned niggers.

they also hate super dark skinned nigs. i think they just hate themselves. makes sense, growing up into a culture that hates them.