/wbg/ - Wild Boar General

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/100876844/

BASED BOARS

Is This gonna be an official Thread now? Awesome!

Pig/boar vs snacbar/merchant war when?

Florida Bro here. We have Giant Boars/Hogs and Razorbacks here. Fucking boars are nothing to fuck with, Iv'e seen them maul bears to death, and can get bigger than them here. Every time i go camping or to the woods I have to bring a weapon. No one is scarred of bears here, hell we chase them off and fuck with them. Boars we shoot on sight and you need no license to hunt them. We are also about to pay hunters to kill boars. These fuckers will stab you with their bacteria infested tusks and maul you with them and their teeth, they instinctively go for the face and throat, they fuck up a lot of shit here. I never understood why back in the day coat of arms would have a boar on them until i saw some shit. Pic related. A giant boar that was killed in Florida about 20 miles from me. It charged him on sight and he shot it.

The fuck. That thing is huge

>shooting piggies

KYS!

Pigs are nothing to fuck with. My neighbor's Akita got lose and dug under the fence into my pig's pen. (200lb Vietnamese Potbelly). We found the dog disemboweled a few feet away from the fence. Basically Sugar fucked him up then ripped and tore his asshole open when he tried to escape back through the hole.

She was a great pet.
>pic isn't her but looks similiar

What does Sup Forums hunt with?

Marlin 1895 chambered in .45-70 here

reminder that wild boars are an israeli biological warfare op to steal olive trees

Oh look, another /general/ to shit up the board. This isn't lebbit faggot OP. You can just make a thread on something you want to discuss instead of make a sublebbit

I hate generals but I think I can make an exception here

It was a joke, m8. Also these based boars have probably done more for America then you ever will.

>Marlin 1895 chambered in .45-70 here

Was thinking about getting a lever action in 45-70. Mostly a novelty fun but figure I can use it for hunting large game in an emergency. Should just get a 870 but fuck lever gats get my dick hard.

>Mostly a novelty fun
I would HIGHLY recommend getting some reloading equipment as .45-70 is easily $2.50 a round and under powered.

I got my own press and can crank out a ton of powerful ammo for cheap.

I'm thinking about one for driven hunts. Beauty is, you can just say fuck it, reload it with black powder and cast your own bullits.
Problem is, all I can get are shitty Marlins

>Problem is, all I can get are shitty Marlins
You can't buy a Henry or Cimarron?

>under powered.

That's all you had to say famurai. I always wanted to learn how to press ammo.

>Henry, Cimarron
not available here. Also, not buying burger guns if I can avoid it. I once fell for rem 700 and 870 meme...

there huge and insanely aggressive
they reproduce stupid fast
they fuck up the native ecosystem and destroy agriculture
I hate them sooo much

there not based at all
there the most bullshit invasive species
they fuck up everything

We need more generals about this kind of stuff

lol why aren't they dead yet if they're this laughable?

Always wondered is the meat any good on these fuckers?

Sounds exactly like mudslimes.

wild boar is tasty and nutritious. You just have to check for radiation poisoning. Those beast collect a lot of radioactive material in their liver.

It's not bad if you clean it right. Especially the young ones.

>mfw pork is eating Muslims

I figure the young or smaller ones aren't bad. But some 1000 pound hog might be loaded with parasites and shit.

That's not fair, they couldn't eat back.
Talk about Irony, LMAO!

Bacon is bacon. The only difference these piggies make the big bad wolf shit himself

Fucking kek

In the Islamic State, bacon eat you!

kek

If I am a billionaire one day I am funding a project to make boar-gorillas.

Wasn't there something about wounded soldier being eaten alive by stray pigs during the American Civil war?
These supposedly weren't even wild boars, but escaped pigs gone feral.

I actually like the meat very much.

>Wild Boar General

lmfao

The boars down south are vicious. They will charge you and attack, ram your car, destroy metal fencing just to destroy your garden.

Dare I say they are /boar/ guys?

How the fuck is that guy gonna drag that hulking beast to his truck? It's gotta weigh a fucking ton.

my only question is can they be tamed and ridden into battle.

Lol, like the hog-riders off Clash of Clans? Probably. They are basically like walking tanks. My uncle and I shot one with a shotgun. It ran off in the woods and we had to search for it. That being said, when we shot it, we hit it in the chest and pieces of its lungs were on the tree behind it and it STILL ran off and made us chase it.

Yes, hogs are tanks.

You don't drag it to the truck, you drive the truck to the hog.

I used to live in SC (moved because too many niggers in Greenville) and went boar hunting with a work buddy, his dogs took hold of the pig and I had to be the one to dispatch it. Hopped on its back and cut its throat, was actually rather difficult even with a sharp blade but Christ alive was it exhilarating. The meat is good, too, but different from farm raised due to an omnivorous diet.

A lot of those guys use ATVs or four-wheel-drive vehicles in the woods to haul them out

Where can I hunt boars in CA ? I have access to a .308

emu-boars hybrids when?

Love me some pig blasting. Very rare to get one over 300lbs here in this part of Tejas, though.

>pic related iz me

What is boar taint?

Female boars, yes. Mature male boars, no.

T. Muhammad

I know there's some in the Lockwood area.

weaponized wild boars

DAY OF THE PIG