How the hell can anyone believe the holocaust didn't happen after reading this book?

How the hell can anyone believe the holocaust didn't happen after reading this book?

Actually fuck the book how can anyone in their right mind not believe in the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.jewish/Y9GcsdEBsHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't the gist of that book that they just started imagining shit after being so bored in captivity?

You're implying time is real in a realm of infinity
Prove yesterday happened by taking me back and showing me

No it's about how much shit they had to go through and how you can shackle a body but not a mind

lol why should I care about something that happened three quarters of a century ago that doesn't affect me?

I can show you photos of things that occurred happened yesterday

Everything you just said is actually to stupid to comprehend and time isn't infinite it's relative you fucking twit

>R-remember the 6 gorillion goy

Because it never talks about people getting put to death at all. Only worked hard as they would be in labour camps and occasionally people are shipped out by trains that the author believes is to be killed but has no proof of

I'm not saying you should care what I'm saying is it definitely happened

what about all the inconsistencies? the math that doesn't add up? all the holocaust survivors who have been proven liars? the scientists who are questioning the official story based on actual research getting thrown in jail etc? where does that fit into the story?

WWII is still affecting the entire world. manson knew this.

Prove to me those photos were not created in this moment and that if you die this does not just all erase

>Clearly has never read the book

What part of Tasmania are you from?

It's on like the 5th page

The guard said go left or right if he said right you worked the ones that went left were to sick to work and were told they were being bathed

How about someone standing next to the twin towers?

Nice propaganda Mr. Frankl we'll make sure to force feed it to every high school sophomore in the country

Never forget!

To be honest I don't care if Holocaust happened or not, I've been in Auschwitz on school trip in middle school and shit looked legit but does it matter really?
What it changes from perspective of here and now, jews have a butthurt about this because this is something still present in their memories, one, two generations later and nobody will give a fuck. Large amounts of people died across history in worse ways than being quickly gassed in a chamber, people that were forced to work in these camps had it much worse(starvation plus hard work plus sick experiments on some of them) it is good to mention that holocaust in comparison to shit that was happening in soviet Russia is a child's play and I don't see Russians butthurting about it and using it as leverage to spread some shitty vile agenda for a world.

> unironically being this autistic

I read this. The whole second half is an advert for his psychiatry method.

I don't believe the holohoax. And although you probably don't believe it, I'm sane, how we gonna prove that?

No other genocide in history has decided to capture, imprison, entertain (theatres, horse riding, etc) people when they could pop a bullet into their heads and be done.

Yiddish is a german dialect. Think about the fact that Jews speak a German language in their "homeland". How the fuck could so many jews survive this "genocide" to create a whole new cuntry with a transplanted language?

Meh! Made me reply.

A book isn't evidence. Decide things based on evidence, not your emotions.

allright seems like you only want a discussion about your feels after reading kike propaganda. saged

Anything that you are 'forced' to believe without question will create 'deniers'. If you believe in something so much, then why be afraid of people with a different opinion. the world lacks communication. its the same story as global warming.

I've read it

pretty sure I read somewhere it was 'exaggerated' and is more metaphorical than anything

oh and btw it's been proven viktor spent no longer than 3 days in auschwitz

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.jewish/Y9GcsdEBsHc

Mutherfucking.... I KNEW IT!!!

I'm not even surprised.

You're forced to believe in gravity. Become a denier and throw yourself off a bridge. The other retards should join you.

that's the thing about all this holocaust 'evidence'

it seems so legit when you take it at face value (WHY WOULD THEY LIE YOU NAZI RACIST??!!1) but as soon as you go looking deeper into the primary sources and actual evidence, it falls apart. there's never any actual solid evidence, I mean for fucks sake for over 3920821 billion gassed jews you'd think we'd have at least 1 corpse we could autopsy that shows death by gas showers, right?

but there isn't

were the nazis just so good at hiding evidence?

"The holocaust totally happened you goys, have you read 'Night' by Ellie Wiesel???"
>KYS kike

Baba Kamma 113a

lol, im not forced to believe in Gravity love heart. The accumulation of personal experience coupled with scientific logic has led to my conclusion. If you personally are forced to believe in gravity however, maybe you should question it? I think the world would benefit from critical thinkers.

Well then, the same applies to the other things you mentioned. You're just too thick. Gravity is an easy one, doesn't require much abstraction or IQ. The other things are a bit over your head. Stick with brick laying.

So argumentative twinkle. I do enjoy your illogical attempt at character assassination though. The basis for a low IQ argument i guess. Maybe one day you will obtain the ability to debunk the gravity myth. Allow me the honor indulge in your findings as and when.