Look at the tits on Richard. Is he transitioning?

Look at the tits on Richard. Is he transitioning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gyno

Don't laugh, gyno is an embarrasing condition.

STOP GETTING THAT HAIR CUT, YOU'RE TOO FAT FOR IT

YOU HAVE TO BE THIN TO PULL IT OFF

ALSO FUCK YOU

lel looks like a mid 00's emo kiddie

Also, shit tier hair cut m8

Alt-Dyke

That's not gyno you stupid fucks that's just being a fat ass

Nipples protruding. Very disrespectful.

It was probably cold outside.

this desu

he looks like he's cosplaying a white supremacist

Old pic, faggot. I'm /fit/ now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o

>not titty fucking Richard Spencer

Yeah, he's transitioning into his 40s

[spoiler] you will too [/spoiler]

niiiice

>he looks like he's cosplaying a white supremacist
kek so true

Richard Spencer looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt. Very very disrespectful.

gyno is the true nu 4 of clubs redpill marker for your alt right buddies. if your not gyno your not the future.

t. someone with hefty gyno pillows for pecs, get on my level.

>ywn get to suck on spencys tits to get his sweet hwhite milk

That's just Gynecomastia, man. I have it too and it sucks. No, it's not fat. It's literally breast tissue that's gotta be surgically removed.

He does look like (((Caitlin))), the turbo faggot.

How the fuck did he got this fat? He used to be skinny as fuck when he was 10 years younger.

Thyroid.

well he fucking supports them so i dont doubt it

He often talks about depression so he probably has been on anti-depressants. And drinking coke all the time doesn't help.

It's not gyno fags

gyno fag detected
*points and laughs*

whats gyno then sir cunt?

Eating too many thyroids, more like it.

>When the gyno gains it's own life, takes control of your mind and makes you take pride in it as a way for the parasite to survive

I need to get the surgery asap

nah as someone with comparable baloney tits that's just how they look all the time in thin fabric like that

what do you mean, huffing whipped cream on a minute by minute basis and eating entire rows of cookies in bowls of milk to mimmick cereal is inherrently bad? Why? Who is the moral authority against such actions and my gyno puppies?

How is it embarrassing when its common?

if he starts doing a lot of cardio and constantly lifts, his gyno will be reduced and also disguised by his larger pecs. it takes a lot of time and discipline though. he won't have time for anything else other than the gym. he'll have to give up everything else.
gyno is shit. i also grow less pit and facial hair than most women, and i have a creepy boyish face despite being in my 30s. it's gay as fuck to know no woman actually finds you attractive (other than your money) because they can subconsciously sense something is wrong with how your body works. every relationship goes to hell after 3 months when she reveals her power level and stops hiding that she was just in it for the money.
only asian women sincerely find me attractive, but that's about as useful as gay men finding me attractive. i probably have a benign tumor camping out somewhere in my body that behaves similar to an ovary or something. oh well, looks like i'm stuck fapping until death

Oneself, that's the perpetrator.

shiet nigga you should write some commandments im going to do some push ups now. 1000 a night train by day joe rogan podcast by night all gay

Check for varicocele. Also your diet must be very acidic.

Gyros* Gyors*
Kan csecsek

best tits on the alt-right since Emily Youcis

His name was Robert Paulson.

very brave of him er her, sorry

>tfw 23
>fit as fuck
>still have puffy nips

What the fuck can I do
My body fat is as low as i can comfortably get it