Are you guys against all immigration or just the illegal ones

Cause your companies and hospitals ( especially Medical research as we are not medicine men like white doctors who graduated from western diploma mills) can't function without Indian intellectuals

Bump for

They can't even imagine to run their countries without our help
There's a reason why we will be a superpower by 2020

Illegal ones, mostly.

the unskilled labor that comes over unfettered does us no real good. What made america great in some sense way back when was taking the brightest of other countries.

Why you want to throw your own country under the bus is beyond me. Its funny that you subsume yourselves to us like we're a better country yet stay indignant about you being such high quality minds.

like if you're so good and everyone is a winner in india stay the fuck home.

also don't like H1-B's. so get fuckd

Stay home Pajeet, we have too much curry in Leaftown

like 20 brits ran your whole nation.

I was all for (legal) immigration back when there were not many immigrants. Now the numbers in Europe are just too much.

I am against illegal immigration no matter what. Killing them should be the norm.

When 1 billion Indians Google themselves, of course the search suggestions are going to be positive.

I'm sorry, I didn't quite answer your question;

I am against your kind from stepping foot on our soil.
You make niggers look good, but at least niggers are a bunch of cavemen, where's your excuse?

You had British rule and you're still niggers. I don't care how much you hate Muslims, your kind doesn't belong in the 1st world.

India has its own immigration problem. All of these illegal Bangla Muslims keep coming to India. FUCKING BANGLADESHIS GET TEH FUCK OUT OF INDIA!

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

We're for thousand years trying to solve the Indian illegal immigration to our countries.

You probably basically expelled the lower caste instead of teaching them stuff and assimilating.

That's (((why Europeans colonised India))) to solve the gipsy problem on its root and teach you things and assimilate public decency rules before you can come here.

why are there so many poo posters lately?

The harvest this year was particularly bad in quality, so they spend extra time shitposting while in the bathro--I mean, you know.

In general pol is against immigrants that require social benefits, or are brought in to undermine the working class. Also white genocide is a shameless kike pipe dream that will ruin the civilised world.

Just vet the people coming in. My neighbor is from India and works as an engineer at Boeing. He's a good guy, his kids are well behaved and his oldest son goes to a good college and will contribute to society in the future. The problem is the fucking Mexican illegals who are hardly literate and too unintelligent to learn English, who have five kids that will grow up to be petty criminals or if they're female another single mother who will go on to raise more petty criminals.

Because fuck you that's why.

I'm against all immigration, but I'm willing to negotiate on whites only immigration.

illegals you idiot

What is it with Indians? You are such a pathetically meek people, I've never met an indian with bantz. Your tactic in gaining freedom from Britain was to let them kill you until they ran out of ammunition and decided killing more of you was more trouble than it was worth.

I'm perfectly fine with LEGAL immigration.

Especially you Indians - you're for the most part very productive, your food is awesome, most of you can take a joke and when your women are hot they're like 9.896/10.

The suggestions are tailored for the searcher. In this case, another narcissistic, oblivious, smelly Indian.

Boeing is operating because of Indians

>we do shitty codemonkey work at Boeing
>WE WUZ BOEING

>tfw an engineer from Canada in an H1-B
feels bad man. No much opportunity in Canada for an EE. But in America, I'm a hot commodity.

>Tfw no Indians here only pakis
At least you guys aren't mudslimes
we are fated to bw flooded by mudslimes only right?

>Cause your companies and hospitals ( especially Medical research as we are not medicine men like white doctors who graduated from western diploma mills) can't function without Indian intellectuals
Actually they cannot function with them. Indians have lowered the level of our medical facilities drastically. This is because we have affirmative action in the USA, so shitskins like bindis get free rides to medical school on inferior qualifications and then go on to be worthless doctors. My sister almost died because of a shitty negligent Indian doctor.

And has gone down the toilet as a result.

Only illegals. I have zero problem with legal immigration.

Only the illegals. We want to select only the smartest and best looking.

I am a paleface American and I think Indian people are boss as fuck.
My doctor is Indian, the guy who runs the gas station is Indian and there's a fine-ass chick at the bank who is Indian.
All these people are friendly, remember my name and work different tiers of jobs. What's not to like about them?
>never been to India
>only know about PooInLoo
>still likes Indian people

I support the return to a merit-based system like we had up until the 1950's. It's not a coincidence that everything started going to shit when people stopped judging each other by merit and content of character, instead of color/disabilities/gender like you see today. We need to discriminate more, but smarter.

When you need to poo use a toilet not the ground lol

Just the illegal ones

I'm also in support of high immigration standards so we don't let semi-retarded pajeets in.

Yeah I live right next to the Johnson space center tons of Indians and Chinese work as engineers at Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Not what these retards are saying that they do codemonkey work they're engineers, these are the sort of immigrants that we want just not shitty Mexicans and Guatemalans with no skills and not even elementary level education

idk man, get in line.

H1-b's are a way to drive down wages. it wasn't really intended for you. Ride the wave now but get your ducks in a row for when it vanishes.

also, why no EE in canada? can you ccreate your own firm?

We are against all brown immigrants.

holy kek

illegal immigrants and gimethats immigrants.
Illegal immigrants are criminal
Gimethat immigrant won't assimilate since they don't need to learn the language, culture, tradtion, etc to get a job and support their familly. I have nothing with against skin color, I've met immigrant that totally assimilated and except for their name and skin color you would not tell that they came from somewhere else. I'm also against racemixing, except for asian women, the majority of non-white women are fat and ugly.

Low skill immigration is bad, high skill is fine.

Unemployment is too high and wages are too low for the average american to compete with pablo.

Meanwhile there are tons of industries that have a shortage of engineers and more doctors = lower salaries = lower prices.