Ivanka's first visit to germany

>D-don't forget the six sextillion germany!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck trump and his entire jew family.

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION I PAID TO FIX MY FAT FACE

Andrew Anglin's visit was funnier

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts

WTF I LOVE ISLAM NOW
HEIL ASSAD

THIS SO MUCH

Bwahahahaha

the indoctrination continues.

What a silly woman. Hopefully she comes to her senses.

they MUST have dirt on her or something for her to be doing this stuff

Trump is really just a tv president

>wooman
>come to senses
lolwhat

Delusional little drumpflet

you got conned

brumpfy wumpfy isn't what you expected is he, sweetie?

Holy shit. I took a piss in there once when I was drunk I think.
>Ivanka will never touch your dried urine
How does that feel, you turbokeks?

They probably got your piss on file somewhere now

what do they outsource you to india now? samefag cunt

Ivanka is designated whipping goy.
Her job is to appease the kikes on "behalf of the Trumps" while Trump himself has the freedom to do what he wants on behalf of the government or the American people as the need requires.

nigga he your president

never happened
fake news

so? he's a kike.

>while Trump himself has the freedom to do what he wants
except his EOs get rejected by random judges.

okay,
I REALLY fucking hate Ivanka

allegedly taken during the holocaust

>Holocaust memorial
It's just blocks of cement, there's nothing beautiful about it.

I bet Ivanka speaks for her father. In such a scenario, she takes the blame while her father doesn't, and life goes on.

The anti-semitism on Sup Forums is amazing. You fucking racist nazis will get what's coming for you soon.

that monument is an eyesore that should be razed

no surprise she has a kike father

also she is a kike herself

I almost forgot.

Ivanka

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

You think those cheap kikes would spend a lot of money to a memorial about a hoax?

Just as long as the goyim bow down to it is all that matters

That's my pasta

>due to his respect for the Jewish religion

How can any Christian be like "wow, you explicitly reject Jesus Christ as the son of God, your messiah, lord and savoir. That's so cool!"

Tired of loosing yet? I personally regret voting Trump.

>Reeeee she went to a major memorial site that makes for a great photo-shoot in the same week as the remembrance day for the atrocity.

Morons.

Ivanka is purely a figurehead for muh PR. Barron and has more influence than she does. And do you people think melania doesn't influence trump, just because she doesn't say it to the press?

Inb4 "4dchesscuck drumpf is controlled by the Jews, who bow to ivanka"

Trump put Israel first.

she visited disneyland as well and you didn't freak out, they're both fantasy funlands

>Trump shows support for the US's most strategically valuable proxy nation in the ME at a time he wants to ramp up operations in the region

trump has already commemorated jews every months since he's been in office.

he is a jew

a con

The only atrocity is that it never happened.

DEATH TO KIKES

DEATH TO AMERIKA

Aussie trying to be edgy? Who would have ever thought!

"My father, Rabbi Dr. Samuel I. Cohen, zt’l served with distinction as the Executive Vice President of the Jewish National Fund of North america for over 25 years. On March 1, 1983, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, in New York City, long before he was seeking the Presidency, my father and Charlotte Jacobson were privileged to present the JNF’s most covetous award, the “Tree of Life Award” to Donald Trump in appreciation of his outstanding dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship and for his support of Israel. Here is the plaque that hangs prominently in Mr. Trump’s office. I was at the banquet honoring Mr. Trump, and I recall his impassioned words about Israel. Afterwards, I recall my father telling me what a pleasure it was to deal with Mr. Trump. You can see the importance that Mr. Trump placed on this award, as it overlooks his desk in his office. "

lol bro if he was actually the good guy he would just attack Israel or at least piss them off. What could go wrong lmao

>2017
>still buying the lolocaust narrative

Kek

>2017
>still leafposting

Why do I even come to this place?

>muh greatest ally

leave you cocksucker. the holocaust is fake as shit

except jews should really actually die and I will make sure it happens for real.

this video is pure gold

Didn't say ally. Said proxy nation. Israel is only supported because of its strategic value. It's a weapons testing facility for the States and is also a primary line of defense against Russian ME expansion.

You'd have to leave your basement and stop LARPing.

now wut brumbtards?

We supported the wrong daughter guys.

We fucked up

>drumpftards in denial

buuut itsss aaa 4d chess dude lmao

vanka so hot tho
she can do any dumb stuff i dont care its all correct

Don't worry, we keep the lists up to date.

Good goy

some proxy which sells your secrets and blows up your ships

>He thinks this is the only time a country has done something like this to their ally

'Member that time the Brits intentionally let the Lusitania get btfo so the US would enter the war?

'Member that time the US blew up its own ship to start a war with Spain? Good times, good times.

the "special relationship" with brits is a mistake too

I think you're just mad your grandpappy got his corpse raped by a Brit after he was shot dead, running like a coward, during WWII.

well at least your proud of your warcrimes in the name of foreign interests, 1776 best year of my life

You'd be able to be proud of yours too if you weren't so spineless that you try to deny you committed them.

Yes, goyim! Yes! AHAHAHAHA

My last shred of ANY enthusiasm I had for this cancerous shitshow just got utterly annihilated.

This is pic related tier.

Jesus fucking Christ! KYS

Ivanka is such a basic bitch

she's only worth the cunt between her legs

SHE'S SUCH A VAPID CUNT!

Because she never was a Christian, genius. But rejecting Christ to marry a Jew like Kushner is what really gets the Christian zionists in your country wet, I suppose.

ivanka is hot

kill the jews

That pic is funny. If you reverse it however it becomes true.

Welcome to Sup Forums! Now GTFO!

Sad little Kraut, can't handle someone pointing out his views are stupid. It's got to be TUH DAHNALD!!!

EU and Russia as allies, my wet dream, i hope any soon this dream becomes true

Reddit is so dumb they can't even check flags before posting

mein nighur

>true

Says who you jew?

Absolutely based. Trump dynasty when? I can't wait for Ivanka to be our first female president.

Can we get the non Donald's Trump's out of the whitehouse. Jesus Christ they are cancer

Zionism controls everything:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

jews control hollywood and few law firms in dc n ny

protestants run fortune 500

net ad money scam is jsut that a scam

WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.