0.2% of the population controls the entire world

>0.2% of the population controls the entire world

Explain to me again how Jews aren't the master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Growing_antisemitism
youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't. We have just allowed them to become a master race. In any fair competition, they will lose.

>implying there hasn't been a fair competition in 4000 years
>implying something like chess isn't fair
>Although making up less than 0.2% of the world's population, of the first 13 undisputed world champions, over 50% were Jewish, including the first two. The Modern school of chess espoused by Wilhelm Steinitz and Siegbert Tarrasch; the Hypermodernism influenced by Aron Nimzowitsch and Richard Réti; and the Soviet Chess School promoted by Mikhail Botvinnik were all strongly influenced by Jewish players. Other influential Jewish chess theoreticians, writers and players include Zukertort, Tartakower, Lasker, Rubinstein, Breyer, Spielmann, Reshevsky, Fine, Bronstein, Najdorf, Tal, Fischer, and Polgár

>0.2% of world population
>1.8% of american population
Not the same, brudda

Everyone go to google maps.

Zoom in on Manhattan.

Zoom in on 1 Place near Battery Park. One of the most valuable pieces of real estate on our planet.

Please tell me what just HAPPENS to occupy one of the most valuable pieces of real estate on said planet.

>chess is only played in america
wut?

>one of the most valuable pieces of real estate on said planet
>a big ass park
>a tiny building in the big ass park
>city is so wealthy because of jews
>jews probably donated millions upon millions of dollars for the building/spot
rly makes u think

fractional reserve banking.
the goy are too divided.
they are the masters and the goy are the debt slaves.

>>one of the most valuable pieces of real estate on said planet
>>a big ass park
>>a tiny building in the big ass park
>>city is so wealthy because of jews
>>jews probably donated millions upon millions of dollars for the building/spot
>rly makes u think

You literal drooling retard

A willingness to lie, which is to deny an accurate perception of reality, combined with the "by any means necessary" mentality makes jews the top dog. Top dog doesnt mean master race. You see, the master race is called as such because it has/will have the most harmonious and happy civilization. Honor, honesty, duty and shared faith create amazing tribes of people. The zionist cult in control of the world, on the other hand, while all powerful with media and military--they are alone. The inner cult can never reveal itself earnestly to many people, and so they cannot consider themselves a race or nation. I'd point out that the average jew can't take pride in this cult either, as the protocols very clearly state that most jews can be sacrificed in the same manner as goyim

Here's yer card

>We have just allowed them to become a master race
you've been posting about the jews all day dude. you're not fooling anyone

They have always had a lot of convenient excuses for everything they've done.

They have a handy little list of objective laws from God, and as long as they do a few mechanical tasks here and there, intention doesn't matter, and all manner of moral flexibility is possible.

And that's the BEST case scenario.

>Stealing the very poster that Adolf's propaganda effort geared towards us in the GeneralGouvernment

Find your own poster, inept Burger!

>Find your own poster, inept Burger!

We're a melting pot of cultures. We can borrow whatever we want, Piotr.

This is not hitler's propaganda.

Because they always get kicked out or gassed

Feel great to be a jew you fags getting cucked by my folk

>>Stealing the very poster that Adolf's propaganda effort geared towards us in the GeneralGouvernment

Poland is innocent! The Germans were the anti-semites! At least that's what I learned in school.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Growing_antisemitism

>Explain to me again how Jews aren't the master race.

Because they're only ever as good as the best race they can hitch a free ride on. On their own, they're worthless.

>implying this isn't largely due to the Jewish obsession with education and training
>implying chess-playing ability isn't a learnable skill

Jews have heightened IQ's in comparison to the white population but it's not enormous, it's like 107 vs 100. The greatest part of their success comes from a culture of education and social climbing along with nepotism.

a tad higher,
>culture of education and social climbing along with nepotism.
mostly the former, people on Sup Forums tout the latter but I really don't see it happen. I haven't gotten any nepotism, yet I'm still successful. I think people don't realize how emphasized education and success is for jews, you also have to remember we are competing AGAINST other jews which makes it even more competitive.
Also you can't use nepotism to become good at chess.

They were satans chosen people, and outcasts due to killing Jesus, that led them on the path to do Satans work and to develop modern banking

this.

this is class struggle not race. The rich people are all inbred with each other and hold many different blood in them.

Many of such people would be considered goyim by orthodox jew standarts.

>85
no wonder they don't have jobs

youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0

Sure, I broadly agree. I'm inclined to quibble about IQ as a point of racial pride, but I comfort myself by observing that Jews are basically white people who were subjected to reproductive selection pressure for intelligence.

>but I comfort myself by observing that Jews are basically white people who were subjected to reproductive selection pressure for intelligence.
this.