Finland thread

Finland thread: National Veteran's Day edition

The President of the Republic of Finland, Sauli Niinistö, quotes from him on our national veteran's day, to a live audience of veterans:

"And many of us asks themselves, could I do it; to feel the common obligation to go beyond their own all their own ambitions? Or to sacrifice so that our children would have it better. Freedom and responsibility, justice and duty; I think that those are these simple words will best describe the deep content, that the generation of war has refined to our heritage of values."

"Finland knows its past. Finland governs the present and is ready to build the future. You can only build upon a strong foundation. Your heritage of values and your approach to life is a rock bottom, to which we are building our future. Your message will move forward to the next generations, that is a promise we've made. — The history of our independence is not simplified in the thoughts of great men and women. Though history will not remember each and everyone of your names, your sacrifices and values will never be forgotten."

ITT: Post Suomi and ebin menes :--DDddd

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/u1/orig/vvdzmsst/perhe.mp4
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/66169661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's all I've got

homo pieru paska pillu :D

pieru homo nekru :D

Finnish troops rise a flag to the common border of Finland, Sweden and Norway as the War on Lapland ends on 27th of April 1945.

Better picture than Iwo Jima desu

we were finns n shit gib neetbux plox
Also, can some finns post some cool finnish landscapes and cool unknown sights
also pls gib names of you towns so i could sperg in google maps
t. wants to travel through north-western russia and finland

Moi, haistaa paska, te kaiki vitun homo, pojat suomelaiset. Rauttateeasemalla ryssä!!

(I don't really know what I said, just some phrases in finnish that I can speak)

Bump
Do you fellow fingols belive that we are finno ugric too?

Yet we still have better PISA scores than you do, even if we're accounting for demographics.

Finn where is your sense of humor? I'm posting a meme under a proxy and you debunk it with real data

Those glory days are over though. Veeti-Mohammeds are fucking stupid.

It's the autismus maximus

There is always atleast on assburger finn with statistics ready for every occasion.

*one

Don't know much about you guys, but I know that you used to succesfully exterminate communists, so I like you.

I think so. He seems awfully defensive about it

Thanks polan

>man who fought against commies in three different armies

You guys could have had the greatest coin of all time.

It's a shame butthurt liberals pulled it off. I would've bought it

>Be American
>Wake up sweaty on your double sized bed
>Finish off that american grease disk that you call pizza that you left under your nightstand
>Eat breakfast, oats from a manger
>Try avoiding contact with your wife
>It is impossible because she's so fat, you can hear her mobility scooter struggling to move her ass from a mile away
>Heat a microwave meal to your children to let them know you haven't gotten too fat and show them that you can feed them too
>Go to the bus stop
>Only one of you can fit to sit on the bench
>Your feet hurt
>Your walking pace gets progressively slower as your weak bones sing sweet songs of agony to your nervous system
>late for work
>boss doesn't want to make contact with you
>Is unable to due to your size, your fat overflows from your open space office
>Go out to eat with your friends
>Everyone needs a table of their own
>16 year old mexican with gang tattoos robs you
>can't fight back because your XXL pants are too tight to fit the 9mm your grandfather generously bought you and you are generally unsure if your fat fingers would be able to grip the tiny slide to load the gun
>traumatized because nobody got shot
>go to the shower room at workplace
>Try to cry without anybody seeing you but the shower head is too tiny for you
>Eat more to forget that you couldn't eat in peace
>On the way home remember that you lost a war against Canada
>Eat more on the bus to forget
>Get home
>Wait inside your room until your children finish eating microwave heated meal so that you can bake a circular slab of fat that you call pizza
>Eat food in the bed
>Pass out sweaty with grease stains everywhere on your bedsheets

Where estonian qts at?

SIEG HEIL
VINNLAND ETERNAL BROTHERS

Stop bullying finnbros

It is a fact. You're just slightly gypsyfied due to sun and well, many gyppos hanging around. Finns also had the advantage of mixing with Swedes a lot.

>advantage

Actually I've read that it's just a myth that we would be closely related to Hungarians. Only the languages are similar and Finnish wasn't even the original language of our people or some shit like that.

In gene tests Polish was top 3 for me so we are not that far apart.

Yeah Finns being any way close to Hungary is just one of the memes that have gotten out of hand. It's Estonians and Swedes.

static.ylilauta.org/files/u1/orig/vvdzmsst/perhe.mp4

>tfw no autistic finnish gf

Hailz

What is wrong with her?

Finnish autism + real autism

Why did she say that the dog is her only family? Where's her parents?

She has shitty and abusive parents from what I've understood.

Really fascinating to watch. Never seen such autism in real life.

:DDD

Does she really have autism? I thought all the people with autism looks weird/retarded. Have i been wrong all this time?

Do you not join NATO because you're afraid to be nuked in the end or is there a more cunning plan?

I can't understand Montenegreans that are saying they are "safer" now. How is it you are safer when Boris explicitly threatens you now.

>wild russian appears out of nowhere with NATO talk

>Ivan
>NATO
2 roubles or other fake money has been deposited to your account :D

stop bully

Autism =/= down's

Yes. Autists usually look physically normal unlike retards.

wtf art already. Has there been a thread on this on ylilauta? link?

Best threads are finn threads.

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/66169661

Damn it dude
That hits too close to home

I fucking love finland.

I wish, I WISH I could get my hands on an rk 95 but alas I never will.

>america
>can't get hold of a gun
hmm

What happened with Shia Finbros did the Fins find that cuck or did Fins let us down ?

Came in to ask the same.
Where did Suitman go?

Nobody cares in Finland.

it isn't possible unless I become spurdo.

Like Finland has anything better to do.

Watching TV and playing with your dick wins searching some autist in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

If you'd found the cabin, you would probably have sucked Shia's dick while watching him on TV. Sad.

Also lurking Sup Forums and ylis with finger in my ass or anything really

WHAT she's Finnish? I thought she was Norwegian for so long time. Why haven'ts I knoweds this before. I would wife her right away. Then I could be like Varg, with my autism wife.

Nobody just cares anymore honestly. Got to know when to stop. Shia will never quit with his homosex art projects, and nobody has the interest to continue investing much energy in him.

GO PREDS SUOMI PRIDE PEKKA RINNE AND NEGRO TAKE ICE PUCK WORLD BY STORM (also Patrick Laine is clearly superior to Mexican Matthews)

ebin pride worldwide greates ally

What about the somalians all over helsinki?

how does Spurdo rank in terms of Finnish accomplishments?

Patrik Laine is a traitor to the father land he refused to come to IIHF worlds!!

Why does Finngolia have so much darkness and depression?

>Inb4 some kind of Lasombra shit is running this country

What happened Finland you used to be cool , you changed.

Joining Nato is a pessimistic world view, because it would only be a benefit to us if we have a war with russia and the bad side is that it puts us at a bigger risk of war with Russia if a NATO Russia war breaks out. In peacetime it gives us no benefit, in fact it probably hurts trade relations. So if the goal is to prevent war and remain and hope for continued peace then NATO is a fucking stupid choice. While good Russia relations is much more beneficial in peacetime and to keep peace.

You said: "Estonians are ugly, stupid, lazy and smell bad. Sell them to the Russians!!!"

thank me later

nigga its cold as fuck up there

Finns tend to be delusional about the fact that we're cucked too.

Come home huwaito piggu

When it's not fun anymore, you stop playing. There's absolutely no way to know where Shia is located unless those discord circle-masturbaters would find out how to get information from Kiasma. I've not followed the case lately, I guess they haven't figured out anything. Also bullying Shia is not that entertaining when there is nobody to see it.

How you can explain this?

Ugly hags delete your post.

Btw no one cares about those competitions anyway.

Hey man, I think that Finnish girls are the top in the world, I just think your country need to be redpilled.
All the niggers here in Italy want to move to "Sweden or Finland".

We wouldn't even have to genocide them to get rid of them, just make it worse than it is in Sweden and they wouldn't want to come...

To be honest genocide is more likely than any moderate solution.

Tip them than Jan Mayen is nice this time of the year. Then release the polar bears.

inland

NATO is pushing multiculti and American vassalage on its "allies". Maks no difference If we lose the country to Russia or NATO.