People who like dogs:
>socially healthy and normal individuals
>appreciate positive relationships and strong bonds
>are often direct and straightforward
>self confident alphas
>sane individuals

People who like cats:
>introverts and autists
>drama queens and generally have weak bonds with others due to their toxic nature
>piss around the question, play mind games
>extremely insecure beta cucks
>mentally ill

Prove me wrong.

may be true.
I like dogs but I like cats too

I like both animals, you are fuckin retarded.
I've met crazy dog woman and sane cat owners, again you are fuckin retarded

I like dogs and I'm a fucking loser

>People who like dogs:
>socially healthy and normal individuals
No, I live alone in the woods
>appreciate positive relationships and strong bonds
Yes
>are often direct and straightforward
Only on team based work, on my own I prefer to get lost thinking about variables and aesthetic possibilities
>self confident alphas
Yes, but probably due to my stoicism
>sane individuals
When I analyze my behavior, it doesn't seem very normative to me.

I like all animals but I can acknowledge what a cat's true nature is. It's a manipulator and emotionally distant creature. The people who obsess over cats mostly subconsciously accept this fact because they themselves are drawn to those personalities of vice. Like attracts like.

I bet you own a cat

This is a retarded generalization but you can't really expect much from Sup Forums these days. I'm not sure if you're trolling, do not understand statistical concepts or are just subhuman iq tier levels.

What about people with disabilities such as drug addicts that went blind and need dogs?
What about men that rape dogs?
What about women that fuck dogs?

GTFO.

This, If your anything else your a weird cunt.

Dogs are needy and not self sufficient.
They become incredibly unhappy and depressed when isolated, which is an indicator of weak mental fortitude.

>No, I live alone in the woods
Well you have your dog. That's a social bond. You can be a socially amazing person in the woods and be a complete isolationist in the city. Cat ladies can live in the most densely populated area in their country and they'll still be shut-ins.

>When I analyze my behavior, it doesn't seem very normative to me.
Self-deprecation and admitting you have issues is a sign of sanity. The method to detecting a sociopath is to ask them one question: Are you normal?

If they try to answer objectively, they probably are. If they don't and claim they are pretty upstanding individuals with no downfalls, then they're most likely not well in the mind.

That's because the owner is the alpha not the pet.

Just replace people who like dogs with people who have well trained dogs and you're about right on

Just like women. Men tend to enjoy the company of women.

>Prove me wrong.
Im an introverted NEET with a dog.

How about people with both?

It's a generalization of the general normies.

Mhm, I guess that makes sense. Thanks pal, it's good to know I haven't completely gone nuts yet.

Why would a NEET own a pet that requires you to leave your house?

>They become incredibly unhappy and depressed when isolated, which is an indicator of weak mental fortitude
No, that's a sign that your pet isn't a psychopath. Humans are social animals and it is not considered shameful or weak to crave a social connection.

>What about people with disabilities such as drug addicts that went blind and need dogs?
That's necessity, not personal preference.

>What about men that rape dogs?
>What about women that fuck dogs?
What? Liking an animal isn't the same as fucking it, you goddamn sheep shagger.

Dogs roll over and piss themselves when confronted with authority. Dogs are the original Antifa.

Pets are for children. Not for grown up men.

enjoy your black plague burger

Is there a toll for going outside where you live or something?

Well a contrast is never really bad. Just always know that the dog is the superior pet and the cat is just a reminder of the type of degeneracy and psychotic behavior you're fighting against.

People who rant and rave about how they love dogs and hate cats tend to be the same way - terribly, terribly dependent on proximity and connection with others to not feel lonely and distressed.

It's definitely mentally weak to mentally fold under isolation. It betrays an utter lack of will and moral conviction to higher things than one's immediate circumstances.

This; a lot of dog owners I find just want a cuddle and attention machine that obeys all your orders. Cats are like a good roomie who hangs out but also has their own fulfilling life

Pic related, based Siberian

When I was a kid my mum had a couple cats and I was a little faggot that couldn't into social interaction, spent every day alone etc

Then my dad got a dog, which proceeded to scare away the cats. I then over the following years became more and more outgoing to the point the only times I'm at home anymore are to sleep or work on my shitbox.

I blame the dog for fucking up my neet life, I miss being able to do nothing for weeks

Not all of us live in some "diverse" cities. I live on a farm and i am outside most of the time.

Www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Apartment wont allow dogs

1. I like both.

2. I'm allergic to both, but to dogs more than cats.

I love my cat niggah

Both satisfies lack of affection. If you think about it is such a macabre living market. No criticism to people that behave towards them like the animals they are, and not a like fucking child-pretty-baby to satiate a weakling's life.

tits

>It's definitely mentally weak to mentally fold under isolation. It betrays an utter lack of will and moral conviction to higher things than one's immediate circumstances.
Boredom and social isolation are definitely the worst things you can do to a human being. It's why so many prisoners end up fucked up and suffer brain degeneration after going into "the hole" for prolonged lapses of time. Isolation is mental torture, this is proven science.

Dogs lack of finesse, but that's mostly because their attention is on other things than just their hygiene and own wellbeing. Nobody said you should be 100% a dog, but the dog is the superior animal and best reflects virtues. The cat represents the vices of the world.

ok tyrone, remember that pitbull needs feeding

>not owning both

well i didn't expect more from an amerifat

I actually live in a rural area and both, dogs and cats are good for protecting my home and getin rid of those motherfucking rats

all that while an autistic americunt teenager shitpost about how redpilled is the people who likes what he likes and how stupid is the people who does the opposite

Nice catz dude

Cats take no shit from anything, coward.

>Be Lovecraft
>Write essays on the evils of the juden
>Marry a jew anyway because you're a beta cuck

I love his works, but he was a shitty person

*unzips pants*

Rhodesian Ridge-Back master race reporting in

>woman loves cats
What a surprise.

>both satisfies lack of affection
The dog satisfies that need through proper and good social interaction. The cat fulfills that needs through mindgames and selfish means. The dog teaches you to love for its own sake. The cat teaches you that affection only comes from through possessions.

Your dog is a nigger.

Niggers don't own pets, they own utility animals. We're talking about pets here. That means white people examples only.

Yeah, they take no shit nor do they give a shit. They are loners and humans are social animals. Cats are the antithesis to humanity, dick weed.

To weak and immoral people it is. But that's because they're weak and immoral.

I keep trying to find experiments like those to join so I can lay the absolute myth that *ALL* people are pathetic lonely potatoes who can't exist by themselves to rest by personal anecdote. If you ever come across one going on somewhere in Illinois, hook me up. I'd love to write vindicate my derision toward people who are so incredibly dependent.

Everyone folds under isolation. Being a neet isn't isolation since you still have some form of contact with the world.
Try being put in the SHU for a month and see how your sanity is holding up. Most people would rather risk being stabbed, that spend time there.

>Apartment wont allow dogs

dude if u want a dog u need to get the fuck out of there

that could be a serious thing in ur life and they just take it from you??????/

sounds pretty sick

dog h8ters kill themselves

Its not that clear cut as you describe bad burger. We need to throw you out, its time.

They are good dogs. I have this yellow lab/hound mix and he's a big pussy. A loyal pussy that fights when he needs to, but a big pussy nonetheless. Fucker gets scared of the vacuum cleaner.

do you live in the country? those dogs are pure energy

People who try to understand other humans by their preference of animals are basically kikes following the Freud school of philosophy.

Everyone chiming in with "Cats are great" or "Dogs = Man's best friend" posts in this thread has already missed the point.

You just got shilled.

Well done if you spotted this one. They get tougher.

>I keep trying to find experiments like those to join so I can lay the absolute myth that *ALL* people are pathetic lonely potatoes who can't exist by themselves to rest by personal anecdote. If you ever come across one going on somewhere in Illinois, hook me up. I'd love to write vindicate my derision toward people who are so incredibly dependent.
LMFAO. Go to jail and shiv a guard, enjoy that time in the hole. Are you a serial killer?

No, I don't think everyone does. I think it's just that the vast majority of people can't stand being alone with their own thoughts, because thinking is the last thing on earth they prefer to do.

>dude if u want a dog u need to get the fuck out of there

you are a fucking moron if you think i would leave my job for a dog

Not really, I am merely in the 115 to 120 IQ range. Not sure what's so pretentious about my statements, I was being sincere.

I'm a Christian - I would never do that.
The serial freaks are the people who feel a need to inject themselves into other people's lives in order to not psychologically break.

If you're gonna get a doggo, this is the breed to get

>breed by the Dutch and English
>nigger

Oh wait, you're serious?

saying u want no dogs in ur apartment complex is like saying i like being cucked in the butthole

move a few blocks down the street

aweful thread op time to die

I can agree with these assertions. Having a dog has caused me to be more confident and outgoing. A dog forces you to take charge in situations and be dominant.

>those dogs are pure energy
Fucking right, but they are guard dogs from hell, and yeah I live in the middle of nowhere

Definitely. A dog makes you more active, instills a sense of routine and consistency in your life. You become more stable, you start focusing your attention and mental energy on the things that matter (i.e. not stupid fake drama bullshit), and you start living a more physically healthier life. Dogs evolved to compliment us and serve humanity. Cats evolved to manipulate humanity's good will so that they could go under the radar and kill rats.

>really like cats and fucking hate dogs
>buy a dog anyway because it makes it super easy to get laid

And one last redpill: all pets are fucking shit
They are like kids, except they are retarded and they won't even clean up after themsleves

Dogs obviously superior, buncha catfags in denial over their brain parasite vectors in here

They're mind controlled by the cats. Can't blame them honestly. They're weak individuals that prefer being tortured and having their balls slashed by claws. They love being cucked and being forced into a position of submission.

>buy a dog anyway because it makes it super easy to get laid

Literally getting a symbol of loyalty and exploiting it to have degenerate casual sex with random whores.

This thread is just larpers who never had a pet in their life. Both dogs and cats are fine just get a good breed a pray you get one with a good personality and don't pamper it like a baby all the time. Also never get a fucking Bird your life will be hell.

Incidentally, mudslimes hate dogs. Even mudslime children adore torturing puppies to death.

They like cats though. Mohammed kept a cat, according to legend.

Make of this what you will.

I like octopi tho

I'd let my dog fuck her any day

This thread proves that OP is right.

i like dogs but according to your post i like cats

I'm sorry cats don't respect you enough to curl up on your lap and purr.

Dogs can naturally detect wretchedness and villains. Of course Mohammed wouldn't want a dog that would bite him as he attempted to rape his 9 year old wife.

Cats also know Mudslimes are evil, but they don't give a fuck.

They do that because they want food. That's like a girl kissing you because she knows you're going to buy her a new necklace. It's manipulation, bro.

Your logic is flawed.
Niggers get dogs not cats and they are none of the things you mentioned

Yes. A nigger mutt LARPing as a goodboy.

Cat owners would say people who like dogs are so insecure that they need a slave animal that was bred to be obedient. A dog has no choice it must love its master.

>tfw pet cuttlefish are a thing but they only live like 2 years

OP get a kitten raise that cat and love it until it gets old. You'll see there plenty affectionate. Plus they also are cool enough that they don't need constant attention, like what am I some housewife raising kids?

>Can't blame them honestly.
They could get a dog an feed their cat to it

Found the absolute retard ghetto scholar. You'll never be the smart one, Dreashawnte.

Niggers don't love their animals. For niggers, animals are tools. Their only purpose is utility. We're talking about white people and their relationships with pets.

They're bred to have a natural inclination to loving its owner and mankind. If you beat a dog, it'll hate you. You have to undergo a form of bonding with a dog for it to love you. Same with people. A person can easily be friends with you, but hurting your friend may cause you to lose him.

Meanwhile you have to figuratively (border-line literally) worship a cat just to get it to respond. And you can only achieve this with food and things. The cat will not love you for just you. It only loves you as a result of a food-producing function.

It really is too bad they have such short life spans. I'd go for a horse shoe crab as well, I think they're interesting

I like both, but want neither. Not now anyway.
Pets are for families with kids.

>A nigger mutt
I took me a fucking year to find a breeder faggot

Aint that one of those collars with prongs stabbing the pupper's neck?

One can only hope.

What if you have both?

>Found the absolute retard ghetto scholar.
Why do you have an obsession with calling me a nigger?

Doesn't mean it's not a mutt with mental issues and bad kidneys.

i love cats and i would knock out every single of you inbred rednecks here, dumb kuffars.

these doggos are hard as fuck to control, he just wears a normal collar now